Twitter Ban?

EntWife

Robin
Woman
On the Men Only part of the forum, someone posted a video of a group called Patriot Front. My husband, Treebeard, was watching YouTube on the TV, so I asked him to look them up. I added, "Of course, YouTube may have banned them." Sure enough, nothing came up when searching their name.

Do these tyrants think that we the people no longer talk to each other? We all tell our families and friends about this kind of stuff. Maybe that's why they want to use the Chinese Coronavirus to keep us separated from each other. If we can only communicate online, then they can censor everything we say.

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
Do these tyrants think that we the people no longer talk to each other? We all tell our families and friends about this kind of stuff. Maybe that's why they want to use the Chinese Coronavirus to keep us separated from each other.
I don't even think they think we count as people anymore. And I think you've hit the nail on the head, RE: why they don't want people gathering. Think about it: a lot of people don't communicate all that much except through the big social media platforms. And of those... a certain portion of them will react to being aggressively censored by feeling like they actually did something wrong and modifying their behavior.

I have personally had messages to friends/family on FB automatically intercepted/UNdelivered/redacted (just went *poof* and disappeared right in front of me) because they contained unapproved information (both links and keywords). Nevermind the algorithms that just choke the reach of everything you post until only maybe two people ever see anything.

It's insane, and I've seen it coming for many years, but it's still pretty surreal to see just how brazen the Big Tech/Corporate Media folks are about carrying out the agendas of their masters. Scary stuff.

Last edited:

EntWife

Robin
Woman
I don't use social media at all. I think it's a bad idea to give these tyrannical nutjobs that much control over us.

There are other options now, that are supposed to be meant for free speech, but who knows how long that will last, or if it's even really true.