U.S. Supreme Court nominations

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Ok for some reason I thought the left would give Coney Barrett an easier time because she is a mother of 7 and adopted the Haitian boys after the earthquake.
I was lukewarm on her but now that the left is bringing the hate I have no problem supporting her.

The idea that these “conservative” judges are somehow against the faggotry is laughable, they’ve all been voting for faggotry for years now but whatever
Here is Wisconsin, there are a lot of catholics that are democrats...why I don't know but leftist communists crapping all over Catholics as a way to smear Barrett is a great way to keep more of them from voting or turn them to Trump.

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
Barrett is actually a really bad pick. I'll have to dig up the info but I saw that she always sides with big business against employees, with the police in 4th amendment violations, etc, and has signalled she will side with canon law, which could potentially become full communist (particularly in regards to immigration) under Pope Francis.

dicknixon72

Pelican
Funny thing is, the best possible SCOTUS pick, if you're just looking for someone to fix America, wouldn't be any highly credentialed judge or attorney. It would probably be something like a churchgoing midwestern blue collar worker. Someone who doesn't see a case regarding trannies in schools or the rights of homosexuals to sodomize each other and get tax credits for it, and immediately think “now what does precedent tell us?” But instead someone who thinks “That's disgusting, degenerate, and an abomination in the eyes of the Lord.”

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Barrett is actually a really bad pick. I'll have to dig up the info but I saw that she always sides with big business against employees, with the police in 4th amendment violations, etc, and has signalled she will side with canon law, which could potentially become full communist (particularly in regards to immigration) under Pope Francis.
She also was the one driving the minivan while her husband rode shotgun. Seemed weird to me

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Not surprised by Trump's SOCTUS nomination. I was hoping POTUS would interview and consider Bade per Revolver News' in-dept article on her past court cases and decisions (i.e., immigration, 2A, etc.).

Liberals Meltdown begin in 3...2...1...

Last edited:

FactusIRX

Woodpecker
Not surprised by Trump's SOCTUS nomination. I was hoping POTUS would interview and consider Bade per Revolve News' in-dept article on her past court cases and decisions (i.e., immigration, 2A, etc.).

Liberals Meltdown begin in 3...2...1...

No surprise. Very safe pick. The Left is going to lose it, though. If you thought the last year was bad, it's about to hit overdrive, as the screaming harpies moan about the prospect that they may not be able to kill children.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
And the Left is off to their Hate Catholic Americans TDS:

This was a good line though:

Mahler added that “the only rule Republicans play by… is the people who win make the rules. Power talks, losers walk.”

Seems like Maher has been brainwashed by Trump via osmosis.

Last edited:
Funny thing is, the best possible SCOTUS pick, if you're just looking for someone to fix America, wouldn't be any highly credentialed judge or attorney. It would probably be something like a churchgoing midwestern blue collar worker. Someone who doesn't see a case regarding trannies in schools or the rights of homosexuals to sodomize each other and get tax credits for it, and immediately think “now what does precedent tell us?” But instead someone who thinks “That's disgusting, degenerate, and an abomination in the eyes of the Lord.”
I'm not sure how tongue-in-cheek your comment is because internet...

But assuming it was generally serious, just consider this:

Christians constantly in-fight about the minutia of metaphysics, to the point where basically all the denominations consider each other heretics.

Also, when the leftists nominate a judge (as they invariably will in the future), that judge will bring their religion (gaia, satanism, globohomo) into play making decisions.

That is why we need checks and balances, precedent, constitutions. The rules of the game need to be known ahead of time, and be very very difficult to change, even if they are bad rules.

Judges aren't (and shouldn't be) in the business of "fixing" things. They are in the business of upholding things.

If your comment was about jurors, I would agree.

Her qualifications and beliefs aside its nice to have a attractive woman in that position. Women in western society are becoming uglier and uglier. Fat, disgusting female models on SI in the name of fat acceptance, ugly female politicians, ugly female district attorneys, ugly female athletes. I still enjoy the aesthetic of a good looking woman.

rpg

Ostrich
If she gets the Kavanaugh treatment she will be on a mission to destroy liberals from the high court until her last day on earth. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned or something like that.
I really wish Trump didn't pick a woman though. Too much filth needs to be shoveled and it demands a man with a strong back.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
The democrats are going to just stack the court as soon as they gain the WH.
Please enlighten us. How are they going to do that?

DanielH

Woodpecker
I'm not sure how tongue-in-cheek your comment is because internet...

But assuming it was generally serious, just consider this:

Christians constantly in-fight about the minutia of metaphysics, to the point where basically all the denominations consider each other heretics.

Also, when the leftists nominate a judge (as they invariably will in the future), that judge will bring their religion (gaia, satanism, globohomo) into play making decisions.

That is why we need checks and balances, precedent, constitutions. The rules of the game need to be known ahead of time, and be very very difficult to change, even if they are bad rules.

Judges aren't (and shouldn't be) in the business of "fixing" things. They are in the business of upholding things.

If your comment was about jurors, I would agree.
No I'm very serious. The left isn't in the business of appointing fair people, they appoint legislators to the bench. If you can think we can win this game when our players pass the ball to everyone on the field fairly, while they only pass to their own team, well I don't know what to say.

The left is literally evil. They're killing babies, committing “legal” genocide, invading countries, teaching our kids to be gay and to invert their sex organs. This isn't the America of the 1950s.