Ukraine conflict lounge

Roosh

Cardinal
Feel free to post random thoughts, images, or links here that you feel don't deserve their own thread.

Alpharius

Kingfisher
Gold Member
mykraine-meme.jpg

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
So 100,000+ dead in the Syria conflict doesn't warrant its own sub-fourm?

I am just saying....

If Ukraine is getting a sub-forum, then all geo-political matters should guided towards here also.

A sticky would of been sufficient for the Ukraine situation.

Just my $0.02

Kosko - Syria is not a pussy paradise (Muslim country). This is a game forum. How this power struggle affects the behavior of women that live in one of the last European holdouts from significant western influence is the primary concern IMO.

Icarus

Ostrich
VICE News has some more excellent footage from Crimea. This time, the reporter jumped the wall into a Ukrainian naval base under Russian occupation. Respect!

If you missed the 1st dispatch from Crimea, here it is:

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
I heard on the news today, that were modern hydro-fracking techniques employed, Crimea could possibly produce a sizeable quantity of natural gas. I don't know how true that is.

jimukr104

Ostrich
Hencredible Casanova said:
Kosko - Syria is not a pussy paradise (Muslim country). This is a game forum. How this power struggle affects the behavior of women that live in one of the last European holdouts from significant western influence is the primary concern IMO.

Agreed..and this conflict and its WW3 possibilities affects multiple Pussy paradises like Russia, Poland, Romania, etc. Who knows might be a lot of lonely women in these countries after this Apocalypse!

rastignac

Woodpecker
A concerned citizen documents the brutalities of Odessa under siege by Bandera, Ukrainian nationalist agitators from the west.

:heart: Odessa!

DaveR

Pelican
Gold Member
Icarus said:
VICE News has some more excellent footage from Crimea.

I've found VICE just about the only reasonable English-language reporting on this whole incident. Props to them!

Also, this:

[attachment=17444]

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 7,709

soup

Owl
Gold Member
To the guys that think Putin is preserving the old ways- he's just as much a capitalist as any of the major world's leaders.

Hencredible.. this isn't about keeping pussy pure, it's about money.

DaveR

Pelican
Gold Member
Chaos said:
Any news about the leaked tape what RT tweeted about yesterday?

Estonia's foreign ministry confirmed it's genuine.

"Olga," who they were talking about, says she only confirmed that the bullets are the same, so the Estonian guy must have concluded the part about the investigations based on some other discussion.

Interim government says the shots were fired by Russian snipers.

Other news:

The President of Tatarstan is in Crimea to broker a deal with the Crimean Tatars. If he gets them on-side, Crimea will be a slam-dunk for Russia.

For laughs:

The female voice in the leaked recording belongs to the following WB/9: http://www.thelondoneveningpost.com/europe/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/ashton2.jpg

Ukraine's interim PM is alpha as FUCK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxVa-6LUCCU&hl=en
Here he is talking tough against Putin:
The video of Tymoshenko pounding his ass with a strap-on hasn't been released yet; expect it soon though.

spalex

Kingfisher
There is sooo much money to be made from wars.

Bring it on!!

I think I made at least $16,000 from Conocco Phillips shares after the invasion of Iraq.

DaveR

Pelican
Gold Member
This sums it up pretty well:

[attachment=17445]

spalex said:
There is sooo much money to be made from wars.

Bring it on!!

I think I made at least $16,000 from Conocco Phillips shares after the invasion of Iraq.

This isn't what I would call a 'war' though... Ukraine doesn't have the ability to fight back, and their leadership is not delusional enough to believe they can. Last time Russia wasn't the initiator...

Attachments

• 9-11-Allie-chess.jpg
    9-11-Allie-chess.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 8,075

Roosh

Cardinal
rastignac said:
A concerned citizen documents the brutalities of Odessa under siege by Bandera, Ukrainian nationalist agitators from the west.

:heart: Odessa!

Sarcasm aside, Odessa is really dead compared to when I left in early October. That's the main street and hardly anyone is out. I would choose not to go to Ukraine simply because of that, not because it's dangerous. I doubt people are in a party, social mood right now.