U.S. Supreme Court nominations

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member
Native Americans have tribal ID and blood cards. Their complaints sound like more liberal excuses to flood the country with Latinos, Bangladeshi, and other illegals.
 

911

Peacock
Gold Member
Hypno said:
So Trump has appointed Gorsuch to replace Scalia, essentially a wash, and Kavanaugh to replace Kennedy, which should tilt the balance. (Kennedy was a GOP appointee, but never acted as one).

The real juice comes when he replaces the lefties.

RBG is hospitalized and at her age whether she leaves the hospital is an open question. She wasn't a fortress of health before her hospitalization, and her addmitted problem controlling her drinking (passed out during the State of the Union address) makes you wonder how she fell.
...
Buzzie doesn't have a drinking problem, she's just lying to cover up the fact that she's passing out. Shades of Hilary pretending she has allergies to cover up for more serious ailments.
 

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
It should be anathema to any judge at any level to claim that they have a substance abuse problem. They reasonably would sooner that people think they have some kind of Neuromuscular disease, because if they claim substance abuse in any manner that would affect their ability to rule on a case then it opens to appeal every ruling they've ever made.

If RBG is claiming "booze" rather than just "really fucking old" then she's scraping the bottom of the ethical barrel. Narrow-margin losers of SCOTUS cases that RBG ruled against recently should be lining up appeals as we speak.
 

66Scorpio

Woodpecker
RE: RBG

One has to wonder how met mind is doing, not just her body. I read a story where she was meeting or lecturing a bunch of students and she couldn't remember the Constitution or amendments so they had to track down a copy to give her a refresher.

I recall an episode of House of Cards where a SCOTUS justice confides that he is in the early stages of dementia and his clerks authored his opinions. I don't know if that was just a lapse by RBG or if there is something more serious going on. If she becomes conspicuously absent from public appearances once her physical health improves, that might be a red flag.

RE: Kavanaugh

The fuck of it is that he was a more moderate of the potential nominees. Ben Shapiro ranked him 4th behind Lee, Barrett and Kethledge. Maybe Trump thought he would get an easier ride through the confirmation hearings, which he basically did until all these decades old sexual allegations came out if the woodwork. Or maybe Trump wanted to shore up support among the DC insiders crowd.

It's obvious now that the Democrats have no interest in playing fair regarding judicial nominations or pretty much any other political process. Next time, Trump should put up Amy Barrett. That would be a real fuck you to the left. To paraphrase Shapiro, if the Democrats want to go after a 40-ish Catholic mother of 7, then bring it on because they will only make themselves look foolish.

RE: Naming streets,

I always loved to troll people in Vancouver about Ontario Ave. Which is the dividing line between avenues east and avenues west: it' right at the centre, the middle of everything, right where it belongs. The comeback is, Ontario: Zero Avenue.
 

Hypno

Hummingbird
There is no appeal from the supreme Court, hence the name. And yes she used that excuse. Yes I know it was probably an excuse.
 
What everyone has to realize is that the Supreme Court will be no bulwark against leftist power in the future, no matter how many judges Trump appoints. The Left has traditionally had "great respect" for the judiciary because the judiciary allowed it to push the leftist agenda well above and beyond what the left's electoral successes would otherwise allow. The Republicans, being alternatively controlled opposition or dipshit cucks, simply took the left's judicial overreach up the ass and smiled politely.

In the very, very near future the left will enjoy unprecedented electoral dominance thanks to demographics. They will then use their democratically derived political power to crush the right, and shortly thereafter begin tyrannical oppression of whites as a racial group. I hope nobody here on this forum is naive enough to think that the left will allow a handful of geriatric white men dressed in funny robes to stymie their complete control of the executive and legislative branches of government through the issuing of rulings on what the left can and cannot do.

Once they feel secure in demographically derived electoral invulnerability, they will either pack the courts or simply ignore inconvenient decisions. They will use their complete control of the media and internet to delegitimize "old racist/rapist white men appointed by literally hitler" in the eyes of "New Americans" already all too receptive to such a message. They are already engaged with delegitimization efforts and have already floated plans to pack the court upon regaining control of the other branches of government.

What is the upshot here? Don't worry so much about Supreme Court appointees. They're important during these last few waning years of the two party charade, sure. But they won't matter jackshit once the demographic rubicon is crossed for good in 2024, so there won't be any divine judicial intervention coming to save us when we start really needing it.
 

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
Higgs Bosun said:
What everyone has to realize is that the Supreme Court will be no bulwark against leftist power in the future, no matter how many judges Trump appoints. The Left has traditionally had "great respect" for the judiciary because the judiciary allowed it to push the leftist agenda well above and beyond what the left's electoral successes would otherwise allow. The Republicans, being alternatively controlled opposition or dipshit cucks, simply took the left's judicial overreach up the ass and smiled politely.

In the very, very near future the left will enjoy unprecedented electoral dominance thanks to demographics. They will then use their democratically derived political power to crush the right, and shortly thereafter begin tyrannical oppression of whites as a racial group. I hope nobody here on this forum is naive enough to think that the left will allow a handful of geriatric white men dressed in funny robes to stymie their complete control of the executive and legislative branches of government through the issuing of rulings on what the left can and cannot do.

Once they feel secure in demographically derived electoral invulnerability, they will either pack the courts or simply ignore inconvenient decisions. They will use their complete control of the media and internet to delegitimize "old racist/rapist white men appointed by literally hitler" in the eyes of "New Americans" already all too receptive to such a message.

What is the upshot here? Don't worry so much about Supreme Court appointees. They're important during these last few waning years of the two party charade, sure. But they won't matter jackshit once the demographic rubicon is crossed for good in 2024, so there won't be any divine judicial intervention coming to save us when we start really needing it.
Scary scenario but unfortunately I have come to the very same conclusions. I suggest that any members who are White enjoy the remaining two years of economic prosperity and relative freedom. Because starting in 2021 they are coming straight for us.
 

66Scorpio

Woodpecker
There are a couple of issues that can stem the tide of Democrat/leftist dominance. I think it was Laura Ingraham who pointed out that the GOP has to seriously crack down on voter fraud or else they can kiss 2020 goodbye. Hand in hand with that is voter ID laws. If illegal immigrant amnesty and mass citizenship comes through, we (as conservatives) are all fucked. Putting the kibosh on birthright citizenship will also slow things down. One curiosity is that low voter turnout from younger Millenials is due in part to the fact that they are too stupid and lazy to use the US postal system to register and send in ballots. Some swinging dick will be trying to expand online voter registration and even move to online voting. For one, that would be a system security and integrity disaster which, given their history, Democrats will exploit. Secondly, the notionally tech-savvy slacktivist 18-24 crowd - at their peak of indoctrination at the hands of the public education system - will use their keyboards and iPhones to vote in more left-leaning candidates or abject commies.

SCOTUS is still very relevant. As a matter of realpolitik, I don't think the left has the nads nor the legitimacy to pack the court with 5 more liberals. They will have to do things the old fashion way, by winning elections.

In terms of the courts and the Constitution, Americans are now in much better shape than Canadians. The Charter of Rights has been a fucking disaster and the court jumped the shark when they ruled that truth is not a defense to a hate speech charge (actually there have been several really messed up decisions).
 

Thomas More

Hummingbird
redpillage said:
Higgs Bosun said:
What everyone has to realize is that the Supreme Court will be no bulwark against leftist power in the future, no matter how many judges Trump appoints. The Left has traditionally had "great respect" for the judiciary because the judiciary allowed it to push the leftist agenda well above and beyond what the left's electoral successes would otherwise allow. The Republicans, being alternatively controlled opposition or dipshit cucks, simply took the left's judicial overreach up the ass and smiled politely.

In the very, very near future the left will enjoy unprecedented electoral dominance thanks to demographics. They will then use their democratically derived political power to crush the right, and shortly thereafter begin tyrannical oppression of whites as a racial group. I hope nobody here on this forum is naive enough to think that the left will allow a handful of geriatric white men dressed in funny robes to stymie their complete control of the executive and legislative branches of government through the issuing of rulings on what the left can and cannot do.

Once they feel secure in demographically derived electoral invulnerability, they will either pack the courts or simply ignore inconvenient decisions. They will use their complete control of the media and internet to delegitimize "old racist/rapist white men appointed by literally hitler" in the eyes of "New Americans" already all too receptive to such a message.

What is the upshot here? Don't worry so much about Supreme Court appointees. They're important during these last few waning years of the two party charade, sure. But they won't matter jackshit once the demographic rubicon is crossed for good in 2024, so there won't be any divine judicial intervention coming to save us when we start really needing it.
Scary scenario but unfortunately I have come to the very same conclusions. I suggest that any members who are White enjoy the remaining two years of economic prosperity and relative freedom. Because starting in 2021 they are coming straight for us.
I have to agree. A good example of this is the way the Broward County and Palm Beach County election commissioners pretty much blew off court orders and state laws about how the votes should be counted.
 

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
I’m skeptical. Why is the Santa Monica Observer the only news source publishing this? We can celebrate when it’s official

I still think she will stay on the bench until she is dead. I guess if she is late stages of cancer and needs to be in a hospice MAYBE she resigns
 

Hypno

Hummingbird
eradicator said:
I’m skeptical. Why is the Santa Monica Observer the only news source publishing this? We can celebrate when it’s official

I still think she will stay on the bench until she is dead. I guess if she is late stages of cancer and needs to be in a hospice MAYBE she resigns
Yeah, its too good to be true.

The Court's term is from Labor Day to Memorial Day roughly. If she makes it to Jan., you would think she would hold out to the end of the term.
 

911

Peacock
Gold Member
Now we know why she's been wearing gloves 24/7, huge blood stains from constant IV pricks.

She's going to "weekend at Bernie" it for two years, but I bet she won't last that long. Or if she does, she will resign the minute Trump gets reelected.
 
Top