Trump Tulsi 2024

Cartographer

Banned
Gold Member
:laughter::laughter:
What I hear you saying is:
I'm not familiar with Mark Dice; what is the relevance?

Mark Dice does the Jay Leno man-on-the-street bit, where he asks people basic questions like "What is worth more, a bar of silver or a Hershey's bar" or "What was Joe Biden's big job before he became president?" and no one is able to answer correctly. Or getting feminists to sign petitions for ending women's suffrage. He's basically a study in how dumb the average person actually is.

In other words, no one needs to go watch his videos, the point is that the average citizen is far too dumb to be relied on to make rational decisions, and democracy is all about giving the average, the majority, what they want.
Yes that's what I was saying.

Being mean to dumb people isn't something I want to watch but ok, to that point alone from your post I agree. The mob has always been a poor decision-maker and the education system hasn't helped anything.

Also, good point about democracy, at least the kind we have now.
I suspect pure democracy, and what the aoc's mean by it, would be same as communism, with thugs controlling the people they're meant to represent.

I'm sure I've helped to somewhat derail the thread so to head back to the point, does anyone know if there's even any evidence of a Trump/Tulsi thing happening?

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Orthodox
Yes that's what I was saying.

Being mean to dumb people isn't something I want to watch but ok, to that point alone from your post I agree. The mob has always been a poor decision-maker and the education system hasn't helped anything.

Also, good point about democracy, at least the kind we have now.
I suspect pure democracy, and what the aoc's mean by it, would be same as communism, with thugs controlling the people they're meant to represent.

I'm sure I've helped to somewhat derail the thread so to head back to the point, does anyone know if there's even any evidence of a Trump/Tulsi thing happening?
Trump wouldn't agree. She voted present on impeachment which is effectively a yes to him.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
There were a few rumors of Tulsi being part of the Trump administration. Of course that never happened. I can't imagine any sort of alliance between the two now. If there was any common ground between them, 2017 would have been the time to do something with it.

Anyway Trump is done politically. Tulsi I guess can run again for Hawaiian office but she's probably done as well. She had the audacity to TALK TO ASSAD!!!!!!

bucky

Ostrich
Other Christian
:laughter::laughter:
What I hear you saying is:
I'm not familiar with Mark Dice; what is the relevance?

Mark Dice does the Jay Leno man-on-the-street bit, where he asks people basic questions like "What is worth more, a bar of silver or a Hershey's bar" or "What was Joe Biden's big job before he became president?" and no one is able to answer correctly. Or getting feminists to sign petitions for ending women's suffrage. He's basically a study in how dumb the average person actually is.

In other words, no one needs to go watch his videos, the point is that the average citizen is far too dumb to be relied on to make rational decisions, and democracy is all about giving the average, the majority, what they want.
I like Mark Dice but I always wonder how edited those videos are. The people he interviews are definitely dumb as rocks, but it feels pretty cherry picked.

That said, anyone who hasn't seen the one where he gets the women's studies major to sign the petition to end women's suffrage should definitely check it out.