Vaccination in the sports world

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
My sister is going to be running the Boston Marathon in a few months. She's been vaxed. I'm tempted to talk her out of it citing these heart injury prevalence in athletes who do extreme cardio, but i think the likelihood she drops out is close to 0 and I don't know if it's worth creating that rift between us. Though if something happened to her and I said nothing, I would feel awful. ThoThoughts

By that time, you will have a lot more supporting data, I would wait a while provided she doesn't run any other marathons before then.

ViatoremColognia

Sparrow
Jewish
My sister is going to be running the Boston Marathon in a few months. She's been vaxed. I'm tempted to talk her out of it citing these heart injury prevalence in athletes who do extreme cardio, but i think the likelihood she drops out is close to 0 and I don't know if it's worth creating that rift between us. Though if something happened to her and I said nothing, I would feel awful. Thoughts?
My Aunt had actual heart damage from her Vaxx. She still reacts hysterically each time my mother asks her not to take further shots. I would say, wait until there are more papers published about the topic. If she is deep enough into the hoax, she may still ignore everything.

SaintPiusX

Robin
Trad Catholic
My sister is going to be running the Boston Marathon in a few months. She's been vaxed. I'm tempted to talk her out of it citing these heart injury prevalence in athletes who do extreme cardio, but i think the likelihood she drops out is close to 0 and I don't know if it's worth creating that rift between us. Though if something happened to her and I said nothing, I would feel awful. Thoughts?
Ask her to get a d-dimer test beforehand to see if there are micro blood clots. If she won't agree to that, ask her to take NACs daily until the race.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I'm not sure if it's been stated here... But Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (enlarged heart) is already very common among athletes across all sports. (Cardio spots/power sports/baseball/football ECT on steroids not on steroids doesn't matter)

Add the clot shot to that and it's no surprise the athletes are keeping over.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
There is sadly very little that can be done for brainwashed family members. They will not listen, because they are family. Not even Jesus's family would listen to him. It's just the way God made us, our families love us unconditionally but without respect. It keeps us humble, keeps the human race strong, but also makes changing minds inside of a family extremely difficult.

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic

Heart lesions after covid?

Maybe this will be the new explanation...
It already is. I was playing basketball outside the other day and one of the younger guys (early twenties) was complaining about being exhausted after justb1 or 2 two games. Then his buddies were quick to assume that it was because he had asymptomatic covid and referenced pro athletes having heart issues due to covid.

I personally don't think he had myocarditis or any adverse effects, he simply wasn't in shape to play, despite being lean.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Well said by Aaron Rodgers on COVID censorship.

FJp94sjXsAsO3se

FJp94skX0AcuW2l

Man As Corporation

Sparrow
Other Christian
Message from the corporate government and their boot-licking lackeys:

"Please everyone, do drugs! We find it unacceptable that you won't do the drugs we want you to do. Can you just change your mind and take our injections. Thanks."
Where I am there was a an opinion piece in the media blaming men who won't get jabbed on 'toxic masculinity'.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Dont the Super Bowl winners traditionally get invited to the White House?

Im now a Packer fan.

Dis gon be gud
I normally despise everything the NFL stands for.

BUT, this guy is going above and beyond what he could do to speak out on this. His voice reaches millions of normies. And he WINS GAMES. This is arguably more than Joe Rogan levels of influence. I hate to say it but I am also rooting like a sports cuck for the Packers. I don't care if he changes minds via proxy celeb worship, he is very articulate and defiant on this issue and deserves support.

Dont the Super Bowl winners traditionally get invited to the White House?

Im now a Packer fan.

Dis gon be gud
I normally despise everything the NFL stands for.

BUT, this guy is going above and beyond what he could do to speak out on this. His voice reaches millions of normies. And he WINS GAMES. This is arguably more than Joe Rogan levels of influence. I hate to say it but I am also rooting like a sports cuck for the Packers. I don't care if he changes minds via proxy celeb worship, he is very articulate and defiant on this issue and deserves sjppoet