U.S. Supreme Court nominations

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
This is too true and usually lost. Conservatives are mostly out for themselves, making sure they get their pay out from oil &gas, defense, big business, etc when they retire. Liberals are a massive, well oiled machine from the lowest to highest levels. They are an army. Look at how powerful Hillary and Obama are. The web of power they have over every part of American society is incredible. They literally are trying to make your kids gay or trans, and are winning.

The right has snakes and back stabbers everywhere. Who would backstab Hillary or Nancy Pelosi on the Left? Romney had to threatened to vote for a conservative Supreme Court pick.

The Right is filled with a bunch of loser, scared guys waiting for pay outs. The Left are crusaders, true believers that would kill you, your family, your ideals for any small increase in power.

The right stands no chance as conservatives/reactionaries because it is by default a defensive position.

Unless the right goes on the attack as authoritarians (such as fascists or, preferably, theocrats) it will lose, and this is not currently possible in our (fake) democracy, but it may be at some point.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

@emmersbrown thread continue
====================
Blackstone is run by Alliance Defending Freedom, a legal advocacy group whose founding leader has questioned the “so-called separation of church and state” as it is often understood.
As a suggested reading list for the fellowship, published on Blackstone’s site in most of the years Barrett spoke, included “The Homosexual Agenda,” co-authored by that founding leader, who wrote that same-sex relationships led to “despair, disease and early death.”
In 2017, asked about ADF's stance on LGBTQ rights, Barrett told senators that she learned Blackstone was run by ADF only after she agreed to speak there.

She spoke at Blackstone in five separate years, four times in Phoenix and once in Alexandria, Va.
In response to our questions, White House said in part: “Judge Barrett has said that as a judge she’s not a policymaker and that it’s not appropriate for her or any judge to follow their personal convictions in deciding a case."
Barrett herself has said: “I don’t feel like affiliation with a group commits me to all of that group’s policy positions."
====================

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

"...secretive Catholic group..."

R.G.Camara

Kingfisher
Trump selecting a feminine Scalia law clerk Legal Lioness for SCOTUS has UberLibtard John Oliver going RREEEEE over ACB...

I particularly liked the long shadow of DJT.

This foreigner has no business discussing this or telling us how "bad" it is, but thanks to our lax immigration policy, corporations hiring foreigners so long as they are predictably leftist, and his marriage to a neocon Republican female traitor (bonus: an ex-Army affirmative action girl) , he'll be around so long as he has a job.

He should be deported, and if he has gained paper citizenship it should revoked, but we just aren't there. Yet.

Peacock
Gold Member
It's funny how good a job all these degenerates are doing letting us know how awesome Amy is! Almost as good a job as Diane Feinstein did in her (((inquisition))) stunt a couple of years back.

I bet DiFi will shut the eff up this time around in the hearings though, given that she will not want to alienate Catholics in the weeks before the election, as well as her husband's corruption just coming into focus.

Hypno

Crow
Open more Reeeeeeeee fronts to the cultural civil war.

Reeeeeeeee this and reeeeeeee that.

All very good. Satanist fatigue abounds. Delicious.

Let's go after daylight savings time next.

Gillibrand can do the math and know that the extreme Democrats cant stop this pick. So they are not trying and prtending that is a strategy.

Hopefully this defeatism sets in and spreads to other areas.

Just think about how defeated you feel when you see these extreme criminal communists commit crimes and go without punishment. It makes you want to not particpate.

ACB is like that for the extreme Democrats.

Gillibrand can do the math and know that the extreme Democrats cant stop this pick. So they are not trying and prtending that is a strategy.

Hopefully this defeatism sets in and spreads to other areas.

Just think about how defeated you feel when you see these extreme criminal communists commit crimes and go without punishment. It makes you want to not particpate.

ACB is like that for the extreme Democrats.

For sure.

That's why I'm glad T appointed before the election. A lot of people said it would motivate the Dem voter base but I think it will do just the opposite.

dicknixon72

Pelican
I don't understand the requirements of ACB and her mask wearing. If the committee does not have to wear it neither should she. In my view, it's a game to make her appearance appear more villan-like to the American people. Foolish stunts being played here.

Agreed. She has feminine facial features and is attractive for her age. The mask strips away the humanity and appeal.

Pendleton

Kingfisher
I don't understand the requirements of ACB and her mask wearing. If the committee does not have to wear it neither should she. In my view, it's a game to make her appearance appear more villan-like to the American people. Foolish stunts being played here.

Perhaps the mask wearing is more about petty sociopaths getting off on controlling people than public health.