UK: Shut down by female senior manager but I will NOT back down

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
But in all seriousness, I feel this was the push God knew I needed to have in order to start thinking about making an income in a way that doesn't support globo-homo (this company is heavily involved in 'current affairs' and coincidentally, 1 year before the C00F we were advised that in 2020 we would begin working from home and started preparing accordingly...AND we also ran a 3-month simulation for how we would manage a pandemic - I remember at the time being so confused at why we would do this but voila!)

It's amazing how this points to global corporate foreknowledge of this society-wrecking corona psyop. In 2019, they knew people would start working from home and that a global pandemic would occur. Simply incredible.

Anyway, good luck on the English teaching. I have a friend who taught English online one-on-one through one of the video gig sites and was eventually offered a full-time job overseas by one of his wealthy clients. So you never know how this may turn out.

KC123

Pigeon
Woman
Orthodox
It's amazing how this points to global corporate foreknowledge of this society-wrecking corona psyop. In 2019, they knew people would start working from home and that a global pandemic would occur. Simply incredible.

Anyway, good luck on the English teaching. I have a friend who taught English online one-on-one through one of the video gig sites and was eventually offered a full-time job overseas by one of his wealthy clients. So you never know how this may turn out.
Yep! Sickening, and hence why that incident felt like the final straw for me (Plus the LGBTQ+++++ banner on our main computer page that we cannot change).

Appreciate the encouragement about teaching English. That's a fun story about your friend. You're right that who knows where this might lead me. Just gotta take that first step!

Starlight

Kingfisher
Woman
Protestant

This post made me recall a conversation I had with a girl friend who is a teacher… In early 2019, the city school district went and bought several thousand Microsoft laptops (probably 100k+.) Word gets around, and they know that the computers were just being stored in a warehouse.…

Stranger still… is that Apple used to be the education hardware/software for the school district… so it was very bizarre that the school district would buy a bunch of Microsoft laptops at the time…

There are no coincidences…