Ukraine lounge

Sabonis73

Robin
Catholic
I joke to myself that the coming US incursion in Ukraine will be operated by fat trannies in an air-conditioned van at Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada. They will conduct remote control drone warfare, kill some Russkies, get some ridiculous medals, and take a promotion.

Can't say that your version is wrong, though. These two scenarios are in close competition.

That's the future. They/them's thumbs are getting itchy. Nothing to launch missiles at since August.

93b.jpg

durangotang

Ostrich
Antony Blinken's mother moved to Paris with Antony after she divorced his father Donald, and married Robert Maxwell's lawyer and confidant, Samuel Pisar. For those of you who don't know, there is a book titled Robert Maxwell, Israeli Super Spy. Robert Maxwell was the father of Ghislaine Maxwell, who conspired with Jeffrey Epstein to run an underage sex blackmail operation for Mossad to control US and British politicians. You read that correctly, Antony Blinken's step father was the confidant and attorney for Ghislaine Maxwell's father, a Mossad spy. Antony Blinken also attended the Dalton School in Manhattan, the very school who hired Jeffrey Epstein as an instructor despite not having qualifications for the position. According to Antony, his step father Samuel Pisar was the only survivor of 900 holocaust victims from his childhood school in Poland. Imagine that.

That's our Secretary of State, one of the most powerful positions in our government. Perhaps the most powerful position right now, considering Biden is getting his diaper changed.

Our Deputy Secretary of State is Wendy Sherman, whom negotiates with the Russians in addition to Antony Blinken. This is where it gets creepy, considering Antony's close family ties to known underage sex traffickers. Many have criticized Wendy Sherman for negotiating with the Russians, because prior to her position as Deputy Secretary of State, she started her career as a social worker. In addition to lobbying for pro-abortion, female, political candidates with EMILY's list, she worked as Director of Maryland's Office of Child Welfare, supervising protective services, foster care, adoptions, and group homes. Let that sink in. Shortly thereafter she became CEO and President of Fannie Mae Foundation (logical next step right?), then later was hired by the Clinton administration as ambassador and counselor to Secretary of State Madeleine Albright.

u-https-api-hub-jhu-edu-factory-sites-default-files-styles-hub-xlarge-public-sherman120318.jpg

Are you starting to see the bigger picture? It's enough to make your skin crawl.

Last edited:

Pointy Elbows

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Antony Blinken's mother moved to Paris with Antony after she divorced his father Donald, and married Robert Maxwell's lawyer and confidant, Samuel Pisar. For those of you who don't know, there is a book titled Robert Maxwell, Israeli Super Spy. Robert Maxwell was the father of Ghislaine Maxwell, who conspired with Jeffrey Epstein to run an underage sex blackmail operation for Mossad to control US and British politicians. You read that correctly, Antony Blinken's step father was the confidant and attorney for Ghislaine Maxwell's father, a Mossad spy. Antony Blinken also attended the Dalton School in Manhattan, the very school who hired Jeffrey Epstein as an instructor despite not having qualifications for the position. According to Antony, his step father Samuel Pisar was the only survivor of 900 holocaust victims from his childhood school in Poland. Imagine that.

That's our Secretary of State, one of the most powerful positions in our government. Perhaps the most powerful position right now, considering Biden is getting his diaper changed.

Our Deputy Secretary of State is Wendy Sherman, whom negotiates with the Russians in addition to Antony Blinken. This is where it gets creepy, considering Antony's close family ties to known underage sex traffickers. Many have criticized Wendy Sherman for negotiating with the Russians, because prior to her position as Deputy Secretary of State, she started her career as a social worker. In addition to lobbying for pro-abortion, female, political candidates with EMILY's list, she worked as Director of Maryland's Office of Child Welfare, supervising protective services, foster care, adoptions, and group homes. Let that sink in. Shortly thereafter she became CEO and President of Fannie Mae Foundation (logical next step right?), then later was hired by the Clinton administration as ambassador and counselor to Secretary of State Madeleine Albright.

u-https-api-hub-jhu-edu-factory-sites-default-files-styles-hub-xlarge-public-sherman120318.jpg

Are you starting to connect the dots here?
Thanks Durangotang, I knew some of Blinken's laundry, and was suspect of Sherman, but this fills in the blanks.

At what point do we cross the threshold from a) noble and decent country/people to b) gullible suckers advancing evil through our own neglect and apathy?

God help the world if such people are able to impose their will.

Imagine this person, negotiating with a Christian country, on behalf of "America." How stupid have we become?

durangotang

Ostrich
Thanks Durangotang, I knew some of Blinken's laundry, and was suspect of Sherman, but this fills in the blanks.

At what point do we cross the threshold from a) noble and decent country/people to b) gullible suckers advancing evil through our own neglect and apathy?

God help the world if such people are able to impose their will.

Imagine this person, negotiating with a Christian country, on behalf of "America." How stupid have we become?
Stolen elections have consequences.

I suggest we pray.

WWIII appears to be in the hands of those whom procure and prey on the most vulnerable in our society, innocent children. May God help us!

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Guys have you noticed advertisements (I'm in the U.S but maybe it's everywhere) for giving blood donations to Red Cross? They say there is a massive shortage. I'm wondering, is Red Cross prepping for battlefield and civilian casualties or is it because they need pure blood that is not tainted by the vaccine? It's just weird to me because I had seen ads for it the past few months but all the sudden it's crazy, they are giving away free concert/basketball tickets, free Krispy Kreme, and other things... I've never seen a push like this.

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
https://www.rt.com/russia/546857-ukrainian-general-invasion-date-beijing/

Ukrainian general says "Russia" will invade February 20th, right after the Olympics. Maybe this gives us a timeline as to when Ukraine/NATO plan to make a move?

Can anyine recall any occassion a general has publically stated the date they exoect to be invaded?

Im retreating to the comfort of my tin foil hat on this whole saga. Stinks of theatrics, distraction, global fear project and arms sales.

bucky

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Yeah I think they’re wrong if they’re expecting this to be the chaser to the Covid shot. I don’t think this will be enough to memory hole it for the normie.

But who knows what show they’re planning.
I don't know if that's really the idea behind this whole thing, but if it is, to be fair, normies' ability to forget never ceases to amaze me. It wasn't so long ago that Daily Show Democrats were laughing at Mitt Romney for calling Russia a threat and asking if he was aware that it's no longer the 1980s and the USSR isn't around anymore.

Going strong

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I never recovered my faith in wider humanity after Notre Damme fire was memory holed in about 5 days
It's the whole Christian religion that's been memory-holed in France. And to think we were the Elder Daughter of the Church!

But note that if Ukraine joins NATO, in one decade there would be an openly gay president in Ukraine (with femen Svitolina as prime minister), free Netflix for all and few people left in churches. If you don't want the "Russian bears", you'll get Western gay "values".

By the way, if you're interested in news about arsons in French churches, know that a dozen of churches have been vandalised or partially burnt in France since the beginning of the year... It's accelerating, fast.

Matter of fact, if the Ukrainians foolishly reject their Russian brothers, could they please send them to us? I mean, ASAP, while we still have a few churches left.

It could actually be a nice solution to the whole crisis. The Ukrainians "don't want the Russian army in their neighbourhoods"? Well, on the other hand, the Christian French would love to have priest-blessed Russian tanks in their Islamic neighbourhoods, so, a trade can be agreed on? And, after all, the only place that Russians like better than Odessa for holidaying, is Biarritz. So everyone would be happy.

Last edited:

just a human

Banned
Atheist
Somewhat hard to understand what was being said. It sounds like Russia is in a stalemate in this situation, it's a lose-lose situation for them, unless they can do something that is really out of left field, like put missiles in Cuba or Venezuela or maybe China takes Taiwan all the sudden?
Strelkov said that it will be very hard to win this war and maintain the control over such a big country, if Russia invades, because of local partisans who will resist and make diversions.
Also they agree that, for Russia it will create big problems if west apply sanctions on Russias transactions in USD. And, all that can lead to unrest and maybe even coup inside Russia.
Ukrainians will resist - no doubt. And they are much better prepared, than in 2014.

I can agree - after WW2 , for example, there were partisan groups in Baltic States - so called "Forest brothers" - they were literary hiding in forests, resisting communist forces and making diversions up untill 1956.
And even in 1995(!) , one man came out after Soviet army left that area. He was hiding and living illegally all the Soviet occupation years...

Last edited:

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
But note that if Ukraine joins NATO, in one decade there would be an openly gay president in Ukraine (with femen Svitolina as prime minister), free Netflix for all and few people left in churches. If you don't want the "Russian bears", you'll get Western gay "values

This stuff is so overblown. Sometimes i think this site is suffering from Fag Derangement Syndrome. A sympton of West being so utterly demoralised by the agents of ZOG.

Fact is in Ukraine there's zero visibility of this stuff anywhere in wider society. You dont see men mincing down the street. You dont see open fags on tv. You just dont see any of this stuff to any degree.

Now of course if you look for it i dont doubt you can source any number of twitter links, memes, NGO statements, or news articles that would paint otherwise, but on the ground in daily reality it is borderline nil.

OrthoMexicano

Banned
Orthodox Inquirer
This stuff is so overblown. Sometimes i think this site is suffering from Fag Derangement Syndrome. A sympton of West being so utterly demoralised by the agents of ZOG.

Fact is in Ukraine there's zero visibility of this stuff anywhere in wider society. You dont see men mincing down the street. You dont see open fags on tv. You just dont see any of this stuff to any degree.

Now of course if you look for it i dont doubt you can source any number of twitter links, memes, NGO statements, or news articles that would paint otherwise, but on the ground in daily reality it is borderline nil.
I not in Ukraine so do not know, but I think point is the homo attack from all flank will not stop...EVER. In Mexico and even friend I have in US say 20 30 year ago not too bad, but now go work and you have worship rainbow flag from sodom and never dare say anything against the homo elite if work for globohomo corporation. Manual work different.

So I think point he make is now maybe not mainstream in Ukraine, but if nothing done 10 20 years it become like openly homo us.

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
I not in Ukraine so do not know, but I think point is the homo attack from all flank will not stop...EVER. In Mexico and even friend I have in US say 20 30 year ago not too bad, but now go work and you have worship rainbow flag from sodom and never dare say anything against the homo elite if work for globohomo corporation. Manual work different.

So I think point he make is now maybe not mainstream in Ukraine, but if nothing done 10 20 years it become like openly homo us.

Yes, that is the direction that joining the NATO American-Rainbows&Sodomy-Empire will take anyone towards. That is true, but the distinction is the voracity, and the fact that it becomes a fake polarity.

In this instance, either drag queen story hour for your kids, or Russian subjection.

Which is all the latter would be. With adjoining FSB police state. Kleptarchy and state sanctioned organised crime.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
Yes, that is the direction that joining the NATO American-Rainbows&Sodomy-Empire will take anyone towards. That is true, but the distinction is the voracity, and the fact that it becomes a fake polarity.

In this instance, either drag queen story hour for your kids, or Russian subjection.

Which is all the latter would be. With adjoining FSB police state. Kleptarchy and state sanctioned organised crime.
Russian subjection would be better in the long run for the Ukrainians. Yeah, it'd be physically rougher, but it will be spiritually nourishing. Being under globohomo is the opposite, physical and material comfort beyond your wildest dreams but man, your soul is gonna be, quite literally, fagged to hell.

Going strong

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Russian subjection would be better in the long run for the Ukrainians. Yeah, it'd be physically rougher, but it will be spiritually nourishing. Being under globohomo is the opposite, physical and material comfort beyond your wildest dreams but man, your soul is gonna be, quite literally, fagged to hell.

Physical and material comfort for a few years, the necessary time for you to forget your roots, religion and History.

After which, it's physical discomfort, terror attacks, street criminality and massive inflation.

So in the end, you've lost your roots and religion, and you're also going to lose your material comfort. Welcome to the Western world!