Víctor Pride is now Brother Nickolas

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
My discernment agrees he's had a genuine conversion. I've spoken about the 'dead eyed' phenomenon of the unbeliever many times on here, and have gradually expanded on this as being able to detect the 'dual' spirit within them. Often you'll see their eyes split into two separate intelligences - sinner in one eye, demon in the other. It's not continual, it's like they break 'into two' on occasion. It was disconcerting the first time I started to become aware of this.

This is why I've found Jesus talking about believer's eye's being 'simple' interesting. If you look up the archaic use of the word, it means 'singular'. What I've identified in the eyes of the believer is a sense of 'oneness'. The eyes take on what I would describe as a 'silver' filter / overlay over their natural eye colour. I was watching a documentary on Garabandal the other day, and, even though it has been sixty years since the apparitions, all the old people who were touched by them have the silver overlay.

It's evident in Brother Nick. God bless him.

I have a friend who has always had dead eyes and I've been praying for his conversion for about a year. Some recent challenges over the last couple of years have drawn him out of a life of narcissism into having to mortify his own needs and wants to care for his partner's elderly father, who had a sudden car accident which has left him with brain damage, and based upon that and his children both being homosexual, I correctly-guessed he was a Freemason. My friend has been helping me by cooking me dinner every night for about the last six weeks, and said "I don't understand why, but I know I'm supposed to look by doing this and help you financially going forward because whatever you're doing [mystic prayer] is somehow laying down covering fire for all of us." He was discussing cleaning up after the Father managed to soil himself, and then, after being cleaned and washed up, somehow sprayed the bathroom floor on the way out of the shower. But he told the story with such good humour, that I was quite taken aback, because I remember how easily irascible he used to be, like myself.

It was then I looked at him and noticed the eyes. Silver overlay. He mightn't have gone back to Church yet, but his actions are now becoming about selfish charity, and Jesus says charity covers a lot of sins, and much will be forgiven to lose who 'love much'.

Thank you, Lord.

As to the name change thing:

I was given my spiritual name by God just before the Monastery closed down last December. I was trying to explain what had just happened to the Prioress and how strange it was because I'd heard the name said so many times before, but she finished for me "... and God gave you a new name." I've been wary of speaking about it publicly, but I am Brother Elijah, and once God and I work through the damage from my child abuse together, that will be the name I take to enter Cloistered Carmelite life, unless he has something else in mind for me. The point is, we all have a spiritual name that God assigns the New Man, and it's not something you figure out, it'll come fully-delivered, so it's likely Victor has gone through the same experience.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
I had a vision in a dream.

It was of Kona's head. (Facing forward.)

He had unsolved Rubik's' eyes.

Might need to seek help outside the forum for that.

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
It looks like there's a child seat behind him, one that you'd put a baby/toddler in. I assume that's his car he's driving. Is Brother Nicholas married now?

Rum

Pigeon
I was happy when I heard about his conversion.

I am happy to see men who were/are part of the "red pill"/"manosphere" movement coming to Christ.

And it's not surprising; wasn't all of our entry in to this realm about seeking more truth? Wasn't it a thirst for something "real" and a quest for wisdom?

The natural end to a search for wisdom is to eventually find Wisdom personified: Jesus.

He is the living Word. He IS truth.

I hope more will find Him.

If he is still on his own, I suspect the single women in the church he is attending will compete to see who gets to marry him! He will be seen as the alpha exception to the boring wimpy Christian guy beta stereotype.

Does he have a new blog or is he switching to vlogging?
The Brother Nickolas Podcast seems to be his main outlet, and when he decommissioned the B and D blog, readers got the chance to opt in to receive email notifications of new sermons at that point in time. Otherwise check Soundcloud here

Slim Whitman

Sparrow
I was really enjoying Brother Nickolas' weekly Zoom bible studies but he abruptly cut them off after sharing a strange tale of temptation. Said he was going to study the bible more and never came back. He's always been impulsive and it's not the first time he suddenly quit doing his podcasts but it has been disappointing to not see him come back. Very few redpilled ministers available out there. And I can't help but suspect there is something more to the story.

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I think his writings have helped so many people, but always had the feeling that deep down the guy didn't live what he wrote. I don't want to call him an outright fraud, but I did see the "shill" during his Ronan book or whatever. He would occasionally write something out of left field that would leave me feeling he wasn't all there, and his podcast really did more to diminish his image than anything else, IMO.

Slim Whitman

Sparrow
I think his writings have helped so many people, but always had the feeling that deep down the guy didn't live what he wrote. I don't want to call him an outright fraud, but I did see the "shill" during his Ronan book or whatever. He would occasionally write something out of left field that would leave me feeling he wasn't all there, and his podcast really did more to diminish his image than anything else, IMO.
I agree there was some of that feeling in his past work for sure. Especially his braggadocio about the amount of money he was making. I never believed it for a second. It seemed that he needed to present a false image of a really successful guy in order to sell his success materials. But he also seemed to chill out on that stuff quite a bit toward the end of B&D and I'd like to think that part of the reason he shut it down was due to embarrassment over his past exaggerations and hyperbole. Who knows but I do hope he comes back at some point because he is very good at speaking and breaking down complex information. I imagine his stuff is helpful to a lot of younger men.