USA Civil Unrest Thread

ChicagoFire

Kingfisher
RE: USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

And Chicago keeps failing. The mayor can keep crying crocodile tears while the working class and unemployed put up with his nonsense. The real solution is for the mayor to step down in shame with his head down.

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emmanuel: "It is unacceptable to happen in any neighborhood of Chicago. We are a better city."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...hootings-are-absolute-and-total-disaster.html
 

ColSpanker

Pelican
Gold Member
RE: USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

Fat Mikie Moore is at it again:
From The Guardian:
'The Oscar-winning film-maker has been focusing on the effect of the president in an attempt to shift public perception before November. “I’m finishing my movie and getting it out before the midterms because I want millions of people to get to the polls,” he said to Bill Maher in June. “We’re going to bring Trump down.”'
 

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
RE: USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

CynicalContrarian said:
The 'revolution' will not be televised..., cause it would be too embarrassing watching all these limp-wristed soy-boys flailing around...?

Looks like the police were doing a good job this time at keeping the two sides separated, so as usual frustrated commies starting throwing shit and the police bum rushed them and arrested a number of them. So, of course the next day leftist media like the Huffington Post condemned the authorities for "supporting the Nazis."
 

Jaydublin

Pelican
RE: USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

Does anyone know the names of the 2-3 threads on this forum in regards to finding new home as the USA and western word come crashing down? I can't seem to find them with search.

I feel confident enough now that there is no turning back from this path we are on and I need to begin to investigate where I will go.
 

Number one bummer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
RE: USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

Jaydublin said:
Does anyone know the names of the 2-3 threads on this forum in regards to finding new home as the USA and western word come crashing down? I can't seem to find them with search.

I feel confident enough now that there is no turning back from this path we are on and I need to begin to investigate where I will go.
I dug up 3 solid threads for you. This used to be a much more popular topic 3-5 years ago, I think Trump has staved off the idea of a total western collapse in the next few decades by showing we still have fight left. If you want to find more threads just switch search to setting to post title and search "west" "leaving" or "expat" and you will find more. A lot of good info, but it is spread out.

The family thread link I posted below is an important one to understand, and Suits does a good job detailing issues you might face. I looked into it but my degree and profession wouldn't be feasible outside the west.

How to become an expat and work for U.S. companies abroad ?

How much money to save up before leaving the West forever

Dealing With Family As A Long Term Expat
 

ChicagoFire

Kingfisher
RE: USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

^^
Thanks! I really appreciate that information!

Still you can never be sure what will happen beyond Trump or God forbid an assassination attempt connects. Some people like Chuck Johnson have connected Pence with the Koch brothers. I tried looking for a GotNews link but it seems they deleted that article. Here's another one:

https://www.npr.org/2016/07/15/4862...e-koch-network-still-refuses-to-support-trump

Always stay proactive :)
 

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
RE: USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

Some crazed lib tried stabbing a Republican candidate for Congress.


 

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
RE: USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

Following shooting attacks on two police officers over the weekend the Sergeants Benevolent Association for the NYPD has declared was on Mayor De Blasio. They blame De Blasio and other elected officials for leading anti-cop protesters and putting words in their mouths.



The president of the New York City Police Benevolent Association is sounding off on Democratic politicians for inciting violence against police officers following two attacks against officers in New York over the weekend. On Saturday night, a man tried to assassinate two officers sitting in a parked vehicle. The same man then walked into a police precinct on Sunday morning and began shooting. The suspect has now been identified as 45-year-old Robert Williams, a man with a lengthy criminal background. In the attack on Saturday, one officer was wounded but managed to drive himself to a nearby hospital. On Sunday, another officer was shot in the arm before the suspect eventually ran out of bullets, laid down on the ground and was taken into custody.

The two attacks come on the heels of a F*ck the Police Protest that took place in New York's Grand Central Station last weekend. Antifa and other far-left radicals shouted "f*ck the police" and denounced police officers as "fascists" and made other disparaging remarks towards the officers.
 

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
RE: USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

Globalist pawns like DeBlasio will find themselves in hot water if they cause the security services to start rebelling against the 1+1%
 

Number one bummer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
RE: USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

New York has forgotten that 25 years ago they had third world rates of crime. They are still living in a low crime age thanks to Giuliani, who actually had a bi-partisan mandate to stomp out the barbarian criminal element. The pendulum has of course swung back and now criminals get free loot to show up for at least the pre-trial hearings before skipping town.




 

Easy_C

Crow
RE: USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

Bump.

Bizarre new piece claiming oathkeepers are infiltrating law enforcement and that they're a "violent revolutionary group".

https://web.archive.org/web/2020030...ews/politics-government/article240714426.html

FORT WORTH
A revolution-minded, conspiracy-bent militia group named the Oath Keepers is recruiting law officers in Hood County to take up arms in what the founder predicts will be a “bloody civil war” against the U.S. government.

A national director of the Las Vegas-based Oath Keepers, John D. Shirley, moved to rural Hood County in 2015 and has been appointed by county commissioners as a constable, giving him both access to confidential information and a political platform to recruit more militia members.

A regional recruitment rally announced for Monday was canceled by Harbor Lakes Golf Club, citing misrepresentation. It was supposed to launch Shirley’s “Oath Keepers of Hood County” chapter.

The Oath Keepers’ current recruiting pitch focuses on gun rights and the Second Amendment. But unlike other gun libertarians, the Oath Keepers promote paranoid fears of a “New World Order” conspiracy and spread veiled anti-Semitism in distrusting “elites,” similar to discredited Austin showbiz personality Alex Jones.

Mainly, the group asks for money. Its website begs law officers and veterans to militarize and also pay $1,200 for a “lifetime membership” or $50-$120 for annual memberships.

“They view themselves as ready to rise up” to oppose the government, said Mark Pitcavage of the Anti-Defamation League, which watches militia hobbyists and so-called patriot-movement groups along with monitoring neo-Nazis and race or religious hate groups.

Officially, the Oath Keepers are nonpartisan and nondiscriminatory. The ADL labels the group as “anti-government extremist.”

But the group rose in 2009 along with the Tea Party months after the election of President Barack Obama.

Founder Stewart Rhodes had worked and campaigned for U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, a gun-libertarian Republican.
 

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
RE: USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

Easy_C said:
Bump.

Bizarre new piece claiming oathkeepers are infiltrating law enforcement and that they're a "violent revolutionary group".

https://web.archive.org/web/2020030...ews/politics-government/article240714426.html

FORT WORTH
A revolution-minded, conspiracy-bent militia group named the Oath Keepers is recruiting law officers in Hood County to take up arms in what the founder predicts will be a “bloody civil war” against the U.S. government.

A national director of the Las Vegas-based Oath Keepers, John D. Shirley, moved to rural Hood County in 2015 and has been appointed by county commissioners as a constable, giving him both access to confidential information and a political platform to recruit more militia members.

A regional recruitment rally announced for Monday was canceled by Harbor Lakes Golf Club, citing misrepresentation. It was supposed to launch Shirley’s “Oath Keepers of Hood County” chapter.

The Oath Keepers’ current recruiting pitch focuses on gun rights and the Second Amendment. But unlike other gun libertarians, the Oath Keepers promote paranoid fears of a “New World Order” conspiracy and spread veiled anti-Semitism in distrusting “elites,” similar to discredited Austin showbiz personality Alex Jones.

Mainly, the group asks for money. Its website begs law officers and veterans to militarize and also pay $1,200 for a “lifetime membership” or $50-$120 for annual memberships.

“They view themselves as ready to rise up” to oppose the government, said Mark Pitcavage of the Anti-Defamation League, which watches militia hobbyists and so-called patriot-movement groups along with monitoring neo-Nazis and race or religious hate groups.

Officially, the Oath Keepers are nonpartisan and nondiscriminatory. The ADL labels the group as “anti-government extremist.”

But the group rose in 2009 along with the Tea Party months after the election of President Barack Obama.

Founder Stewart Rhodes had worked and campaigned for U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, a gun-libertarian Republican.
Of course, Unless it's gun ban legislation being sanctioned by Le Rabbi then you are automatically pinged an anti-semite for being a part of any other cause. Know your place goyim!
[attachment=43123]
Fuck this World. Losers, the lot of them.
 

Attachments

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
RE: USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

Let's hope the department at least gets sued into oblivion and we learn our own lessons about pointless internet bravado. If you want to play boogaloo games then you win boogaloo prizes. This fellow was literally caught napping and found that out the hard way. Mayhap others will at least avail themselves of better security.

As for the police, the real cost of these sort of events is the public trust. I have a very basic system for measuring the idea of public dissent for policing. Imagine you're driving along an uninhabited stretch of road and you see a nondescript man (local race, common attire) beating up a hapless police officer.

Peak civilisation: You get out and help the officer on the presumption he is probably in the right.
Civilisational decline: You keep driving because you cannot presume either way
Civil War: You help the citizen on the presumption that the officer is probably in the wrong.

Incidents like this kick more and more people further down that scale.
 

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
RE: USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

rotekz said:
Wow. Posting online about the big igloo and recruiting for a militia will get you murdered in your sleep by the police, allegedly. According to a witness the Maryland police didn't even knock at the door. The officer he says fired without warning through a bedroom window as the victim, Duncan Lemp, slept.



https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/lawyer-man-asleep-police-fired-house-killing-69587748
Parts of the story seem suspicious. While I do believe that some SWAT cop got over hyped and shot him it does seem that there were some precipitating events that the victim failed to heed.

For example, it says the victim was prohibited from owning firearms, yet was active in the militia movement and perhaps even posted pictures of himself with firearms. Dumb move if true.

Also, what happened to the girlfriend he was sleeping with? Was she injured?

Finally, given the retardation of human beings of late, I wouldn't be surprised if a swat cop tripped or had some kind of negligent discharge and everyone subsequently opened fire. We are now witnessing the cover up.

I remember last year in tennessee there was a story about a guy who called the cops regarding an attempted break and enter into his house. The cops showed up and saw a silhouette of a man with a gun in the house and opened fire. The man with the gun was the homeowner, looking for the break in suspect inside.
 

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
RE: USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

Dr. Howard said:
For example, it says the victim was prohibited from owning firearms, yet was active in the militia movement and perhaps even posted pictures of himself with firearms. Dumb move if true.

Also, what happened to the girlfriend he was sleeping with? Was she injured?
In the ABC article linked the girlfriend is said to have been injured by gunfire.
A Maryland man who was shot and killed by a police officer was asleep in his bedroom when police opened fire from outside his house, an attorney for the 21-year-old man’s family said Friday. The man's girlfriend was also wounded.
There is an unconfirmed statement on Telegram that she is pregnant and in hospital.



The families' attorney also said that no person in the household had a criminal record. There is no mention of mental health or imminent threat to the police or public in the police report. What reason could there be for Lemp being prohibited weapons? The police have chosen to give no detail.
The warrant that police obtained to search the Potomac home Lemp shared with his parents and 19-year-old brother doesn’t mention any “imminent threat” to law enforcement or the public, Lemp’s relatives said in a statement released Friday by their lawyers. Nobody in the house that morning had a criminal record, the statement adds.

Lemp, a software engineer, appears to have been building a decentralized, censorproof 2A/militia platform.
https://github.com/YungQuant/Sites


There is only the one AP news report that is getting republished at different outlets AFAIK.
 

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
RE: USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

rotekz said:
Dr. Howard said:
For example, it says the victim was prohibited from owning firearms, yet was active in the militia movement and perhaps even posted pictures of himself with firearms. Dumb move if true.

Also, what happened to the girlfriend he was sleeping with? Was she injured?
In the ABC article linked the girlfriend is said to have been injured by gunfire.
A Maryland man who was shot and killed by a police officer was asleep in his bedroom when police opened fire from outside his house, an attorney for the 21-year-old man’s family said Friday. The man's girlfriend was also wounded.
There is an unconfirmed statement on Telegram that she is pregnant and in hospital.



The families' attorney also said that no person in the household had a criminal record. There is no mention of mental health or imminent threat to the police or public in the police report. What reason could there be for Lemp being prohibited weapons? The police have chosen to give no detail.
The warrant that police obtained to search the Potomac home Lemp shared with his parents and 19-year-old brother doesn’t mention any “imminent threat” to law enforcement or the public, Lemp’s relatives said in a statement released Friday by their lawyers. Nobody in the house that morning had a criminal record, the statement adds.

Lemp, a software engineer, appears to have been building a decentralized, censorproof 2A/militia platform.
https://github.com/YungQuant/Sites


There is only the one AP news report that is getting republished at different outlets AFAIK.
That would be very shady if they "red flagged" him and that's why they were coming to the house in the first place. As in, he was banned from owning firearms and never knew about it.
 

Easy_C

Crow
RE: USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

Sidenote:

There’s a reason they’re nervous about people having dogs. The reason you need a dog is a good watchdog will wake you up long before people get onto the property
 
Top