Ukraine lounge

JustinHS

Robin
Orthodox

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox

Just more evidence that nobody takes the US seriously anymore. We're treated like a rogue country with no leader (because we are) and as a result we're open game for insults, even by the countries we're ostensibly trying to "help." Not indirectly related to that - if global LGBT culture were a stock, I'd be selling right now because we're the global ambassadors for unnatural sexual degeneracy and this stuff does not propagate without official backing in most places such as Eastern Europe.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
we're the global ambassadors for unnatural sexual degeneracy and this stuff does not propagate without official backing in most places such as Eastern Europe.
In fairness, it doesn't even propagate without official backing in the US itself. One of my favorite things to do in situations like this is to bring up the fact that in 2006, even California voted against legalizing gay marriage. That's right, the gayest state in the US didn't want it. The Supreme Court forced it on us all, even on the gayest US state.

Nobody ever asked for Globohomo. It just imposed itself. It won't be missed by 99.99% of humanity if it goes away.

Cynllo

Woodpecker
Other Christian
^ True. If you look at the Russian media it is not uncommon to hear Joe Bayden refereed to as being installed in a coup, mentally infirm, illegitimate etc. No matter what your angle, The US and West provides ample fodder via its media to them be amplified into outside populations and fired back into The US.

Just looking at some of the media in Ukraine and Russia. Both of them are calm and say they don't expect anything to happen. There is a bit of subtle trolling about the Westerners fleeing Ukraine and The UK/EU begging for fuel if a war kicks off.

Cynllo

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Nobody ever asked for Globohomo. It just imposed itself. It won't be missed by 99.99% of humanity if it goes away.

I know a gay guy who works in banking in The US. He's leaving the country, part of the reason being he can't take the LGBT-BLM propaganda. I think he's about to go super straight any moment.

ddzla21-c1d612e0-35e5-49a9-9e34-081e7fec53f3.gif

Last edited:

Caduceus

Pelican
@PadraigMartin: Russia v US

It was a lifetime ago, but this used to be my wheelhouse before the government burned me. Anyway... Here is the problem:

Turkey is leaving NATO. The US needs secure Black Sea control. The Ukrainians know this, so for years, they have been playing a game of graft and strategic political mechanations. This explains the Hunter Biden connection. This is also the reason the Ukrainians tried to assist American leftists in the first Trump impeachment.

Is Turkey really going to leave NATO ?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member

OrthoMexicano

Banned
Orthodox Inquirer

It true, I can take many people and make run to border at night, like cartel criminal do with mule on daily base. Sorry but Mexico 'invade' united states for past 50 years, without a shot fire. Us gov so weak on border and even me disagree with policy, nation are nation and have border. But us business love cheap labor paying black money no tax at all. Even more joke is if caught they release and say court date in few months nobody ever show, we go work make cash then back to Mexico. Instead they send troop Ukraine?? World really upside down

thetruewhitenorth

Kingfisher
Orthodox
It true, I can take many people and make run to border at night, like cartel criminal do with mule on daily base. Sorry but Mexico 'invade' united states for past 50 years, without a shot fire. Us gov so weak on border and even me disagree with policy, nation are nation and have border. But us business love cheap labor paying black money no tax at all. Even more joke is if caught they release and say court date in few months nobody ever show, we go work make cash then back to Mexico. Instead they send troop Ukraine?? World really upside down
I believe US government kept US/Mexico border porous for decades on purpose to:

1. Get a supply of cheap labour.
2. To ethnically diversify America and to further dilute majority white population.