Vaccination in the sports world

Paisios Harlan

Chicken
Orthodox
Personally, I made the decision to give up sports the day March Madness was cancelled in 2020. I grew up an NFL football fan. In my adulthood I lived in Eugene Oregon and became a huge Ducks fan, college football and basketball.

When the men's and women's basketball Pac-12 tournaments were cancelled in 2020 I was destroyed and shocked. I knew what "shock and awe" meant, in my own pathetic way. Oregon had a chance to win the national tournaments in both men's and women's basketball. In the back of my mind I had hope that people involved, coaches, players, conference officials, etc. would become awake to truth and go down the same path many truth-seekers take. Who knows what will happen for many of them.

As for me, I will never watch or support any sport, college or pro, ever again. If we don't recognize through all of this that God is telling us we need to step away from our distractions and passions, I don't think we could be more blind. It is time to hold our deaths in the front of our minds. We have to answer for every moment of our lives. Being attached to any distraction that either allows us to "kill time" or to become excited and hopeful over temporal events is a sin.

I thank God that He made crystal clear to me the evil of watching sports and giving athletes who I will never even meet my time, energy, love, and attention.

MajorStyles

Pelican
Personally, I made the decision to give up sports the day March Madness was cancelled in 2020. I grew up an NFL football fan. In my adulthood I lived in Eugene Oregon and became a huge Ducks fan, college football and basketball.

When the men's and women's basketball Pac-12 tournaments were cancelled in 2020 I was destroyed and shocked. I knew what "shock and awe" meant, in my own pathetic way. Oregon had a chance to win the national tournaments in both men's and women's basketball. In the back of my mind I had hope that people involved, coaches, players, conference officials, etc. would become awake to truth and go down the same path many truth-seekers take. Who knows what will happen for many of them.

As for me, I will never watch or support any sport, college or pro, ever again. If we don't recognize through all of this that God is telling us we need to step away from our distractions and passions, I don't think we could be more blind. It is time to hold our deaths in the front of our minds. We have to answer for every moment of our lives. Being attached to any distraction that either allows us to "kill time" or to become excited and hopeful over temporal events is a sin.

I thank God that He made crystal clear to me the evil of watching sports and giving athletes who I will never even meet my time, energy, love, and attention.

The good thing is that there are a sufficient amount of "unbased options" to watch periodically if a need arises: i.e. minor league baseball with the Fort Wayne Tin Caps, minor league hockey with the Youngstown Phantoms, etc. Or, you can check out some international lacrosse. These games fulfill the "sports jones" which is, to some degree, just a way to relax for a few hours and watch some mindless entertainment.

All the major leagues are 90% pozzed and deserve little more than a passing glance.

BasedBaker

Sparrow
I used to be a huge sports fan. I would watch it all and watch SportsCenter at night and then first thing in the morning. My interest in sports starting waning as it became more and more SJW. I started noticing it at the Athens Olympics in 2004. They made such a big point to do all these "human interest" stories about "Europeans" who didn't look like Europeans to me. How they overcame such odds to make it to France or Germany to run track and field. This was the first time instead of studio analysis of the events, you got sob stories. They got to push the migrant narrative and how Greece was coming full circle with everything blah..blah..blah. From those Olympics onward it became the standard. It would be interesting to see if that was the turning point when sports were converged. Prior to that I really can't remember anything other than the Jackie Robinson slurping the MLB would do, but that was just for like one game a year.

Needless to say I'm pretty much done watching sports. We don't have cable in our house anymore and I've replaced my sports watching with reading. I do get a little nostalgic when I think about watching college football in the fall...that was the last one I hung on to until the cable was gone, but I haven't seen a second of a game this year so far.

Nothing of value has been lost.

rainy

Kingfisher
It looks like the England football team are throwing a spanner in the works:

The idiocy is tiring.

Even if their entire NT got the vax by the time the WC comes in the Fall of 2022, they would all be considered non-vaxxed given the 4-6 month immunity period.

Even if one were to believe everything Dr Fraudi and the communists say, the vax will not protect you 14 months from now.

WhiteWolf

Woodpecker
Wow did not expect that from Tyson. I really started to like the guy, he seemed to have become a much better and wiser person in his old age.
His excuse of "no travel, no eat" is so lame...the guy is a multi millionair. There are people out there who really are struggeling to eat because of their refusal of the jab. What a dissapointmen this guy is, disgusting.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
Wow did not expect that from Tyson. I really started to like the guy, he seemed to have become a much better and wiser person in his old age.
His excuse of "no travel, no eat" is so lame...the guy is a multi millionair. There are people out there who really are struggeling to eat because of their refusal of the jab. What a dissapointmen this guy is, disgusting.
I'm not making excuses for him but is he really a millionaire?
There was a documentary called "Broke" that came out years ago. They said Tyson lost 400 million due to lawsuits and especially child support, something along the lines of 9 children with 9 different women in his prime. That's a percentage of the 30(?)million he was making at the time for each and every one of those moms to be paid for 18-21 years. The dude's prime was fairly short too. By the time those kids were 12 there is no way he could pay any of that.

I doubt he's getting big bucks for his guest appearances. So unless he bought a bunch of bitcoin at $15 I don't see him having loads of cash right now.

That said, it's still a lame excuse and I'm sure he could find other ways to make enough money to get by.

WhiteWolf

Woodpecker
I'm not making excuses for him but is he really a millionaire?
There was a documentary called "Broke" that came out years ago. They said Tyson lost 400 million due to lawsuits and especially child support, something along the lines of 9 children with 9 different women in his prime. That's a percentage of the 30(?)million he was making at the time for each and every one of those moms to be paid for 18-21 years. The dude's prime was fairly short too. By the time those kids were 12 there is no way he could pay any of that.

I doubt he's getting big bucks for his guest appearances. So unless he bought a bunch of bitcoin at $15 I don't see him having loads of cash right now.

That said, it's still a lame excuse and I'm sure he could find other ways to make enough money to get by.

I think he has 7 children with 3 different women and a few of his children live with him and his wife, so he aint paying child support for his youngest kids. The amounth of money he made with fighting was just insane. He must at least have a few millions left, he also has a huge farm and marijuana business going on and i'm sure he makes good money with his youtube channel podcast. I can only dream of having his assets and money and i'm not taking the jab. I just lost all my respect for him.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
The aggression of the MSM is so high. They're like needy hyena's, foam on their mouths, grouped around a prey. To some extent this is good for example in relation to the NBA ''refusers'' as anyone with any thinking mind can now see that there is 0% objectivity in all of this. If it isn't clear that there is an overtly aggressive agenda behind it, then people will never get it.

Dude, right there with you. Ducks were my team and I was excited to watch those tournaments. I've been phasing out but I still keep tabs. My family does fantasy football every year and we did a 50 dollar buy in this year, so I thought, alright one last hoorah. Was mad that my sister got Justin Herbert but anyway, I kind of committed that after this football season I would drop sports altogether (aside from a bit of how they relate to the larger culture, i.e. vaccines).

I absolutely made an idol out of sports. Now that I'm only watching a bit, I see my former friends talk about sports constantly and I'm just kind of embarrassed for them. They are so hungry for community and meaning, and to get it in sports is just really sad. As you said, we will all have to give account for our time spent, and while some people can casually watch for an hour with friends, if it starts to become an idol or obsession, it is definitely a major sin. And for me, I get far too involved, so I definitely have to abandon it altogether.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
The aggression of the MSM is so high. They're like needy hyena's, foam on their mouths, grouped around a prey. To some extent this is good for example in relation to the NBA ''refusers'' as anyone with any thinking mind can now see that there is 0% objectivity in all of this. If it isn't clear that there is an overtly aggressive agenda behind it, then people will never get it.

Lebron james is an interesting example. If he were overtly antivax, his hollywood career would essentially be over and there would be no space jam sequels. However, if he openly supports the vax and criticises "refusers", the black community will hate him.

BasedBaker

Sparrow
Dude, right there with you. Ducks were my team and I was excited to watch those tournaments. I've been phasing out but I still keep tabs. My family does fantasy football every year and we did a 50 dollar buy in this year, so I thought, alright one last hoorah. Was mad that my sister got Justin Herbert but anyway, I kind of committed that after this football season I would drop sports altogether (aside from a bit of how they relate to the larger culture, i.e. vaccines).

I absolutely made an idol out of sports. Now that I'm only watching a bit, I see my former friends talk about sports constantly and I'm just kind of embarrassed for them. They are so hungry for community and meaning, and to get it in sports is just really sad. As you said, we will all have to give account for our time spent, and while some people can casually watch for an hour with friends, if it starts to become an idol or obsession, it is definitely a major sin. And for me, I get far too involved, so I definitely have to abandon it altogether.
It's the only community where white men can get together as just men. However it to worship(mainly black) men and Jewish owners. The conversations are so superficial. I talk to this really nice guy, father of two teenagers at my gym. Textbook suburban normie white guy. Conservative to a degree, Protestant church goer. Loves, LOVES sports and that's pretty much all he will talk about outside of his kids. Took a "bucket list trip" to watch the Kansas City Chiefs play and all his bucket list trips are sports related. I really feel for the guy because he is a very good man with a good heart, he's just a victim of the culture. Sedated by the bread and circus and cut off from other men and no real masculine activities. These are the types of men who make or break a culture and right now he's exactly in a position that ZOG(and Satan) wants.

BouncyUnhappyGossamerwingedbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

The "baddest man on the planet" lost his fight against getting vaccinated.

Boxing icon Mike Tyson, 55, received the coronavirus vaccination but not willingly. He cited the necessity to travel frequently.

"I didn't do it willingly," Tyson said Tuesday. "I'm a little apprehensive of that. I was pretty much beaten into submission to do this because I travel internationally. And if I don’t travel, we don't eat."

He likely had coronavirus at some point over the pandemic but feels "great now," he said.

giphy.gif

Redcrosse

Woodpecker

That article was written by Jemele Hill. I’ve never forgotten this unique “gem” of an interview by Hill with Jake Paul:

That is literally the craziest question I’ve heard an athlete be asked - she basically implied it’s racist for a white guy to beat a black guy at a sport.

TrifeLife

Woodpecker
NBA Star Gets Blood Clots, Says from Jab, Ends His Season, Possibly His Career

Brandon Goodwin, an NBA player, suffered blood clots shortly after receiving the Covid-19 vaccine. Goodwin is a former point guard for the Atlanta Hawks whose season ended early after developing the clots. Goodwin has not signed with another NBA team since being released from the Hawks after his diagnosis.

“I got sick, and I never quite recovered from it,” Goodwin said on a Twitch stream. “I would always have back pain. I was just super tired in the games. I was so tired. I felt like I couldn’t run up and down the court. My back was hurting. My back really started hurting bad. Then, I’m like, ‘OK. I need to go to the doctor. That’s when I found out I had blood clots. That all within the span of a month.” – Brandon Goodwin
Goodwin is confident the clots were a result of the Covid-19 vaccine. Up until receiving the vaccine, he was in good health.

“I was fine until then. I was fine up until I took the vaccine, I was fine. People trying to tell you, ‘No. It’s not the vaccine.’ How do you know? You don’t know. Yes, the vaccine ended my season. One thousand percent.” – Brandon Goodwin
“I don’t know where I’m playing at this year. I’m not going to lie to y’all. I don’t know. (The Hawks) were just like, ‘Don’t say anything about it, don’t tell anybody. I’m like, ‘Bruh, what?’” – Brandon Goodwin

***FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM***

As a result of the clots, Goodwin will not be playing this season, and there is a good chance that his career is over. The government continues to tell us that the vaccine is safe, yet we keep hearing stories of people getting sick due to the vaccine. Recently the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine has been stopped in multiple counties for use in younger people due to heart inflammation. In Taiwan, more people have died as a result of the Covid-19 vaccine than the actual virus. SO how safe is the vaccine?

Feel bad for this guy, would be devastating. Hopefully this wakes at least a few more people up.

Looks like Wiggins caved in last I saw and the slander continues against Kyrie. Allies in unlikely places. He was a huge promoter of BLM as far as I know, but if he sits out this season to protest the jab mandates, good for him. I have loved watching the NBA but have almost all but abandoned it with this. Probably should have done it with the blm stuff last year.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
NBA Star Gets Blood Clots, Says from Jab, Ends His Season, Possibly His Career

Feel bad for this guy, would be devastating. Hopefully this wakes at least a few more people up.
The problem is he's a borderline NBA player, not a star at all. Many NBA fans will simply rationalize and view this as some weird attempt to get attention and money. But he was definitely a star in college and at his high school. So at least it could wake up those that have been following his career since then.