Vaccination in the sports world

prisonplanet

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I don't think we've reached the stage where normies are in fear of what could be.
I actually think they are. I just don't think they are admitting their fear. They have pledged allegiance to the cult of fake-science, and they've pledged it with their own bodies.
The MSM has been too aggressive in their attacks on antivaxxers. Immediately after Hamlin or any other goes down, alongside explaining the death/injury with their pseudoscience they also push articles condemning antivaxxers. It's a hyper aggressive approach, but the problem is that it alerts the normie to what the other side is saying. Had they merely tried to explain it away without mentioning antivaxxers, many would just go along with it. They might not even consider the vaccine. It puts a bug in their ear, even if that bug was designed as propaganda.
I think vaxxed normies are scared. They might be numbing that fear in various ways but the fear is definitely starting to creep in, as it should.

Gimlet

Pelican
Damar Hamil is reportedly released from the hospital and back in Buffalo. Did anyone see any video of him leaving the hospital? Or video wherever he is now? I have not.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Where is Tiffany Dover Damar Hamil?

Meanwhile...

screenshot-2023-01-09-at-13-39-33-support-keyonna-garrison-organized-by-autumn-garrison.png

Schuyler County Teen Recovering From Stroke; GoFundMe Page Established​

A GoFundMe page has been set up for a local girl recovering from a stroke she suffered last Thursday.

Keyonna Garrison is a junior at Odessa-Montour High School and is starting goalie on the school’s soccer team. According to her family, Garrison’s stroke resulted from issues with her vertebral artery. The 16-year-old was initially treated at Corning Hospital before being transferred to the Intensive Care Unit at Strong in Rochester. Garrison is still undergoing neurological tests and will soon begin physical therapy to recover her motor skills.

prisonplanet

Woodpecker
Other Christian
This reads like the manager of the Biden Twitter account wrote it:

Yeah, it sure does. Thinking about it, in some ways it'd be easier to pull a Tiffany Dover on a public figure. Someone like Hamlin, working for an nfl team, everyone he deals with is firmly entrenched in the Beast System.
But it seems unlikely the elites would go through the effort with him because unlike Dover, who was clearly harmed by the vaxx, Hamlin they can play it off as whatever preexisting condition.
Who knows, but yeah those tweets are sketch.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Italian tennis star under investigation for allegedly using FAKE Covid vaccination paperwork to get into the country… as she prepares to play in the Australian Open this month​

• Camila Giorgi allegedly used fake vax certificate to enter Australia in 2022
  • Italian tennis star's doctor admitted to providing fake vaccination certificates
  • Doctor has alleged that Giorgi was never vaccinated and sought fake certificate
  • World No. 66 reached the third round of the Australian Open last year

Gimlet

Pelican
Yeah, it sure does. Thinking about it, in some ways it'd be easier to pull a Tiffany Dover on a public figure. Someone like Hamlin, working for an nfl team, everyone he deals with is firmly entrenched in the Beast System.
But it seems unlikely the elites would go through the effort with him because unlike Dover, who was clearly harmed by the vaxx, Hamlin they can play it off as whatever preexisting condition.
Who knows, but yeah those tweets are sketch.
His previous tweets read like, "Where my car at?"

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

17-year-old Wyoming basketball player dies suddenly after 'freakish medical situation'​

A 17-year-old Wyoming basketball player died suddenly after a medical event, according to local reports.

Max Sorenson died unexpectedly at his home in Gillette on Dec. 26. He was pronounced dead at Campbell County Memorial Hospital.

Campbell County Coroner Paul Wallem told the Cowboy State Daily that the teen's sudden death would not be investigated as a suicide, homicide, or caused by the use of illegal drugs.

An autopsy of the junior high school student was being conducted in Rapid City, South Dakota.

Wallem said preliminary findings show that Sorenson suddenly died from peritonitis.

The Mayo Clinic explains that peritonitis "happens when the thin layer of tissue inside the abdomen becomes inflamed." Peritonitis can be caused by infection by bacteria – typically when someone has liver disease or kidney disease. Other health conditions that cause peritonitis are liver cirrhosis, appendicitis, stomach ulcers, diverticulitis (inflammation of pouches in the digestive tract), Crohn's disease, and pancreatitis. Peritonitis can also be caused by a "rupture, inside an organ in the abdomen."

Wallem told the Cowboy State Daily, "We are assuming it’s (from) an injury related to a sporting event."

The coroner said he is "focusing on the injury in the sporting event as the cause of peritonitis," but added that if the determination isn't supported by medical evidence, then "we will continue to look at other answers."

Wallen said that additional tests by a forensic pathologist were being conducted.

Sorenson's obituary said the 17-year-old died "due to complications from injuries sustained playing basketball."

"Max had an incredible work ethic and was very disciplined. His focus was evidenced by his achievements at school, on the basketball court, at church and in his social activities," the obituary read. "Even more important than those successes were his welcoming smile, kind eyes, curly locks and loving personality, which made friendship with him easy and comfortable and was felt by everyone."

His parents said he was a "smart, hard-working student, he maintained a perfect 4.0 GPA." Max also played golf, and was a wakesurfer and wakeboarder.

"Max loved his savior and the gospel of Jesus Christ. He attended early-morning seminary and served as the bishop’s first assistant in his Gillette ward as well as other leadership positions in the church," his parents said.

"Max loved basketball and in particular he loved his teammates, coaches, and the chance to travel to various locations to play," the obituary continued. "He was a member of the varsity basketball team at Thunder Basin High School and looked forward to helping the Bolts to a repeat Wyoming state championship in 2023."

Sorenson was a 6'3" guard weighing 175 lbs. who played on the Thunder Basin High School basketball team.

The Thunder Basin boys basketball team paid tribute to the teen who tragically died.

Thunder Basin High School basketball coach Rory Williams said, "I'm not going to remember Max as the basketball player. I'm going to remember Max as the kindest young man I’ve ever been around. He was just so genuine, authentic; his personality was contagious."

Williams said Sorenson's sudden death was a "freakish medical situation."

During the recent Hoop City Classic basketball tournament, the Thunder Basin High School boys basketball team honored Sorenson by wearing his #3 jersey. The Harrisburg High School boys basketball team also paid tribute to Max by wearing Sorenson's #3.

"...due to complications from injuries sustained playing basketball."

giphy.gif

Pointy Elbows

Pelican
Orthodox
How much I loved playing ball as a kid. I don't know if I could've passed on the vaxx. These poor guys. God bless them.

Decades ago, I played a few games in Gillette, WY (against the older Campbell County HS). They were always good at hoops, and the crowd was rowdy (coal miner and railroad kids). It was before internet and cell phone, and cable was shoddy. Imagine a game as the only live entertainment in town, the outside temp is -20 F or so, and literally everyone knows at least one player. People would stand along the baseline walls, as the gym was so packed. Gillette games were always crazy. Sounds like he was quite a kid. I hope he enjoyed life. What a loss.

Last edited:

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
It's good to see this office is at least honest. I bet this doctor is expecting that student deaths on during game play could result in them being sued for giving a pass on their sports physical.

I wonder if insurance covers those tests? Parents might have to pay a pretty penny out of their pockets to get these tests if they want their kids cleared for sports. Otherwise, it's no tests->no doctor's sign-off->no school sports for you!