Used condom recycling operation raided in Vietnam

Mike_Key

Robin
Used condom recycling operation raided in Vietnam

WGN 9 News:

https://wgntv.com/news/used-condom-recycling-operation-raided-in-vietnam/

NY Times ---- Making claims that "The police in Vietnam have seized more than 300,000 used condoms that had been boiled, dried and put up for sale in a southern province."

But are the claims true? Or did Pre-Owned condoms make it to the USA?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/25/world/asia/vietnam-recycled-condoms.html

Snopes says that it's false that Trojan sells Pre-Owned condoms, although that was from Feb of 2020. And that was ridicule directed toward recycling, I suppose.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trojan-pre-owned-condoms/

Last edited:

Mike_Key

Robin
As follow up

Last night, I went to buy some condoms. There are only three brands Trojan, Durex and Wink, at least at my store. All were made in Thailand, Malaysia, China or Japan.

Some Wink were made in Japan (not all). The other two brands tended to be made in Thailand, Malaysia and China.

I'm in contact with Trojan now ... I sent them two Lot numbers and they returned with:

Them: "Do you have the UPC?"

Me: "No", "Neither do I have the receipt nor the sales clerk's name."

I sent them two pictures, over text, of the product that I do have available.

Let's see what they say to my many questions.

Last edited:

Mike_Key

Robin
What a business idea...:confused:
Lol

You're definitely allowed to make fun ... there is some humor here ...

But also, it's gross, not kidding about that.

There's a Twitter thread on this breaking news and the comments are hilarious. But it's split down the middle - some find it vile and other use it as an opportunity to make jokes.

But the truth is, this is why we went to Vietnam -- to kick some heads in and teach them good standards.

What else are we accepting from other foreign countries and little do we know the products are loaded with corpses and garbage ingredients.

If you blow your load into a condom, that's the same as just jerking off anyway; so why bother?

What else are we accepting from other foreign countries and little do we know the products are loaded with corpses and garbage ingredients.
Do not buy any food that comes from China.

Last edited:

paninaro

Kingfisher
Let's see, condoms cost 50 cents to 1 dollar at retail, so that's 25 cents wholesale so probably 15 cents to manufacture them new.

Why go to all the trouble to recycle condoms when you can make a new one for 15 cents? The main thing I wonder is -- where do they get the supply of used condoms?

paninaro

Kingfisher
As follow up

Last night, I went to buy some condoms. There are only three brands Trojan, Durex and Wink, at least at my store. All were made in Thailand, Malaysia, China or Japan.

Some Wink were made in Japan (not all). The other two brands tended to be made in Thailand, Malaysia and China.

I'm in contact with Trojan now ... I sent them two Lot numbers and they returned with:

Them: "Do you have the UPC?"

Me: "No", "Neither do I have the receipt nor the sales clerk's name."

I sent them two pictures, over text, of the product that I do have available.

Let's see what they say to my many questions.
Did you buy from a small retailer? They could have bought a 24-pack, and then took them out of the package and are selling them individually. The UPC would be on the 24-pack box. If you find the UPC, post the first few numbers as that shows country of origin.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Let's see, condoms cost 50 cents to 1 dollar at retail, so that's 25 cents wholesale so probably 15 cents to manufacture them new.

Why go to all the trouble to recycle condoms when you can make a new one for 15 cents? The main thing I wonder is -- where do they get the supply of used condoms?
This is also my biggest question. They need a large reliable source of used condoms...where does that come from? Brothels? Paying prostitutes to turn them in like aluminum cans?

Is there anything lower on the economic food chain that a street re-cycler buying up used condoms from prostitutes? Oh wait, I just answered my own question: A national political advisor or lobbyist.

Peacock
Gold Member
Lol

You're definitely allowed to make fun ... there is some humor here ...

But also, it's gross, not kidding about that.

There's a Twitter thread on this breaking news and the comments are hilarious. But it's split down the middle - some find it vile and other use it as an opportunity to make jokes.

But the truth is, this is why we went to Vietnam -- to kick some heads in and teach them good standards.

A dodgy condom is far safer than the 60+ vaccines kids today have to inject in their bodies.

Countries like Vietnam and China are far less evil than the Bill Gateses running the show over here...

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
A dodgy condom is far safer than the 60+ vaccines kids today have to inject in their bodies.

Countries like Vietnam and China are far less evil than the Bill Gateses running the show over here...
I agree, and I think i wrote in another post. Is it worse to live somewhere lawless or somewhere governed by globohomo? Wild West or San Francisco?

Mike_Key

Robin
I agree, and I think i wrote in another post. Is it worse to live somewhere lawless or somewhere governed by globohomo? Wild West or San Francisco?
In agreement ... lately I've been telling people, Normies, about globohomo. I'm speaking unashamedly at dinner parties, nice restaurants and I think it's resonating. There are too many one off incidents to list - but they all have listened intently and none have written me off.

Update:

The Trojan company has not continued the text message exchange with me. I'll ping them in a few days for answers to my many questions.

Cheers

I read all, and no one have a clue. You're just a bunch of slow brain. Reason is very simple as this : they're actually producing new condom (but with fake brand). When police busted, they just say to that used condom to avoid counterfeit accused. Understand.

2020Dude

Pigeon
Still doesn't make any sense from an economic/business perspective. Why all the stress?

Unless it's something that has to do with some negative spiritual activity.