Vaccination in the sports world

RedLagoon

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
They're getting rid of the healthy, fit gen y men. Men who could pose a threat maybe?

It's sickening to me that they're now after five year olds and soon the newborn.

I believe this is the greatest crime ever committed and it's not by chance. These are not side-effects, these are the desired outcomes!

This has been doctored for decades, no pun intended.

And to the men who are contemplating taking it (there are more and more here on this forum giving in); is your comfort worth giving up your heart? Or the ability to provide for your family in the future? Think hard. And pray.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
So basically Aaron Rodgers who isnt vaccinated, but tested positive, never got sick, and was essentially held out a week anyway was just lucky. But if he'd have been vaccinated he would have been protected instead of "lucky"

13306748.jpg

BasedBaker

Robin
Trad Catholic
I just ordered a Kyrie nets jersey. Seems like a small way to show support. I was a huge nba fan up until this year but now I can’t enjoy watching anymore. Are there any other players actively resisting ? What happened to Bradley Beal and Jonathan Issac? I’m not up on nba news.
Not sure, they seem to be out of the spotlight but my guess is they have not been jabbed. They had very well prepared responses to the media and starting asking questions back, so just not giving them a platform to speak is probably gay ESPN's way of silencing this talk.

About Kyrie, I certainly support him and admire his stance. However that's as far as I'll go. He's an anti-white, anti-Christian so I have my major issues with him. But he can align with us on this.

Crazy88

Robin
Other Christian
I’m of the opinion that the great majority of the professional athletes in the American sports leagues either received saline injections (arranged and organized by the billionaire owners) or the players found ways to have the sink vaccinated while obtaining legit vaccine cards.

The NFL, NHL, NBA, et al are too visible and a huge part of the bread and circus act to jeopardize any of the official narratives. They can’t afford to have an NFL player drop dead in the middle of a game in front of millions watching and have it tied to getting the jab. That’s why while soccer players and all sorts of other athletes from around the world have reported serious side effects, we’ve yet to see anything here in the US.

The sports scene here is too important to take any risks like forcing a whole bunch of fit and healthy young men (mostly in the 20-35 age range) to get a dangerous shot. If I’m wrong then we should start seeing some reports soon, especially some of these heart related maladies that have proven to be anything but rare.

Laus Deo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Tennis Australia has confirmed that all players must be double jabbed for the Australian Open. Either they know most of the big names have now had it or they haven’t and they don’t care.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic

Sergio Aguero: Vaccinated Barcelona Striker Has Severe Heart Condition, Doctors Suggest Retirement​

If there was a bookie who would take bets, I'd have made a tidy sum. My brother, who is a football nut, got vaxxed. But he will be well aware of Aguero and other footballers who're having to retire because of cardiac problems and he will know this is vax related and that these retirements and deaths are unprecedented.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Via Vox Day, "Totally Normal"
Another professional soccer player collapses on the field. Not a single mention of the obvious in the article itself. It’s just another inexplicable medical emergency, it seems.

Sheffield United midfielder John Fleck has been rushed to hospital after collapsing on the pitch during his side’s Championship fixture with Reading.

The Blades were leading 1-0 thanks to Jayden Bogle’s 56th-minute strike when Fleck collapsed on the pitch. His team-mates immediately called for medical assistance.

The 30-year-old received 10 minutes of urgent medical treatment on the pitch at the Madejski Stadium on Tuesday night before being transported to hospital.

I’ve followed European football for 30+ years. Players have NEVER collapsed on the field with this sort of regularity before. And while we don’t know for certain that it’s the vaccines yet… it’s the vaccines.

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I’ve followed European football for 30+ years. Players have NEVER collapsed on the field with this sort of regularity before. And while we don’t know for certain that it’s the vaccines yet… it’s the vaccines.
That says it all — but the media and sheeple will just insist they died of the fake disease Covid rather than the obvious culprit. “It’s the fault of the irresponsible unvaxxed that fully vaxxed athletes are dying on the field!”

Crazy88

Robin
Other Christian
That says it all — but the media and sheeple will just insist they died of the fake disease Covid rather than the obvious culprit. “It’s the fault of the irresponsible unvaxxed that fully vaxxed athletes are dying on the field!”

Or you will soon see a couple of articles pop up, “Collapsing Soccer Players: A Little Known But Perfectly Normal Condition Flaring Up Due To Climate Change”.

They already did this about children and young men and women having cardiac issues, a group who never ever had such problems before these vaccines.

When you look at the nonstop worldwide propaganda to force vaccines on everyone combined with the desperate, at times comical attempts to cover up the deadly, debilitating side effects, you wonder how anyone can still agree to get jabbed. Then you realize for a lot of these imbeciles, Covid is their new religion. The jab is their rite of passage, they have now taken their place among the faithful.