Vaccination in the sports world

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I see two British newspapers starting to subtly raise the question. They're being circumspect about it, however:

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
ikeme.jpg

Premier League goalkeeper at least has the balls to go public.

You can 100% bet that all dressing rooms, are all over it, and anti-vaxx is strong in the game.

I dont buy that they all get injected, many will have navigated it.

Meanwhile Talksport literally cut off caller mid call and shut down when he raises the same question all people are (even Normies at this point)

This year's not yet done, and already there's been THREE times the amount of footballers (soccer) die on the field.

heart.jpg

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
Or you will soon see a couple of articles pop up, “Collapsing Soccer Players: A Little Known But Perfectly Normal Condition Flaring Up Due To Climate Change”.

They already did this about children and young men and women having cardiac issues, a group who never ever had such problems before these vaccines.

When you look at the nonstop worldwide propaganda to force vaccines on everyone combined with the desperate, at times comical attempts to cover up the deadly, debilitating side effects, you wonder how anyone can still agree to get jabbed. Then you realize for a lot of these imbeciles, Covid is their new religion. The jab is their rite of passage, they have now taken their place among the faithful.
I think you're absolutely right but an issue is also that some of the jabbed are still completely unharmed and have no one even in their extended social circle thay has had issues apart from the 5 day illness after the second dose that about half of them have.
It's honestly starting to get really weird if this is to become a weekly event

Padouk

Kingfisher
I think you're absolutely right but an issue is also that some of the jabbed are still completely unharmed and have no one even in their extended social circle thay has had issues apart from the 5 day illness after the second dose that about half of them have.

The athletes are more prone to get affected as they put their hearts to a limit whereas normal people will experience long term heart problems which might go undetected now. Then again some were lucky to get the placebos but the subsequent boosters will get them sooner or later.

hedonist

Kingfisher

It's honestly starting to get really weird if this is to become a weekly event
They aren't pushing their bodies like the soccer players though....

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Notice that the pros who are dropping like flies are the ones into intense, long-distance cardio such as soccer players (who run almost 10k during a match) and cross country skiers and the like. That may be one reason why NFL, MLB, NBA players aren't suffering as much because their cardio demands are lower.

This is one reason why I'm curious to see if triathletes in my local area start having problems. If they do, it may be hidden because no one will notice if they start dropping out of races next year because they're amateurs, while pro soccer players are expected to be on the pitch performing at full capacity twice a week during the season.

Pinch

Robin
All the normies love pointing out that some of the footballers have had heart issues in the past. Yes, and the vaccine makes it worse you fools!
I just posted a link in the Coronavirus vaccine thread to a Wikipedia page that lists all of the deaths and years. This made me laugh.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Screenshot-2021-11-25-12.51.04-1.png

11afb76b8ad58a77.jpeg

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

gat

Sparrow
About Kyrie, I certainly support him and admire his stance. However that's as far as I'll go. He's an anti-white, anti-Christian so I have my major issues with him. But he can align with us on this.
He's been lied to his whole life. This event might wake him up to the lies in time.