Ukraine lounge

thetruewhitenorth

Kingfisher
Orthodox
media%2FFKCj-kHXIAMeYcR.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall
These guys are just a facade, dont underestimate those who truly pull the strings from the shadows.

I believe, the reason why so many freaks and clowns are allowed to be at the helm of many European nations is to discredit the very idea of nation-state leadership.

Thus, it will be easier for the people in general to accept faceless transnational government.

Look how big tech is doing big politics nowadays. Would you imagine 10 years ago that Facebook or Amazon or Twitter would be what they are today? Influencing millions of people and deciding the fate of elections?

Feyoder

Pelican
Likewise the US controls the global info-sphere - barring a few pariah states + China. This is both on and off the web. The internet is US owned through ICANN. The social media companies that are used around the world are all based in Silicon Valley and knee-deep in three letter agency territory. Major media corporations in basically all countries (that included up till very recently Russia) are US- based and funded. A particular important player here is the NED - a brushed up CIA front dedicated to spreading democracy around the world.

The youths of most countries in the world - Russia included - are ensnared by US soft power through negro getto music, Hollywood and other junk.

The US literally owns the Civil Society of many nominally 'independent' countries.

I was reminded of this post after a russian friend sent me an article today (translated. This is a russian article for russian readers):

1643302190665.png

Innocent enough fluff piece you might see in any woman's rag. But I scrolled down:

1643302239221.png

It's owned by Hearst. A multibillion US company and basically the globohomo pravda. These publications are for women too. Their favorite target when trying to subvert a nation.

Last edited:

OrthoMexicano

Banned
Orthodox Inquirer
Motives for the Ukraine conflict:

There is also a turning point given how the Russian Cossacks dealt with the sacrilegious "pussy riot band" of feminists:

You can read more about this. In this substack I quoted:

Why did the US administration even under Trump pushed for decriminalization of homosexuality in Botswana?

Seems to me that the American Empire deserves its name as the "Gay American Empire". And its flag is the LGBT rainbow flag.

This video seem better have subtitle.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
Ice Age Farmer is a great source for homesteading, not so much for world events and geopolitics. Wheat futures aren't as high as they've been. The market does not anticipate war in the Ukraine.

Minneapolis_WheatFutures_NewSize.jpg

In the big picture, there is no shortage of wheat looming ahead, yields and production has steadily increased, well above the increase in global demand, wheat price per bushel the last 150 years:

Wheat-prices-Canada-long-term-1867-2017-e1537546130746.png

Ice Age Farmer predictions of an impending ice age are not likely to materialize, we may well get into a cooler era, the same way we did in the 1970s, but it won't threaten world agricultural production.

The only real threat is globalist measures that seek to impede agriculture, but this will only be confined to western countries, as Russia, China, India etc will not comply.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
U.S. Deputy Secretary of State Nuland said that if Russia "invades" Ukraine, the Nord Stream 2 project will be stopped.

How can Nuland, an American diplomat, unilaterally decide to shut down a vital project between two independent nations, involving also private actors? It makes no sense!

The US had economic sanctions on the project under both Obama and Trump which Biden just lifted a month or 2 ago. The US government can't "stop" it per se but can reimpose sanctions which could potentially make it economically unviable.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Looks like Biden is getting conflicting info. He's told Russia will 100% invade when "ground freezes." Zelensky is saying he's overreacting, that no invasion is imminent, and to basically tone down the extreme rhetoric. What is this theater? Now USA wants Security Council to meet to discuss Ukraine. It's massive theatrics, but why, and what is being prepared?

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Remember, Russia is the bad guy here and totally isn't creating meme-tier optics and telling regular Ukies they can beat any invader with some handy modern AR15s with suppressors and optics. The US/UK would never do that!

But yes this is totally going to be WW3....

View attachment 36867
Lol Ukraine just passed the second amendment? I can't remember regular Ukies owning such weapons but my memory of being there is a bit hazy. This stuff can only appeal to boomer feminists. We're being lead to war by a bunch of boomer feminist NYT writers.

JustinHS

Robin
Orthodox
Remember, Russia is the bad guy here and totally isn't creating meme-tier optics and telling regular Ukies they can beat any invader with some handy modern AR15s with suppressors and optics. The US/UK would never do that!

View attachment 36867
I love how babushka still has lens covers on the optic. Of course, r/ar15 is eating that picture up.

Going strong

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member

View attachment 36867

It looks like the most expensive assault rifle from Armalite, called "supersass", sold at over 3000 usd.

Therefore, this supersass granny with short-hair, will have a visit from her neighbour or nephew, who'll forcefully take the fancy rifle from her hands, uttering a resounding Blyat', and sell it.

Which would be better for her than shooting it from her window in her bright red jacket. Plus, she'd get a cold if she opens her window in winter without a scarf. Not to mention that her fingers would get numbed after five minutes of "waiting to shoot the Russians from my window". Sad in both cases.

La Águila Negra

Ostrich
Other Christian
Lol Ukraine just passed the second amendment? I can't remember regular Ukies owning such weapons but my memory of being there is a bit hazy. This stuff can only appeal to boomer feminists. We're being lead to war by a bunch of boomer feminist NYT writers.

It's a hunting rifle you racist bigots.

fj-fem10.jpg

Zelensky really is of very short stature bytheway.

durangotang

Ostrich
One the subject of global wheat production, the size of the January 15th explosion in Tonga was absolutely massive. Here it is overlaid against California to put it into perspective:

Tonga-Eruption.gif

We don't yet know the consequences, if any, of this explosion. Armstrong Economics is warning that if another one goes off there could be a Volcanic Winter (along with crop failures the subsequent year):

The thing is, there are interesting videos circulating online of the Tonga volcanic eruption from satellites, and if they are not doctored, shows what appears to be a projectile entering the water and causing the volcanic eruption. I speculated that it could be a nuclear detonation that the military could decipher, but would allow plausible deniability. At the time I thought (if true) that it could be a warning shot against the West from Russia in the context of the Ukraine situation, or possibly from China. Other speculation was that Tonga was set to be the next country to adopt Bitcoin. In light of the global depopulation agenda, however, it could be an attempt by the Cabal to induce a volcanic winter and subsequent crop failures.

I would disregard this mans commentary, and just focus on the imagery:

There is a massive symmetrical shock wave, the speed of which is very interesting:

Volcanologists are calling the Tonga event a "brand new eruption type":

Go to YouTube and search for "Tonga nuclear" and you'll get a lot of speculation. I'd take it all with a huge grain of salt, but if we conveniently end up in a volcanic winter scenario with crop failures, there is at least the possibility that this volcanic eruption was triggered by a missile. If you wanted to cause global crop failure, then targeting volcanoes that are building pressure with missiles might do the trick. A remote volcano in Pacific would be all the better. The Tonga explosion reminds me of the 2020 Beirut explosion, where there appears to be more to it than the public narrative. The timing of it during the build up of tensions between Russia and the USA is also very interesting. Perhaps it is a warning shot from Russia against the West? Maybe Putin already has given a response that only the military could decipher. Maybe it's the Cabal?

Or it could just be a normal volcanic eruption. Thoughts?

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
One the subject of global wheat production, the size of the January 15th explosion in Tonga was absolutely massive. Here it is overlaid against California to put it into perspective:

Tonga-Eruption.gif

We don't yet know the consequences, if any, of this explosion. Armstrong Economics is warning that if another one goes off there could be a Volcanic Winter (along with crop failures the subsequent year):

The thing is, there are interesting videos circulating online of the Tonga volcanic eruption from satellites, and if they are not doctored, shows what appears to be a projectile entering the water and causing the volcanic eruption. I speculated that it could be a nuclear detonation that the military could decipher, but would allow plausible deniability. At the time I thought (if true) that it could be a warning shot against the West from Russia in the context of the Ukraine situation, or possibly from China. Other speculation was that Tonga was set to be the next country to adopt Bitcoin. In light of the global depopulation agenda, however, it could be an attempt by the Cabal to induce a volcanic winter and subsequent crop failures.

I would disregard this mans commentary, and just focus on the imagery:

There is a massive symmetrical shock wave, the speed of which is very interesting:

Volcanologists are calling the Tonga event a "brand new eruption type":

Go to YouTube and search for "Tonga nuclear" and you'll get a lot of speculation. I'd take it all with a huge grain of salt, but if we conveniently end up in a volcanic winter scenario with crop failures, there is at least the possibility that this volcanic eruption was triggered by a missile. If you wanted to cause global crop failure, then targeting volcanoes that are building pressure with missiles might do the trick. A remote volcano in Pacific would be all the better. The Tonga explosion reminds me of the 2020 Beirut explosion, where there appears to be more to it than the public narrative. The timing of it during the build up of tensions between Russia and the USA is also very interesting. Perhaps it is a warning shot from Russia against the West? Maybe Putin already has given a response that only the military could decipher. Maybe it's the Cabal?

Or it could just be a normal volcanic eruption. Thoughts?

I also thought it looked suspiciously like a nuclear bomb test of some kind. Even if not the case, I would not be surprised if there is more than meets the eye here. Definitely odd and suspicious in my opinion.

"According to Michael Mann, professor of atmospheric science at Pennsylvania State University, has analyzed that the eruption of Mount Pinatubo, which dropped the global average temperature by 0.5 degrees Celsius, eventually released 20 million tonnes of sulfur dioxide, so Tonga eruption would need to emit more sulfur dioxide to match the cooling effects of previous eruptions." Tonga released 62 kilotons of sulfur apparently.

Last edited:

durangotang

Ostrich
I also thought it looked suspiciously like a nuclear bomb test of some kind. Even if not the case, I would not be surprised if there is more than meets the eye here. Definitely odd and suspicious in my opinion.

"According to Michael Mann, professor of atmospheric science at Pennsylvania State University, has analyzed that the eruption of Mount Pinatubo, which dropped the global average temperature by 0.5 degrees Celsius, eventually released 20 million tonnes of sulfur dioxide, so Tonga eruption would need to emit more sulfur dioxide to match the cooling effects of previous eruptions." Tonga released 62 kilotons of sulfur apparently.
Perhaps sulfur dioxide causes atmospheric cooling from the perspective of a climatologist, but that might be a separate thing than a volcanic winter. I have no idea, I am just speculating. As for what causes a volcanic winter the Armstrong Economics article cited particulate that fans out across the atmosphere and dims the sun about a year after a large volcanic blast.

Tonga.png

The unusually short duration of the eruption, along with the height of the plume were reasons why they want to classify this as a new type of eruption. Apparently the plume from the Tonga blast was the highest ever recorded at 55km in height, or more than half way into space. The amount of material ejected in such a short duration, and at record heights, makes this the most energetic eruption since 1883's Krakatoa. Volcanic winter aside, these two facts, the record height of the plume and the extremely short duration make it unlike other eruptions.

A natural eruption is triggered through massive pressure built up over time and the duration is much longer. Whereas, at least in my mind a nuclear triggered eruption wouldn't have built up the pressure required to triggered naturally, and therefore the duration of the eruption would be much shorter, which is exactly what we see here. If the ejection mass of the eruption, and the duration of the eruption were so low, then why is the plume reaching a record height of 55km? Especially from an undersea volcano? In other words, an almost record amount of energy was released, to record heights, in a very short amount of time and then it stops. It's so anomalous that, according to that third YouTube video that I posted, volcanologists are discussing labeling it as a new type of eruption.

Tonga2.png

Last edited: