Vaccination in the sports world

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Atheist
Gold Member
These heart issues in athletes only started after June 2021 which coincided with players getting the clotshot. Many players got corona March 2020 to mid-2021 with no problems afterwards. No amount of psychotic gaslighting from the MSM is going to change this fact.

What genuinely surprises me though is that these big clubs actually gave the real jab and not saline to their elite talent (e.g. Aguero, Eriksen, Davies etc.). Amazing to think that these sporting institutions that have been used to propagandise millions are not in ‘the club’.

I might be completely out of left field with this... But got a theory as to why The Footballers got the real thing whereas most North American athletes got a Saline!

I believe them Globo Homo corporations own the Big Football Clubs... Whereas individual Billionaires, at the head of these Globo Homo Corporations, own Clubs from the Big 4 consisting of NHL, NBA, MLB and the NFL. Similar structure... With a key difference!

Definitely could be wrong on this due to circomstancial Bias... But I know for sure Hockey Players got the Salines! Guys are testing positive out the Asus... Yet are completely fine!

These guys would be dropping Hard Deep due to the Physicality & Intensity of Hockey if they had the real thing! And a "regular" Billionaire wouldn't even be able to get a Team: NHL owners are vetted like you wouldn't believe!

fireshark

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
The loss of Davies is a massive loss for Canada, as he will now be missing what would have been one of the biggest games of his career vs the US later this month for World Cup Qualifiers.

If the Canadian sports media and common sports fans don't raise a big stink over this and the silence around player vax injuries, we can be sure that Canada is 100% dead inside.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
I believe that many clubs have started pre-emptively checking their players on heart issues. The images of players clutching their chests became a bit too obvious

Alphonso Davies, possibly the world's best left back, has been diagnosed with myocarditis.

Bayern Munich and the media are moving heaven and earth to blame this on killervirus instead of on vaccine. Apparantly there are now also some quickly made up studies to convey this point.
Davies is the best Canadian player of all time, starts at Bayern, one of the main reasons Canada is ahead of Mexico and the US in the 2022 WC quals....

Laus Deo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I hate to say I told you so, but...

Chelsea are playing in France in March, let’s see how enforced these rules actually are for football.

Plus the French Open is a month after France’s Presidential election so who knows what the policy will be by then.

SaintPiusX

Robin
Trad Catholic
These heart issues in athletes only started after June 2021 which coincided with players getting the clotshot. Many players got corona March 2020 to mid-2021 with no problems afterwards. No amount of psychotic gaslighting from the MSM is going to change this fact.

What genuinely surprises me though is that these big clubs actually gave the real jab and not saline to their elite talent (e.g. Aguero, Eriksen, Davies etc.). Amazing to think that these sporting institutions that have been used to propagandise millions are not in ‘the club’.
It's totally weird. I figured they would all just get the Joe Biden saline treatment. I was sure the clot shot was just for the unwashed masses.

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I believe that many clubs have started pre-emptively checking their players on heart issues. The images of players clutching their chests became a bit too obvious

Alphonso Davies, possibly the world's best left back, has been diagnosed with myocarditis.

Bayern Munich and the media are moving heaven and earth to blame this on killervirus instead of on vaccine. Apparantly there are now also some quickly made up studies to convey this point.
The MSM is now straight up lying and saying these various athletes have heart problems because they contracted Covid. They don’t even bother to explain, they just flatly state Covid is the cause of all the heart troubles. And people are believing them, repeating in comments sections how scary Covid is. The lie doesn’t even register with these morons, they read that Covid caused the heart condition and they believe it without a moment’s pause.

You have the alternative press and independent reporters that tell at least part of the truth part of the time, and you have the MSM that is a constant flood of lies. But the scary thing is I don’t even think most of these reporters think they are lying, they don’t think, they just repeat whatever globalist / government / Pfizer propaganda they’re instructed to repeat without hesitation.

Last edited:

Eusebius Erasmus

Ostrich
Orthodox
I might be completely out of left field with this... But got a theory as to why The Footballers got the real thing whereas most North American athletes got a Saline!

I believe them Globo Homo corporations own the Big Football Clubs... Whereas individual Billionaires, at the head of these Globo Homo Corporations, own Clubs from the Big 4 consisting of NHL, NBA, MLB and the NFL. Similar structure... With a key difference!

Definitely could be wrong on this due to circomstancial Bias... But I know for sure Hockey Players got the Salines! Guys are testing positive out the Asus... Yet are completely fine!

These guys would be dropping Hard Deep due to the Physicality & Intensity of Hockey if they had the real thing! And a "regular" Billionaire wouldn't even be able to get a Team: NHL owners are vetted like you wouldn't believe!

The explanation is probably simpler than that.

The average European footballer doesn't make as much money as the average North American sports ball star.

The American players can therefore afford to purchase fake vaccination certificate, or bribe physicians/nurses into giving them a fake jab.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

The average European footballer doesn't make as much money as the average North American sports ball star.

The American players can therefore afford to purchase fake vaccination certificate, or bribe physicians/nurses into giving them a fake jab.
I think another factor is that in Europe, the government maintains a much higher degree of centralized powers over its people and information flow, and thus can probably afford to have these guys be endangered. In America it's not so easy to contain this info and it would probably be more detrimental on a whole to their agenda.

La Águila Negra

Ostrich
Other Christian

Sometimes it's better not to say anything at all.

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Atheist
Gold Member

You might be right... but there's no debate that Hockey is the least popular sport from the Big 4 in North America... and the minimum salary in the NHL is 700K US! Not to shabby. And comparing Hockey to Football (I refuse to call it Soccer)... Would be like comparing peanuts to Gold... So no way any team participating in the League of Champions has someone making less than that... So in my book (again I could be wrong) $$$ wouldn't be a factor here!

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Swiss sprinter-Olympian Sarah Atcho announced she has pericarditis after receiving a booster vaccination on December 22.

FJYSI_oX0AA-0vH