UK: Shut down by female senior manager but I will NOT back down

KC123

Pigeon
Woman
I thought it might be interesting for people to know what is happening in the UK regarding women, motherhood and work.

I can't even believe I'm saying this but at a WOMEN'S forum at my work today which I was specifically invited to attend - I was immediately shut down for suggesting that an important topic I would like to see discussed would be motherhood and work.

Apparently it is offensive to people who cannot/ choose not to give birth or breastfeed. And yes - I think we all know what type of people were being referred to in this instance.

For context, I was asked to come prepared with ideas and suggestions for ways that the company can better support their women employees. It is a multi-national company with thousands of female employees and so I decided to come with some practical suggestions that I believe could genuinely help.

(And yes - of course in the ideal world women would not be working etc... but the reality is that many of us have no other option and so I came prepared as such).

However, after 45 mins of literally no tangible suggestions beyond 'how to get male colleagues to stop talking over me' (I've never had this issue fyi) or 'how to overcome imposter syndrome?' type of luxury complaints I suggested that we should get women who have had children to talk of their experience and to share any advice and wisdom they wish they had been given early on in their careers.

I suggested specifically talking about whether they wish they had better planned for having children, or wish they had taken more time off? More info. On company maternity programmes, or for those that did take some significant time off, what was it like to return to the workplace after so many years? Plus anything else related to motherhood/work they wish they had known.

My thoughts were how can we ensure that older women protect and support younger women entering the workforce so as to ensure that they develop themselves through a holistic lense of life rather than only through a career one.

But no. This is too offensive and exclusionary. Rather, it was agreed we would organise a book club where we will read Michelle Obama's autobiography and some sessions on 'assertiveness' in the workplace. How empowering and inclusive.

Reassuringly however, one member present messaged me privately afterward saying she agreed with me but does not have the courage to voice her opinion and experience. But she did offer to have a private call with me regarding her own journey as a mother.

Ironically, it was the loudest complainer of being interrupted by males that actually interrupted me to say that I should be more considerate about the topics I suggest as they seem to be offensive.

As such, I have decided that I will NOT back down and let bitter feminists rob one more generation of impressionable young women of the beauty of family and motherhood. This is not over.

Of course, I wasn't surprised that some women might not love the idea but it was the angle (non-birthing 'women' and the absolutely instant fury).

I have enough of an influence to make an impression so please pray for God to give me wisdom on how to proceed. I have a fiery personality and hate seeing injustice but wish to honour God in all I do.

If you have any thoughts I would be very interested in hearing them as I consider my next steps.

P.s Yes. I know I should leave the workplace and start a family but that opportunity has not presented itself to me yet.

I am an Orthodox Catechumen and as such my wish is to be in the center of God's will in my daily life wherever that may be. Including the workplace for now.

Lamkins

Woodpecker
Woman
I have no suggestions, but I will certainly pray for you. That must be so frustrating. And imposter syndrome? Is that a man believing he’s a woman? Haha.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Interesting but not surprising.

Feminism was never about helping women, but about creating conflict between men and women with two goals: to use white women as a lever against white male power at work - e.g. use white women to undermine white men in institutions to put in place leftist bulwarks that could be used for the next stages, and then secondly to undermine relationships between women and their husbands (promoting divorce, putting women into the workplace, reducing fertility).

You're attempting to use a cultural thread that is designed to attack families to promote family - so of course the enemy will be angry.

White women used to have more power in society, and used to elicit a protective instinct in white men such that they could not be attacked openly like this when they advocated for obvious interests like child care and concessions to support family time. But that is over now. This is why "trans women" (gay men) and "intersectional feminists" (gay and non-white women) outrank white women even in feminist circles now. White women who try to use feminism to pursue interests that conflict with globohomo get attacked as "Karens" and "TERFs", which is almost as bad as being called a "racist" or a "nazi".

If you move the conversation to family issues then you have to frame it in a way where you highlight the potential for causing friction with men in general, or that you want support to create problems at home.

For example framing it in terms of women unfairly having a "second shift" and having to do more housework. That you want to create policies to even out that unfairness by supporting women who are struggling with this at home. Say you want to educate men at work to do more house work to free women more. They will love the idea of promoting women to fight with their husbands over housework and will be glad to give you extra time to do this.

You can also try framing this in terms of creating friction between races. So you could talk about how non-white women have less access to childcare and that lack of support for childcare creates racial inequities. Or that single parent households also need more help - again because it undermines the two parent ideal. You can even tease that support for childcare might encourage divorce, suggesting that some women don't leave abusive marriages because being a single parent without concessions for parenthood is too hard. Essentially highlight the potential dysgenic consequences of supporting motherhood.

But then again I don't know if you want to be feeding into their negative anti-family narratives. I suspect that if you do this they will welcome your contributions in meetings - because you'll be railing against men and family all the time. And that its unlikely they will actually implement any pro-family policies because they will know that at the end of the day these policies are not actually anti-family.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
I thought it might be interesting for people to know what is happening in the UK regarding women, motherhood and work.

I can't even believe I'm saying this but at a WOMEN'S forum at my work today which I was specifically invited to attend - I was immediately shut down for suggesting that an important topic I would like to see discussed would be motherhood and work.

Apparently it is offensive to people who cannot/ choose not to give birth or breastfeed. And yes - I think we all know what type of people were being referred to in this instance.

For context, I was asked to come prepared with ideas and suggestions for ways that the company can better support their women employees. It is a multi-national company with thousands of female employees and so I decided to come with some practical suggestions that I believe could genuinely help.

(And yes - of course in the ideal world women would not be working etc... but the reality is that many of us have no other option and so I came prepared as such).

However, after 45 mins of literally no tangible suggestions beyond 'how to get male colleagues to stop talking over me' (I've never had this issue fyi) or 'how to overcome imposter syndrome?' type of luxury complaints I suggested that we should get women who have had children to talk of their experience and to share any advice and wisdom they wish they had been given early on in their careers.

I suggested specifically talking about whether they wish they had better planned for having children, or wish they had taken more time off? More info. On company maternity programmes, or for those that did take some significant time off, what was it like to return to the workplace after so many years? Plus anything else related to motherhood/work they wish they had known.

My thoughts were how can we ensure that older women protect and support younger women entering the workforce so as to ensure that they develop themselves through a holistic lense of life rather than only through a career one.

But no. This is too offensive and exclusionary. Rather, it was agreed we would organise a book club where we will read Michelle Obama's autobiography and some sessions on 'assertiveness' in the workplace. How empowering and inclusive.

Reassuringly however, one member present messaged me privately afterward saying she agreed with me but does not have the courage to voice her opinion and experience. But she did offer to have a private call with me regarding her own journey as a mother.

Ironically, it was the loudest complainer of being interrupted by males that actually interrupted me to say that I should be more considerate about the topics I suggest as they seem to be offensive.

As such, I have decided that I will NOT back down and let bitter feminists rob one more generation of impressionable young women of the beauty of family and motherhood. This is not over.

Of course, I wasn't surprised that some women might not love the idea but it was the angle (non-birthing 'women' and the absolutely instant fury).

I have enough of an influence to make an impression so please pray for God to give me wisdom on how to proceed. I have a fiery personality and hate seeing injustice but wish to honour God in all I do.

If you have any thoughts I would be very interested in hearing them as I consider my next steps.

P.s Yes. I know I should leave the workplace and start a family but that opportunity has not presented itself to me yet.

I am an Orthodox Catechumen and as such my wish is to be in the center of God's will in my daily life wherever that may be. Including the workplace for now.
If it (edit) were me, I would pray that God would have me ready with His Holy Spirit's leading, if and when He presents an opportunity to relate privately with another woman whom wants to hear wisdom, in your work place. I would not add fuel to feminist fire.

Feminists are male caricatures and bad company corrupts good character, and we can become self-righteous mirrors of that bad company.

A woman's protection lies best under the protection of a godly male, such as her husband, as we women are too vulnerable to be doing the work of men, where they are designed to cope better emotionally.

I would rather pray daily for Him prepare you and your future husband to be ready for each other.

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
You can report the feminist who shouted you down to HR for making you feel unsafe through her lack of tolerance for diversity. If you phrase your complaint using woke vocabulary like that, your HR will have to do a formal investigation. I suspect you'll end up getting an apology from someone in the organization, if not her, although it will likely take awhile. In the meantime, someone from management will probably act really nice to you and try to persuade you to drop your complaint. Don't do it. You have to hold those leftist fascists accountable for their behavior or they'll keep doing it.

Feminism was never about helping women, but about creating conflict between men and women with two goals: to use white women as a lever against white male power at work - e.g. use white women to undermine white men in institutions to put in place leftist bulwarks that could be used for the next stages, and then secondly to undermine relationships between women and their husbands (promoting divorce, putting women into the workplace, reducing fertility).

You're attempting to use a cultural thread that is designed to attack families to promote family - so of course the enemy will be angry.

White women used to have more power in society, and used to elicit a protective instinct in white men such that they could not be attacked openly like this when they advocated for obvious interests like child care and concessions to support family time. But that is over now. This is why "trans women" (gay men) and "intersectional feminists" (gay and non-white women) outrank white women even in feminist circles now. White women who try to use feminism to pursue interests that conflict with globohomo get attacked as "Karens" and "TERFs", which is almost as bad as being called a "racist" or a "nazi".

If you move the conversation to family issues then you have to frame it in a way where you highlight the potential for causing friction with men in general, or that you want support to create problems at home.

For example framing it in terms of women unfairly having a "second shift" and having to do more housework. That you want to create policies to even out that unfairness by supporting women who are struggling with this at home. Say you want to educate men at work to do more house work to free women more. They will love the idea of promoting women to fight with their husbands over housework and will be glad to give you extra time to do this.

You can also try framing this in terms of creating friction between races. So you could talk about how non-white women have less access to childcare and that lack of support for childcare creates racial inequities. Or that single parent households also need more help - again because it undermines the two parent ideal. You can even tease that support for childcare might encourage divorce, suggesting that some women don't leave abusive marriages because being a single parent without concessions for parenthood is too hard. Essentially highlight the potential dysgenic consequences of supporting motherhood.

But then again I don't know if you want to be feeding into their negative anti-family narratives. I suspect that if you do this they will welcome your contributions in meetings - because you'll be railing against men and family all the time. And that its unlikely they will actually implement any pro-family policies because they will know that at the end of the day these policies are not actually anti-family.
I recommend you read:
Dalrock

He documents how those feminist sabotaged marriage legally by making no-fault divorce easier which Ronald Reagan signed into Law. But also to weaponize them against Men.

Likewise with hijacking the legitimate issue of domestic violence in order to get the man arrested and charged regardless of his guilt via the "Duluth Model" which is specifically aimed against Biblical sex roles.

Just use the search bar in the blog for: "sword of Damocles" and "Duluth model".

Likewise he also dealt with the infiltration of wolves in sheep's clothing seeking to undermine Christianity and introducing feminism as one ideological poison which many people gobble up.

Last edited:

Also notice that "childcare" is always referring to daycare nowadays which allows women to maximize shareholder value in their cubicles. Access to childcare is access to daycare where others raise your children for you.

And daycare is linked to increasing behavioural problems the older the child gets. As posted elsewhere in this forum.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
I recommend you read:
Dalrock

He documents how those feminist sabotaged marriage legally by making no-fault divorce easier which Ronald Reagan signed into Law. But also to weaponize them against Men.

Likewise with hijacking the legitimate issue of domestic violence in order to get the man arrested and charged regardless of his guilt via the "Duluth Model" which is specifically aimed against Biblical sex roles.

Just use the search bar in the blog for: "sword of Damocles" and "Duluth model".

Likewise he also dealt with the infiltration of wolves in sheep's clothing seeking to undermine Christianity and introducing feminism as one ideological poison which many people gobble up.
I'll second Dalrock as a great resource for advice on traditional marriage.

DanielaEverheart

Pigeon
Woman
Thank you so much KC123, for starting this thread. I'm in a similar situation: I'd love to start a family but the opportunity hasn't presented to me yet. I'm currently above other women in hierarchy at the workplace and I make sure to 1. try to dress professionally femenine (they have picked up on that and now they present themselves more femininely) and 2. be very respectful of extra hours (I don't like them coming on Saturdays, eventhough sometimes is necessary and they offer to do so :) ). It'd be a personal failure if work hinders them from attracting men and starting families of their own. I feel bad for the women that would like to be at home but have to work, but I don't wallow in that lest I fall into self pity :dislike: Will certainly pray for you :)

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
have enough of an influence to make an impression so please pray for God to give me wisdom on how to proceed.

Reassuringly however, one member present messaged me privately afterward saying she agreed

His creation has preceded your prayer request, with an ally.

All we can do is sew seeds in the minds of normies.

A friend and I have been doing it for some time.

If you coalesce and can demonstrate good paths, the Jezebels will suffer and die quicker, while the salvageable will be presented with a way out.

Most people are not capable of aught but following. They will follow good, bad, in-between, if only everyone else is doing it.

Of course, for your troubles you will traverse the literally Hitler walk of shame, Misogynist Boulevard and Shattered Career Prospects Parkway.

With perspective it is something that can be enjoyed.

People tend to know they have lost if they are boiling over and you are as calm as the lord himself.