Ukraine about to elect Jewish comedian as president

diego69

Robin
Wow, so much of antisemitic people in this forum, and writing none confirmed lies and conspiracy theories... hate wont lead you anywhere and its bad Karma.
So... I would add my theory based on what I see and hear while living in Ukraine:
New generation of Ukrainians see Israel as a model for successful country, while being surrounded by hundreds of millions of enemies still can defend itself and have successful economy - very like their situation and Russia just they cant defend them and their economy sucks.
In fact, the country which was the least antisemitic and allows Jewish to prosper is... USA, and today it is the most successful country by far while Jewish fleeing from Eastern Europe on the 19th and 20th centuries were highly contributing to it.
Ukrainians adore USA more than EU.
At least my theory is based on facts and not science fiction stories :)

Mage

Banned
In Latvia, where people are pagan whites by genetics, but sadly where president is elected by parliament, they want to propose a candidate whose surname is: Levit. Among common people it is an unpopular move, but it seems it will be pushed trough anyway.

So Ukrainian situation is not unique, except that Ukrainians voted the guy in themselves. They love him because he is a beloved actor who usually plays the "common man", in his comedy sketches. A common man with difficult low paying job, angry boss, typical controlling wife, bratty kids, alcoholic neighbors and so on.

Ukraine has been home to many Jews for a long time, so it is not that surprising they are used to them. The city of Odessa, third largest in Ukraine is particularly well know as Jewish city.

Another interesting fact: Ukraine is (probably the only one in Europe) a country where GDP hasn't increased since 1992. The oligarch elite is stealing everything that could be invested in any development - and this goes on for 15 years!

Thriller

Woodpecker
Gold Member
diego69 said:
Wow, so much of antisemitic people in this forum, and writing none confirmed lies and conspiracy theories... hate wont lead you anywhere and its bad Karma.
Where specifically is the confirmed lies and where is the conspiracy theories? State it... where? Those who quickly throw around the term "antisemitic" are the ones who are projecting their own anti-white racism.

diego69 said:
So... I would add my theory based on what I see and hear while living in Ukraine:
New generation of Ukrainians see Israel as a model for successful country, while being surrounded by hundreds of millions of enemies still can defend itself and have successful economy...
I've lived in Ukraine for six months, I'm quite interested in geopolitics and I enjoy discussions with locals about the world, and I've never, not even once heard such an aforementioned opinion about Israel. Some Ukrainians have enjoyed nice vacations in Israel, sitting on the beach in Tel Aviv, as there's frequent flights with Ukrainian International Airlines, I think.

Now, to be fair, I've heard Ukrainians complain constantly about their poor economy and how they wish they had higher living standards like western countries have, but they do not uniquely and specifically list Israel as some "model of a successful country".

Ukrainians seem most fond of Poland in terms of a model to follow. Poland is very popular in Ukraine since they took ~2 million Ukrainian refugees.

Some Ukrainians are very suspicious and red pilled about Jews, and it's understandable - Jewish Bolsheviks committed the largest ever genocide to have ever occurred on the European continent - The Holodomor. An atrocity where Jewish Bolsheviks ethnically cleansed 10 million Ukrainian Christians in 1933.

I have an Israeli friend who tells me Ua is a popular choice for many love-tourists/sponsors, and I have met some throughout Eastern Europe. All-in-all, most Ukrainians have a positive opinion of Jews (and all foreigners for that mattter) because obviously the average citizen is not red pill even in a country considered more based and traditional, such as Ukraine.

diego69 said:
At least my theory is based on facts and not science fiction stories :)
Which facts are these? I hear your opinion, and fair enough - everyone is entitled to an opinion, but this does not automatically make it fact.

Here's some "facts" for you:
- Ukraine elected a president who is a Jewish comedian (Zelensky), whose controlled by a Jewish Billionaire oligarch (Kolomoysky), to replace another Jewish Billionaire oligarch (Poroshenko).
- Jews are less than 1% of the Ukrainian population.

What a coincidence :dodgy: :)

Louis IX

Banned
Any normal Ukrainian hates Jews. I am not sure in which part of Ukraine you find these pro israel and pro Jews

Rocha

Ostrich
Gold Member
Polniy_Sostav said:
Any normal Ukrainian hates Jews. I am not sure in which part of Ukraine you find these pro israel and pro Jews

Maybe Odessa.

Some girls like Jews though, but specially local ones. They are seen as guys who can make money and provide them a good life.

I never heard a good word about Israelis though, might have to do to with the stupid hooligan way they behave when on the way to their pilgrimage to Uman.

Going strong

Crow
Orthodox
Gold Member
diego69 said:
New generation of Ukrainians see Israel as a model for successful country, while being surrounded by hundreds of millions of enemies still can defend itself and have successful economy - very like their situation and Russia just they cant defend them and their economy sucks.

You can't seriously compare Russians "surrounding" the Ukraine, with "Arabs" surrounding Israel.

Most Arabs indeed hate Israel's guts, while on the other hand, Russians do not hate Ukrainians. Most Russians, if not all, see Ukrainians as cute though unsophisticated (regarding females) - or plump and yes, unsophisticated, nice family members (re males).

The "hatred" between Slavic brothers has been engineered by the xenophobic Obama (and the evil Clintons), end of story. In any case, once again, Russians like Ukrainians, just the way you like your (nice and a bit funny) well-fed cousins from the countryside.

Reactions: 911

Louis IX

Banned
Ukrainians always refer as Mama Odessa & Papa Kryvoy Rog for mafia cities .
Not sure if that s "nice " for jews in the case of Odessa
@Rocha - the girls you are talking about are surely dechristiniased Ukrainians

Rocha

Ostrich
Gold Member
Polniy_Sostav said:
Ukrainians always refer as Mama Odessa & Papa Kryvoy Rog for mafia cities .
Not sure if that s "nice " for jews in the case of Odessa
@Rocha - the girls you are talking about are surely dechristiniased Ukrainians

Never heard that one...the common one is Odessa Mama and Rostov Papa, because of the connection of both of these Portuary Cities mobs.

And also never heard of Kryvoy Rog as a mafia city, it is known for its Industrial output and not for mafia activity. The famous ones in Ukraine besides Odessa where always Dnepropetrovsk and Donetsk, and more recently Vinnytsya and Sumy.

You make me doubt again of your Ukraine knowledge...

As for the bolded part...not sure if serious...

H1N1

Ostrich
Gold Member
What a shameful thread.

Many of life's losers become preoccupied with conspiracies about Jews. This is true of a significant minority of Ukrainians, just as it is, increasingly, for a significant minority of this forum.

H1N1

Ostrich
Gold Member
TigerMandingo said:
H1N1 said:
What a shameful thread.

Many of life's losers become preoccupied with conspiracies about Jews.

Does this mean Henry Ford was a loser?

What an astonishingly stupid (And amusingly feminine) question.

1. If you are making a point generally, then yes, it is possible to be financially successful and still be a loser. Examples are everywhere, many threads about these figures feature regularly on this forum.

2. If you are being specific, then I would have to ask if the man cited by Hitler, and much of the then Reichstag, as their primary inspiration a figure you want to draw on to support the reasonableness of your position? I mean, it is an amusing illustration that 'Godwin's law' is not always unreasonably applied, but I don't think he is the strongest example you could have drawn on to support your position, however unlovely and tenuous it may be. Though perhaps it is the perfect example?

TigerMandingo

Banned
So let’s stick with Henry Ford then, if you don’t mind :biggrin:. What is it about his beliefs on Jews that made him a “loser”? I’m just interested in your reasoning.

Rocha

Ostrich
Gold Member
My take on Zelenskiy.

He is funny, a real funny mofo. Also a very clever guy, a lawyer by formation, but I think he started as a stand up comedian. He then created a production company called Kvartal 95, that makes real comedy, most of the sketches in Vecherniy Kvartal (a weekly show, in sketches format) are hilarious to say the least. They mocked everybody, Jews, faggots, Poroshenko, Obama, Merkel, Yanukovich, the far right, the far left, the girls of instagram, the gold digger girls...well, almost all that we criticize around here, just with a lot of more sense of humour.

I can be partial since watching these sketches made me understand much more the Russian speaking humour, and the language, but damn, those guys are funny.

Below you see him mocking jews, the nationalist fag Oleg Lyashko, or that sick transvestite Conchita Wurst.

So, we are not talking here about an Hillary Clinton or a Macron.

I believe that this guy will be clever, and will put some new people working for him, not people from this hard line Poroshenko/Radical Party/Praviy Sektor rethoric against Russia (which by the way was the only thing holding Poroshenko). And he will try to solve the mess that the country is in, starting with the war in Donbas, and by diplomatic means.

Lastly, people want a change, a change from conventional Politicians who have been governing themselves mostly, an end to (high level) corruption, an end to war, an end to hardship...so this guy brings some hope. But he better take care and do things well, because from info I have...errors will not be tolerated and people are ready for another Maidan...

It was him...he went forward, but could have been some other outsider at this point, I remember a few months ago the singer of the band Okean Elzy (Stanislav Vakarchuk) was high in the voting poles, he did not went further ahead though with his candidacy.

Also some note, is that the guy was widely known long before he portrayed a school teacher turned President of Ukraine in the show "Sluga Narod", and that is the only thing that Western Media portrays him for being famous off.

Thriller

Woodpecker
Gold Member
H1N1 said:
What a shameful thread.

Many of life's losers become preoccupied with conspiracies about Jews. This is true of a significant minority of Ukrainians, just as it is, increasingly, for a significant minority of this forum.

Cool story bro... so if someone criticises Jews they are "losers preoccupied with conspiracies"? Usually when one doesn't have an argument they resort to discredit with baseless labels, such as "losers" and "conspiracy theorists".

So here's a label for you in return, you sound like an anti-white racist.

Apparently if you are an indigenous European or Ukrainian concerned about the power being controlled by Jewish oligarchs who have been destroying and subverting every white nation for decades despite this demographic being less than 1% of the population, then you are a "loser" and "antisemite".

Apparently if you are an indigenous European or Ukrainian concerned about Jews controlling your country, despite the fact that Jews committed a genocide against 10 million Christian Ukrainians, then also you are a "loser" and "antisemite".

Checkmat said:
Jungle said:
Where specifically is the confirmed lies and where is the conspiracy theories? State it... where? Those who quickly throw around the term "antisemitic" are the ones who are projecting their own anti-white racism.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-68599.html

Ok now try using critical thinking to formulate an argument to refute any of these so-called "conspiracies"... isn't it funny how stating basic facts makes one a "conspiracy theorist" :)

Ukraine, Belarus, some parts of Poland and Western Russia are sacred for Jews. The most brilliant Jews come from this part of the world. If you look up the ancestry of elite American and other Western Jews, most of it is from this region, from Warner Brothers to Sheldon Adelson, from Saul Alinsky to Michael Bloomberg. This is a sacred triangle that Jews from all over the world will return to when the American empire falls.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...pe/ukraine/hasidic-jewish-ancestry-chernobyl/

For 30 years, New York native Yitz Twersky spent all his time and money researching his genealogy, connecting eight generations and over 50,000 people to their roots in Chernobyl, the site of catastrophic nuclear disaster in 1986. He funded hundreds of genetic tests to confirm distant relations, while combing through historical records of a prominent Jewish dynasty. Once satisfied with his life pursuit, Yitz traveled to the birthplace of his family in Ukraine for the first time, breathing fresh life into the surrounding contamination.
https://www.chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/1991671/jewish/Largest-Jewish-Center-Opens.htm

The world’s largest Jewish community center opens to the public this Sunday with a 10-hour schedule of events, but the buzz around the new Menorah Center in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine, is palpable following the private opening yesterday of its Jewish Memory and Holocaust Museum.

Built at a main intersection between the left and right banks of the Dnepr River, the seven-towered 538,000 square foot center was spearheaded by philanthropist Gennady Bogolubov, president of the local Jewish community and chairman of the Ukrainian Jewish Congress, and his Privat banking partner Igor Kolomoyskyy.

If you think that Jews are over-represented in power structures in white countries, look no further than Peru and other Latin American countries. There are about 3,000 Jews in Peru but most of the prime ministers and vice presidents in the last 25 years have been Jews.

We can bitch about them all day long but we have to admit they are truly remarkable and goal-oriented people. After many years of research and personal interactions and friendships with Jews, I came to the conclusion that they may indeed be the leaders our world needs. It's like choosing between Schopenhauer and Leibniz's philosophies: the former argues that we live in the worst possible world and the latter claims that this is the best possible world we can live in. Throughout years I shifted from Schopenhauer to Leibniz.

Ukraine, Russia, USA, Sweden, or any white majority country is ruled by minorities. We on this board give to much credit to Putin and Russians who are second class citizens in their own country. Russia is owned by Jews, Armenians, Georgians, and other minorities. Same applies to Ukraine. Look up the members of government and you will find Jews, Armenians, and Georgians and very few Ukrainians. If anyone on this board thinks that USA or any other Western country is different, they are truly mistaken. Tribal mentality will always win against civic nationalism.