Vaccination in the sports world

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
I don’t understand. Why would they cancel a game if a spectator had a medical issue? Can’t the game go on?
They continued playing afterwards. I guess with a heart attack the person needs a lot of immediate medical attention and those who are helping don't want to have to worry about the ball being kicked from the pitch into the stands right onto the patient's head. In addition, if something significant happens in the game, the fans surrounding the patient might get agitated and do something silly. It creates a very loud and tense atmosphere which is most likely not helpful at all.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm comforted now.

FFpBXSbXEAURCnr

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Stephanie Gard was recently injected with Pfizer and just two days later, she was rushed to hospital and diagnosed with Peripheral Neuropathy, which has compromised her brain and nerve function leaving Stephanie unable to feel her legs from the knees down, and unable to walk.

She has also been diagnosed with Pericarditis which is affecting her heart.

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
This was in one of the twitter comments. It's similar to but a bit more extensive than some of the the links that have already been posted in this thread. It's an updated list of the deaths and incidents of players collapsing on the field.

athlete collapses deaths chart 20211205

Athlete collapses and deaths chart 5 December 2021.

List of Injuries​

Here is a non-exhaustive list of injuries reported. Most were cardiac arrest.

• Heart Attack or Cardiac Arrest
  • Blood Clots or Thrombosis
  • Stroke
  • Irregular Heartbeat
  • Arrythmia
  • Neuropathy
  • Death

Growing Report​

This story will grow over time, as new information is added. If you have proof of information that we don’t already have, or if you have a correction, please send it through our contact form, with as much information as possible. Useful information would be the person’s name, age, what happened to them, if they had the COVID shot(s), date of death, link to any news story.

For the skeptics who believe this is normal, feel free to repeat the following 18 words, after reading each record or name in this list.

Repeat This After Reading Each Line​

“The COVID shot is a normal vaccine. The COVID shot is safe. These injuries and deaths are normal.”

Igoradorev

Banned
Catholic

Ah, go insert yourselves...

Who's still listening to this excrement?

Honestly, why don't the fans just boycott en masse?

Oh yes, because they're normie morons.

Never mind. They'll all soon be dead.

(Viking clap that... if you can)

nathan

Robin
Catholic
My first thought on Demaryius Thomas was the jab, but his cousin said he has been experiencing seizures for over a year, and even gave an assistant the key to his house for that specific reason in case of emergency.