Vaccination in the sports world

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
The NBA is in an interesting situation where they have not mandated the vaccine, however, some cities, like San Francisco and NY have. Therefore, unvaxxed players on those teams will not be able to play in home games or take part in practices (not even individual practices). Those players either have to be traded to non-Karen states or they have to sit out half of the games.

Kyrie Irving is one the NBA's premiere outspoken flat earth guys, but also one of the most successful second tier stars. This recently apparently came out about him.

irving.jpeg

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher

"At the end of the day, it’s people, and you can’t always put your trust completely in people," said Isaac, when asked about his decision to forego the COVID vaccine.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member

inthefade

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm waiting for an F1 driver to cause a massive crash due to wax damage.

Kimi Raikkonen just had to sit out 2 races because he "tested positive" for covid. Someone get Lewis some positive covid test!

Brebelle3

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer

HectorLavoe

Woodpecker
Josh Archibald of the Edmonton Oilers is out indefinitely with Myocarditis, he is the only unvaccinated player on the team. They are saying he had covid which caused it. Alex Stalock, a goalie from the same team also has the same condition. Not sure what to think about this. Off season PED's maybe? A bad coke habit?

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Josh Archibald of the Edmonton Oilers is out indefinitely with Myocarditis, he is the only unvaccinated player on the team. They are saying he had covid which caused it. Alex Stalock, a goalie from the same team also has the same condition. Not sure what to think about this. Off season PED's maybe? A bad coke habit?

"Archibald was the last player on a Canadian NHL team to remain unvaccinated, which would have been very problematic had the Oilers planned to keep him in their lineup. Every time the team crossed the U.S. border and then returned to Canada — 13 times this season — Archibald would have been forced to quarantine for 14 days, away from his team and teammates."

Well, problem solved apparently.

This story is ridiculous and scary. Medical tyranny. These tests will convict you of whatever they want to convict you of. Terrifying.

PS - The normalization of medical totalitarianism is being done through the sports world.

Last edited:

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
This story is ridiculous and scary. Medical tyranny. These tests will convict you of whatever they want to convict you of. Terrifying.
As I wrote in another thread....

Covid has absolutely no clearly, precisely defined set of symptoms - the media even started pushing blood
clots big time as one of its hallmarks only after the jabs started causing this.
People can think any symptoms at all are Covid - from chills and fever to heart palpitations (even though the latter has always been a common symptom of intense anxiety and stress) - because the con artists have defined Covid to include absolutely any symptom that has ever existed on earth.

So yes, “Covid” is now redefined to include all the consequences of the jab. That’s why they’re saying now that Covid causes blood clots and strokes. It’s a lie to stop people from associating these things with their true cause - the clot shot itself....
And predictably as clockwork, here we have the lying media doing exactly that: in the wake of thousands of stories emerging of heart conditions developing in people who got the jab, falsely claiming that heart conditions are a known, common symptom of Covid! Oh yeah, really? Then why didn’t we start hearing about it till after the vax program went into full effect?

The brass balls on these liars. And note that a “test” “uncovered” his heart condition - not his own awareness of being physically incapacitated as was the case with all the people who had heart trouble or other health issues after getting the jab.

The propaganda techniques are so obvious and so crude you have to be blind not to see them.

By the way, this is from the wiki entry on the Salem witch trials:

The Salem witch trials were a series of hearings and prosecutions of people accused of witchcraft in colonial Massachusetts between February 1692 and May 1693. More than two hundred people were accused. Thirty were found guilty, nineteen of whom were executed by hanging.

Meanwhile, our own Salem witch hysteria is going on two years with no end in sight, spans the entire planet, and has managed to kill hundreds of thousands of people via the kill shots and insane treatments like ventilators and remdesevir, as well as seriously injure millions more, while shattering millions more lives via the destruction of livelihoods, despair amd suicide.

Yet schools still teach Salem as the ultimate insanity. I’m sure the Karens who eagerly point to Salem as the epitome of religious bigotry and madness aren’t going to point the finger at themselves with the same enthusiasm.

Last edited:

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
As I wrote in another thread....

And predictably as clockwork, here we have the lying media doing exactly that: in the wake of thousands of stories emerging of heart conditions developing in people who got the jab, falsely claiming that heart conditions are a known, common symptom of Covid! Oh yeah, really? Then why didn’t we start hearing about it till after the vax program went into full effect?

The brass balls on these liars. And note that a “test” “uncovered” his heart condition - not his own awareness of being physically incapacitated as was the case with all the people who had heart trouble or other health issues after getting the jab.

The propaganda techniques are so obvious and so crude you have to be blind not to see them.

There's no getting off this ride. I wish there was but the nwo demons are determined to push this totalitarian hoax to its absolute breaking point with full blown segregation, discrimination, isolation, economic ruination and most likely much worse before the breaking point is reached.

Easy_C

Peacock
The NBA is in an interesting situation where they have not mandated the vaccine, however, some cities, like San Francisco and NY have. Therefore, unvaxxed players on those teams will not be able to play in home games or take part in practices (not even individual practices). Those players either have to be traded to non-Karen states or they have to sit out half of the games.

Kyrie Irving is one the NBA's premiere outspoken flat earth guys, but also one of the most successful second tier stars. This recently apparently came out about him.

View attachment 33871

Some of the conspiracy theories that come out of black discussion forums are the most entertaining one I've seen. The funny thing in this instance is that it's one of the most dramatic and goofy ways popular to describe the idea of cloud-connected transhumanism.

bubs

Sparrow
Don’t most of the pro sport vaccine mandates allow for a player to get tested for Covid weekly if they don’t want to get vaccinated? I think that is a fair compromise to allow them to play without forced jab. Although I’m sure to decide to get tested instead…there will be a lot of passive aggressive added stuff they will have to deal with that will make that decision miserable. Just a hunch.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Some of the conspiracy theories that come out of black discussion forums are the most entertaining one I've seen. The funny thing in this instance is that it's one of the most dramatic and goofy ways popular to describe the idea of cloud-connected transhumanism.
The blacks of America are the one demographic that is holding out on this vaxx, and they are perfectly happy to kill to defend their world view. If they will kill you for scuffing their brand new sneakers, surely they will kill if you try to inject them. The media doesn't know how to handle this.. "alt right" will ultimately sold out by their own family, jobs and friends. Blacks... Nope.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member

The "baddest man on the planet" lost his fight against getting vaccinated.

Boxing icon Mike Tyson, 55, received the coronavirus vaccination but not willingly. He cited the necessity to travel frequently.

"I didn't do it willingly," Tyson said Tuesday. "I'm a little apprehensive of that. I was pretty much beaten into submission to do this because I travel internationally. And if I don’t travel, we don't eat."

He likely had coronavirus at some point over the pandemic but feels "great now," he said.