Trump-Biden Debates

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
? What does that characterization have to do with Proud Boys as an organization?

Are you a Proud Boy? Gavin McInnes has said they like to hang out drink beer and do drugs. The whole thing started because a kid that worked for Gavin liked musicals and was basically a child so Gavin decided to start a men's club.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member

Why communists have been destroying American / Western education for 60 plus years. Socrates gave them the idea over 2000 years ago

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
I live relatively close to the border and I've never heard that term, but you know what? I pieced it together from the context. My thought didn't immediately go to Wily E. Coyote carrying a baby across the border, my thought went to, "Oh, that must be some kind of nickname for a child smuggler or something."

Leftists literally can't even pick up on context. Leftists need to be stripped of their ability to vote.
Agreed.

I thought the same thing at first. The mental image of a coyote physically dragging a baby was out of my head as soon as I heard the word. I figured Coyote was slang for someone bringing a child across the border.

I don't know what's scarier, though. That there are some libtards that believe that Wile E is pulling at a kid's pants like a Coppertone ad, or that those same liberals know what a Coyote is but expect everyone else to believe it's the four legged kind.

Slim Shady

Ostrich
Gold Member
Ann has acted like a spurned emotional cunt. Sure some of the things she whines about are things that someone like Tucker Carlson, or Columbia Bugle can correctly hold him accountable for, but from her it has always been whining. She gave up very early, and has been droning on since then. It has also been about the framing. Nobody calls Tucker a bitch, and he's criticized the President repeatedly.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
People have called Ann a bitch since the 90s. She was the first to say Trump would be President even before he got the nomination and everyone on Bill Maher's show laughed in her face. She knew immigration was a huge issue and Trump took from her book and made it the basis of his campaign. When he abandoned immigration she rightfully called him on it. He's hardly touched on immigration this campaign, probably because he hasn't done anything to stem it. She was heavily invested in him from the beginning so that's probably why she's upset. And calling her a whiner is a minor gripe.

Slim Shady

Ostrich
Gold Member
People have called Ann a bitch since the 90s. She was the first to say Trump would be President even before he got the nomination and everyone on Bill Maher's show laughed in her face. She knew immigration was a huge issue and Trump took from her book and made it the basis of his campaign. When he abandoned immigration she rightfully called him on it. He's hardly touched on immigration this campaign, probably because he hasn't done anything to stem it. She was heavily invested in him from the beginning so that's probably why she's upset. And calling her a whiner is a minor gripe.
You clearly can't tell the difference in framing and constructive criticism. Your point can be correct and yet your word can hold no weight. Ann has lost her cache. Do not tell me about the Bill Maher moment (which was great). Annie abandoned ship way too fast, and was not constructive in the way she did it. You can not come crawling back and have your opinion cared about by me.

There are others who are more gaslighters and bipolar in nature, and their words mean less for those different reasons.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
You clearly can't tell the difference in framing and constructive criticism. Your point can be correct and yet your word can hold no weight. Ann has lost her cache. Do not tell me about the Bill Maher moment (which was great). Annie abandoned ship way too fast, and was not constructive in the way she did it. You can not come crawling back and have your opinion cared about by me.

There are others who are more gaslighters and bipolar in nature, and their words mean less for those different reasons.

Condescend much, guy?

Sorry she didn't sugar coat things enough for you. Everyone knows the woman is a blunt instrument. Maybe she should take some lessons from Scott Adams on hypnotism or something.

The fact of the matter is that Trump has backed down on immigration and has done zero on it in his first 4 years. I don't know when Ann jumped off the Trump Train, but can you blame her?

Condescend much, guy?

Sorry she didn't sugar coat things enough for you. Everyone knows the woman is a blunt instrument. Maybe she should take some lessons from Scott Adams on hypnotism or something.

The fact of the matter is that Trump has backed down on immigration and has done zero on it in his first 4 years. I don't know when Ann jumped off the Trump Train, but can you blame her?
VDare has given Trump some credit on this issue. I wish he could have done more. I'm not sure if it is because he appoints sacks of crap that can't or won't do his agenda, or maybe (((Jared))) has too much sway on the issue. Both parties though are bad on this one. Republicucks wanted to hand out half a million green cards; the other group of Marxist and cucks in the house wanted to allow more H2B's into the country. Yet even they have to know millions of Americans are unemployed. Most of the senate and house should register as foreign agents.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
VDare has given Trump some credit on this issue. I wish he could have done more. I'm not sure if it is because he appoints sacks of crap that can't or won't do his agenda, or maybe (((Jared))) has too much sway on the issue. Both parties though are bad on this one. Republicucks wanted to hand out half a million green cards; the other group of Marxist and cucks in the house wanted to allow more H2B's into the country. Yet even they have to know millions of Americans are unemployed. Most of the senate and house should register as foreign agents.

Trump was simply too late on starting the wall. They didn't do anything on it until last year. I don't think they've built very much. A cheaper plan would have been to end welfare. That would have kept out the Mexicans that just want to eat for free.

Slim Shady

Ostrich
Gold Member
I hate sugar coating. She isn't blunt, she is passive aggressive: like a woman. Seems like that is what you enjoy. That's okay.

Trump was simply too late on starting the wall. They didn't do anything on it until last year. I don't think they've built very much. A cheaper plan would have been to end welfare. That would have kept out the Mexicans that just want to eat for free.
But it's 'da rasis' to check citizenship!!!! :laughter: :laughter: :laughter: :laughter: It's my understanding that some of the K-12 school population went down this fall which may be attributed to the illegals heading home. Trump did get AMLO of Mexico to keep the caravans at bay and those that make it have to stay in Mexico while applying for asylum.

Neither party has any interests in 'American citizens first'.

A good article with some good comments:

It's hard for me to say. Trump has done many small things. Maybe they showed him 'the other Zupruder film'. Besides, haven't some libtards come out as 'neo-Confederates' (TM) themselves that would like form their own country? Sounds good to me! Maybe Texas could become it's own country. It's easier for me to assault Austin than DC.