Trump-Biden Debates

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
It is a racket to pad Engineers and Architects to overdesign buildings. Due to the building code, all these new buildings just bleed out energy through glass and concrete. It is all BS. When they found out that LEED was a racket they made a new one (WELL) and some other one could FIT-Build or something - it's all a scam.

Kosko, can you elaborate on this? Like the mandated energy insulation standards under LEED actually do a worse job than standard buildings?

Reactions: Zep

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
"Illegal Immigration" supporters don't know - wait for it - what coyotes are. Note the low IQ blue check mark Twitter.

For those who don't understand, "coyote" is a human smuggler.

Last edited:

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
Kosko, can you elaborate on this? Like the mandated energy insulation standards under LEED actually do a worse job than standard buildings?

In simple terms, LEED is an environment classification and not an energy classification. Points are awarded to a project to attain "environmental sound" design which is all poppycock. You get points for saving bird's nest and other junk when it should be a rigorous system to make a building as energy efficient as possible.

Example of glass and concrete because these modern buildings bleed energy through loss via materials. Lots of new apartment buildings have concrete patios that transfer energy out of the unit all while the expansive glass and spandrel let tons of Sun energy in (which requires more A/C that then bleeds out). It's a foolish loop of the waste but the building will still be called "green".

That's an astounding amount of stupidity coming from people who are allowed to vote. The David Hogg one is great to! Maybe we should raise the voting age to 25 or more. Thanks for the collage. That post should be on every what's left a newspaper in America. I'm not far from the Texas southern border; it's easy to know the difference between a 'coyote' and coyote.

Elipe

Woodpecker
I'm not far from the Texas southern border; it's easy to know the difference between a 'coyote' and coyote.
I live relatively close to the border and I've never heard that term, but you know what? I pieced it together from the context. My thought didn't immediately go to Wily E. Coyote carrying a baby across the border, my thought went to, "Oh, that must be some kind of nickname for a child smuggler or something."

Leftists literally can't even pick up on context. Leftists need to be stripped of their ability to vote.

That's an astounding amount of stupidity coming from people who are allowed to vote. The David Hogg one is great to! Maybe we should raise the voting age to 25 or more. Thanks for the collage. That post should be on every what's left a newspaper in America. I'm not far from the Texas southern border; it's easy to know the difference between a 'coyote' and coyote.

I live in the Uk and know what a coyote is, and so does everyone I know.

Its not like its in hundreds of novels/films/games, is it?

I live in the Uk and know what a coyote is, and so does everyone I know.

Its not like its in hundreds of novels/films/games, is it?
I'll cut you plenty slack here, but these people who are American voters showed their outright stupidity by no knowing that a 'coyote' is a human smuggler from south of the border. Yet these dopes profess to be superior to me with shitlib views. By the way, how is all that dumb-versity/duh-versity working in what was once a great empire? Don't tell me, I already know.

Leftists literally can't even pick up on context. Leftists need to be stripped of their ability to vote.
Hell, they need some sort of eugenics testing so we can have them either snipped or castrated so at a minimum they can't breed. Like the Midget Commie Reich, I'd be happy to send him to an open air concentration camp and stuff it with all that dumb-versity they love so much. It would certainly be a fun social experiment to watch.

The two big moments of the debate, that really stood out was...

#1) Biden buying into Trump's frame that he got nothing done for African Americans and when asked why Trump wisely paused to let Biden answer. Then after Biden weakly blamed the GOP, Trump wisely stayed silent to put Biden on the defensive. Trump knew he didn't have to say any more, he just won the frame.

#2) At the end when Biden said he would get rid of the oil industry. After saying it you could see the look in Biden's face and it was "oh shit, what am I doing? What am I saying?". Trump knew again to just confidently say "wow, that is a big thing". Yes, that is a big thing, the media will work overtime to try to get the voters to forget it.

dicknixon72

Pelican
I'll cut you plenty slack here, but these people who are American voters showed their outright stupidity by no knowing that a 'coyote' is a human smuggler from south of the border. Yet these dopes profess to be superior to me with shitlib views. By the way, how is all that dumb-versity/duh-versity working in what was once a great empire? Don't tell me, I already know.

As seen, dozens and dozens of blue-check 'celebrities', academics, and journalists feel they are intelligent enough to deserve a seat at the Immigration/Border Control Roundtable, but don't know what a goddamn coyote is.

Its like genuinely yelling 'TOUCHDOWN' when Lebron shoots a basket and wondering why everyone thinks you're a fucktard.