Trump Tulsi 2024

Cartographer

Banned
Gold Member
Roosh also talked about how Australia is under martial law because they don't have guns. Trump is a disappointment but the second amendment is worth defending. If Trump/Tulsi will uphold that it's not nothing.

Being a fanboy zombie of anyone, Trump, roosh or your favorite pundit bobblehead is dumb.

Except Christ.

The idea that you have to like your politicians is baffling to me. If you actually trust a politician you need help. They are plastic smiles with policy attached. If you thought Trump would actually build a border wall or "drain the swamp" you deserve the tds.

Last edited:

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Trump wanted to make America great again, like it was when he was a young man. He gave it his best shot, but almost all the elite establishment on both sides of the aisle were against him, along with a large percentage of the population, and the rest of the world. He tried to lead, but the people wouldn't follow.

That America is dead. What's left is a globohomo abomination that has gutted the original country, and is wearing its remains like a skin suit.

Tulsi Gabbard is just a typical example of Zombie America. She is a middle-aged childless vegan hindu divorcee.

Jamal D

Woodpecker
Agnostic
Slightly on the side of the topic but...

If Trump is smart, he will aim for a position of power but outside the presidency (Speaker, Senate or House) while making endorsements pre elections. He still has a political brand, but I think he knows he can`t run another "tough talk and no action" term. In fact I think nobody can anymore in America.

3 strong and likeable candidates are turning up it seems.

Paul
Carlson
DeSantis

I think Paul would never get a thumbs up from Trumps Zionist handlers, and the same probably goes for Carlson.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Slightly on the side of the topic but...

If Trump is smart, he will aim for a position of power but outside the presidency (Speaker, Senate or House) while making endorsements pre elections. He still has a political brand, but I think he knows he can`t run another "tough talk and no action" term. In fact I think nobody can anymore in America.

3 strong and likeable candidates are turning up it seems.

Paul
Carlson
DeSantis

I think Paul would never get a thumbs up from Trumps Zionist handlers, and the same probably goes for Carlson.
Of those three, DeSantis certainly would be the choice of the GOPe.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Other Christian
We can never vote our way out of this mess! We need something much more potent, like mass civil unrest/protests. People must turn up in the millions, or even tens of millions. So many that the police is powerless. I won`t promote violence of course, as that is against forum rules. But I will say this; Democracy is a system that is in place in order to protect those in power from having their heads chopped off!

They have learned from history, and found a way to insulate themselves from the mob. Most voters are more than dumb enough to think that the problem was that they voted for the wrong guy, and better luck next time. Hard to believe at this point, after all this time, but that is the truth. Just the idea of a candidate that is frank about Jewish influence illustrates the impossibility of that ever being the solution.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Orthodox
Of those three, DeSantis certainly would be the choice of the GOPe.
Yep. He is not the one being hailed as a "threat to the system" like Trump was.

DeSantis would be worse than Trump on policy except that he DOES understand how to used government effectively...Unlike The Donald.

He signed an Anti-BDS bill... so I dont expect him to be any less MIGA and any more MAGA. His tech bill was toothless... atleast Trump put in the framework in the last year of his admin that would have empowered the FCC to evaluate the section 230 viability of each... What has DeSantis said about Jan 6? Everyone slams Trump for this but I havent seen anything of note from DeSantis.

I am still expecting Trump *attempting* to run...I would probably still vote for him, but at this point there's no reason to expect him to be any better than previous iterations. DeSantis might not be terrible, I am sure he would be significantly better than ANY democrat counterpart.

Tulsi is trying to appeal to culturally conservative dems at times, booyed by her military status, that she conveniently does not correct when people claim she is a combat veteran (she stayed on a base that got a mortar while she was in the medical services field of work and the whole base got "combat action badges") Not to demean her service at all, but its like saying "I was in a wreck today" while being on the interstate and getting caught in traffic and . You might have been on the road, but you were not the person in the car.

She has said some decent things about Abortion/introduced some bills... She has exposed democrat corruption... but she has also flipped on Gay Mairrage. So I dont have a lot of trust in her. Also no way I could EVER vote for a woman as president, let alone a woman who is not Christian.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Yep. He is not the one being hailed as a "threat to the system" like Trump was.

DeSantis would be worse than Trump on policy except that he DOES understand how to used government effectively...Unlike The Donald.

He signed an Anti-BDS bill... so I dont expect him to be any less MIGA and any more MAGA. His tech bill was toothless... atleast Trump put in the framework in the last year of his admin that would have empowered the FCC to evaluate the section 230 viability of each... What has DeSantis said about Jan 6? Everyone slams Trump for this but I havent seen anything of note from DeSantis.

I am still expecting Trump *attempting* to run...I would probably still vote for him, but at this point there's no reason to expect him to be any better than previous iterations. DeSantis might not be terrible, I am sure he would be significantly better than ANY democrat counterpart.

Tulsi is trying to appeal to culturally conservative dems at times, booyed by her military status, that she conveniently does not correct when people claim she is a combat veteran (she stayed on a base that got a mortar while she was in the medical services field of work and the whole base got "combat action badges") Not to demean her service at all, but its like saying "I was in a wreck today" while being on the interstate and getting caught in traffic and . You might have been on the road, but you were not the person in the car.

She has said some decent things about Abortion/introduced some bills... She has exposed democrat corruption... but she has also flipped on Gay Mairrage. So I dont have a lot of trust in her. Also no way I could EVER vote for a woman as president, let alone a woman who is not Christian.
Great post.

I think the biggest problem with Tulsi, on top of what you already listed, is she is anti-2A. I have seen a lot of people reply to her posts telling her "if you would just leave us legal gun owners alone and focus on the real problems with this country, you would have my vote". To the point that she probably would win a big office if she did nothing more than drop the anti-2A talk and support 2A rights.

Either she isn't very bright, or she is just more controlled opposition and isn't allowed to be pro-2A by her handlers, or both. But she is pigeonholed into her current place.

Cartographer

Banned
Gold Member
America, circa 2021:
View attachment 32726
"Hey maybe if we can get Trump and Tulsi on the ticket that'll fix everything!"
Straw man argument. I've heard this from sjws, msm, and now apparently all the alt-right reddit people who flooded the forum when reddit went woke. I watched that happen and the tone from those people is really hyper and quick-to-judgement.

People who supported Trump's brand aren't saying this at all. It's the small percentage of vocal people pouting online who are pushing this straw-man.

Most trump supporters are conservatives, capitalists, family-first, America-first and Christians. The group of people who actually provide value to this country and the least likely to sit around waiting for someone to bail them out. Maybe he wasn't what he claimed but if you are crying because he didn't literally live out the memes you don't understand politics or just the world in general.

In fact, people who keep pitching this the most angrily seem to be mad that he didn't do everything for you.

If he's the best candidate in '24 with a policy pack that's pro-gun and anti-abortion then conservatives should support him. If there's a better guy then that's great. Doesn't mean I'm saying we should only count on him or anyone else to bail us out.

You have some good posts, DanielH but I completely disagree with this one.

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Orthodox
Straw man argument. I've heard this from sjws, msm, and now apparently all the alt-right reddit people who flooded the forum when reddit went woke. I watched that happen and the tone from those people is really hyper and quick-to-judgement.

People who supported Trump's brand aren't saying this at all. It's the small percentage of vocal people pouting online who are pushing this straw-man.

Most trump supporters are conservatives, capitalists, family-first, America-first and Christians. The group of people who actually provide value to this country and the least likely to sit around waiting for someone to bail them out. Maybe he wasn't what he claimed but if you are crying because he didn't literally live out the memes you don't understand politics or just the world in general.

In fact, people who keep pitching this the most angrily seem to be mad that he didn't do everything for you.

If he's the best candidate in '24 with a policy pack that's pro-gun and anti-abortion then conservatives should support him. If there's a better guy then that's great.
One point on the bolded I would keep in mind: Except every poll shows that anytime Trump's name is in the hat he wins.
People want him. He literally received more legitimate votes than any President in history. (well except Biden of course.. :) )
He had a lot of short comings, A LOT of valid criticisms, but he is still significantly better in economics and freedom than the regime.

If the GOP would have mobilized the vote of the Rural White Working Class.... they wouldn't have had to go race bait and push poor Kushner backed prison reform bills appealing to Magic Americans.

DeSantis is the National Review version of a watered downed populist. He will get heritage foundtion advisors, federalist society judges, and con-inc corpratists. Maybe that's all we can get and there are worse options but I am just saying.... Desantis aint no Caudillo. Plus he aint even entertaining.

Tulsi is not going to mobilize that vote. How many white working class are going to vote for a Tulsi character. Some semi-brown Hawaiian lady whom is gonna get smeared by the Left and Right alike. Only Baby Boomers who feel white guilt by proxy.

We are not going to solve our issues in 1 presidential election. This rot will take YEARS and YEARS. People need to look back at the history of the US and the polarization experienced in the Civil War up until the 40s with WWII. America has always been a polarized nation. It was only during the Superpower Years and the Globalist American Empire (GAE) that this relative 'niceness' in politics has occured...

I would rather vote for Candace Owens than Tulsi. At least she could further clownshow the system. Lets inject some Chaos.

Cartographer

Banned
Gold Member
We can never vote our way out of this mess!
Not in a single election at the national level, no.

We need something much more potent, like mass civil unrest/protests. People must turn up in the millions, or even tens of millions. So many that the police is powerless. I won`t promote violence of course, as that is against forum rules. But I will say this; Democracy is a system that is in place in order to protect those in power from having their heads chopped off!
So we should be like blm/antifa? Just saying you don't promote violence doesn't really cover it. And it sounds like you're saying that if a million people don't support you, you're doomed. Maybe that's not what you believe, I don't know your heart, but a spirit of fear is not coming from God.

They have learned from history, and found a way to insulate themselves from the mob. Most voters are more than dumb enough to think that the problem was that they voted for the wrong guy, and better luck next time. Hard to believe at this point, after all this time, but that is the truth. Just the idea of a candidate that is frank about Jewish influence illustrates the impossibility of that ever being the solution.
So if they've learned to insulate themselves from the mob, why are you saying we need a mob? Do you have so little hope that you just need other people to be afraid with you? I won't do that but if you decide to do the best you can and trust God with me I'll be happy to say I'm on your side.

Cartographer

Banned
Gold Member
Trump is the father of operation warp speed and the massive crimes being committed against citizens of this country and the world.

The fact that 50% of republicans would vote for him again should tell you that no one is coming to save you.
We're getting vax mandates no matter what apparently. Wouldn't you rather have a candidate who supports state and individual rights and the right to defend yourself? Maybe then people can actually have a chance to raise some children to believe in what's right.

Doesn't matter if no one's coming to save me, I'll do the best I can with what I have. If that's just a vote in an election then I guess I'll vote the best I can. (fyi, one election isn't the only thing you can vote in or hope for. shhh don't tell anyone)

Last edited:

Cartographer

Banned
Gold Member
One point on the bolded I would keep in mind: Except every poll shows that anytime Trump's name is in the hat he wins.
People want him. He literally received more legitimate votes than any President in history. (well except Biden of course.. :) )
He had a lot of short comings, A LOT of valid criticisms, but he is still significantly better in economics and freedom than the regime.

If the GOP would have mobilized the vote of the Rural White Working Class.... they wouldn't have had to go race bait and push poor Kushner backed prison reform bills appealing to Magic Americans.

DeSantis is the National Review version of a watered downed populist. He will get heritage foundtion advisors, federalist society judges, and con-inc corpratists. Maybe that's all we can get and there are worse options but I am just saying.... Desantis aint no Caudillo. Plus he aint even entertaining.

Tulsi is not going to mobilize that vote. How many white working class are going to vote for a Tulsi character. Some semi-brown Hawaiian lady whom is gonna get smeared by the Left and Right alike. Only Baby Boomers who feel white guilt by proxy.

We are not going to solve our issues in 1 presidential election. This rot will take YEARS and YEARS. People need to look back at the history of the US and the polarization experienced in the Civil War up until the 40s with WWII. America has always been a polarized nation. It was only during the Superpower Years and the Globalist American Empire (GAE) that this relative 'niceness' in politics has occured...

I would rather vote for Candace Owens than Tulsi. At least she could further clownshow the system. Lets inject some Chaos.

I think I'm done with my meltdown in this thread for now but yeah, good to know. I think he caved under pressure and dirty tricks last year. The debates really killed him too.

I do not like Tulsi's views, but she's got a personality and could pair well with the Donald. Women do not belong in leadership positions under normal circumstances, but being a veteran is not a bad thing on your republican resume and everyone is going to have a VP-arella on the ticket for the next few cycles at least.

Trump's erratic behavior is part of his secret sauce, I think. I liked him because he made the people who hate me mad.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
You have some good posts, DanielH but I completely disagree with this one.
Thank you, and likewise you do as well! I do recognize that if Trump got in office again (elections are fake, so "got in office" is more accurate than "elected" - he was elected in 2020), life would be more tolerable for a time. Trump would definitely nudge us away from overt satanism, I'll give you that. What I can do, and will be happy to do, as I shouldn't have even commented in a political thread, is step aside and let the world do what the world does.

There are very many things about Trump and Tulsi that should disqualify them from leadership that others have mentioned so I won't rehash that.

Morally, demographically, and economically, the US is getting worse, with no practical way to reverse any of this given the inertia of the system, and the hard blocks that prevent moral people from attaining leadership on the federal level. Half of the Trump supporters I've talked to in real life have no interest in stopping certain evils such as gay marriage or recreational drug use, which tells me there is no possible way to "fix" this, until people are driven to repentance (or at least a more natural order of things) by literally starving.

I'm going to keep doing my Orthodox thing, trying to remove my attachments to the world and encouraging others to repent and do the same.

Easy_C

Peacock
Great post.

I think the biggest problem with Tulsi, on top of what you already listed, is she is anti-2A. I have seen a lot of people reply to her posts telling her "if you would just leave us legal gun owners alone and focus on the real problems with this country, you would have my vote". To the point that she probably would win a big office if she did nothing more than drop the anti-2A talk and support 2A rights.

Either she isn't very bright, or she is just more controlled opposition and isn't allowed to be pro-2A by her handlers, or both. But she is pigeonholed into her current place.

Neither. If she was controlled opposition you wouldn't have seen the kind of professionally coordinated takedown of her that happened.

She's just a 2000's style anti-war and anti-security state leftist.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Other Christian
Not in a single election at the national level, no.

So we should be like blm/antifa? Just saying you don't promote violence doesn't really cover it. And it sounds like you're saying that if a million people don't support you, you're doomed. Maybe that's not what you believe, I don't know your heart, but a spirit of fear is not coming from God.

So if they've learned to insulate themselves from the mob, why are you saying we need a mob? Do you have so little hope that you just need other people to be afraid with you? I won't do that but if you decide to do the best you can and trust God with me I'll be happy to say I'm on your side.

You don`t appreciate how bad the situation is. We are being buried alive, one shovel of dirt at the time. Soon the censorship will be total. I`m observing what has happened throughout history, and the pattern of uprisings against the elites. (King`s, Emperors, nobility etc.) What might be different this time around is the reduced masculine force in western society, whether it`s due to lower T-levels/diet or whatever.

One thing is to become a martyr by an act of providence, but we should not seek out that faith. So we have to organize and fight at this time. The protests in France would have worked if you had millions in the streets, rather that 200k+ people. I think so at least.