U.S. Supreme Court nominations

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member

All this just tells me that Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and company were right and that women should not be voting or involved with the political process at all.

It's too much for them emotionally.

These women think they're making political points, but all they're doing is bringing back the old stereotype that women are by nature unbalanced and hysterical. And as an Italian with a bad temper, I can tell you stereotypes originate from a place of REALITY. Got that?

"Now you'se can't leave."

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
All this just tells me that Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and company were right and that women should not be voting or involved with the political process at all.

These women think they're making political points, but all they're doing is bringing back the old stereotype that women are by nature unbalanced and hysterical. And as an Italian with a bad temper, I can tell you stereotypes originate from a place of REALITY. Got that?

Based ending quote. Love that scene.
In reply to the hysteria of women, for them to be including their daughters and kids in their neuroses just screams of some frankenstein of victim complex mixed with a splash of munchausen syndrome and munchausen syndrome by proxy.
Utterly dispicable we allow them to bleat around in public and online all to show the world how little of the world they can actually handle.
Pathetic gender.

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
Based ending quote. Love that scene.
In reply to the hysteria of women, for them to be including their daughters and kids in their neuroses just screams of some frankenstein of victim complex mixed with a splash of munchausen syndrome and munchausen syndrome by proxy.
Utterly dispicable we allow them to bleat around in public and online all to show the world how little of the world they can actually handle.
Pathetic gender.
What i was just pondering.. how can we let a whole giant voting block composed entirely of "pro-choice" legitimized as a movement? Their entire political requirements include "my body my choice. Not one other thing matters to them as long as they can fornicate without repercussions.

Disgusting/end rant

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
That's their whole existence, Bigg Nastee.
Don't tell them what to do with their vagina.
Don't tell them healthcare is withheld from their vagina.
Don't tell them you don't make enough money so you get no access to their vagina.
Don't tell them that they have overvalued a worn out vagina.
Everything revolves around their vagina. Cucks have allowed them to run rampant.
Nature will allow for a correction soon

Caractacus Potts

Woodpecker
Gold Member

Aaand this is where I insert the Nelson Muntz GIF...

Gradient

Kingfisher
Not sure why the Left would be upset at all. Let's look at the facts:

1. Number of "Liberal" Justices that have shifted to the Right = 0
2. Number of "Conservative" Justices that have shifted Left = ALL (Roberts, OConner, etc)

View attachment 26233

The addition of ACB will most likely greatly accelerate the shift left, especially in limp dicks like Roberts. The loss of RBG is inconsequential.

AND ...... Case on point:

With freshly-confirmed Amy Coney Barrett standing ready on the sidelines, the already-supposedly-conservative-leaning Supreme Court dealt a double-blow to Republicans tonight over mail-in-ballot cases in two key states.

Roberts, and Cavanagh have that red line right between their little legs, sliding down as fast as they can. Weeeeeee!

bucky

Ostrich

I just clicked the link. Their official explanation:

"Earlier today, we shared a post highlighting the five women who have been appointed to the Supreme Court. It was quickly viewed as a political and partisan statement which was not our intent and we have removed the post."

You get the impression that the four liberal female justices, including two still living and on the court, were somehow not the problem.

Cobra

Hummingbird
Gold Member

"Earlier today, we shared a post highlighting the five women who have been appointed to the Supreme Court. It was quickly viewed as a political and partisan statement which was not our intent and we have removed the post."

You get the impression that the four liberal female justices, including two still living and on the court, were somehow not the problem.

:laughter:

bucky

Ostrich

That's great, man. Thanks for digging that up. Going to save both this one and the earlier one that includes the pretty supreme court justice and had to be deleted for some reason. Maybe send them to normie goodwhite relatives and friends, but probably not, what's the point.

homersheineken

Kingfisher

Conservative, non-abortion judges is political.

Liberal, abortionist judges is non-political.

Got it.

Let's see if Get Woke, Go Broke applies...

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member

There's this weird trend of all these middle to upper middle class white girls posting videos mental breakdowns while driving in their cars in response to political events like the death of RBG

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
There's this weird trend of all these middle to upper middle class white girls posting videos mental breakdowns while driving in their cars in response to political events like the death of RBG

People have emotional meltdowns should not be operating machinery. I'm old enough to remember when "women drivers!" was a phrase of exasperation among men.

Now we know why.