Vaccination in the sports world

Aldebaran

Pigeon
Protestant
How can anyone fall for this?

I have asked myself that question so many times the last three years...

But I have realized that telling brazen and obvious lies is part of the psyop. Because that makes people more invested in the lie and deepens their mass hypnosis. It's some sort of brainwashing technique that I never realized existed before 2020.

Most people are convinced that they saw Damar Hamlin on the TV yesterday, and they will even remember seeing his face clearly. Not only that, they will get aggressive and angry if you try to argue against it and point out that this wasn't the case. Why will they get aggressive and angry? Because they have deep unresolved cognitive dissonance, and they will direct the anger and confusion that comes from this against anyone who triggers the dissonance. All part of the psyop.

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I thought the whole thing was suspicious, but I wouldn't go so far as to say he's dead. One should be able to tell on that side view of him clapping if that's really him. But he's wearing a hoodie and a mask inside a suite? Weird, yes.

homersheineken

Pelican
Protestant
This site says he's deceased for a Damar Hamlin from McKees PA

Wikipedia agrees on the place of birth:

His parents names are Mario and Nina:

It will be revealed shortly after the SB that he has tragically passed away from a brutal collision on the field....

prisonplanet

Woodpecker
Other Christian
But I have realized that telling brazen and obvious lies is part of the psyop. Because that makes people more invested in the lie

This. When you make someone party to your sin - and sin is what it is - you've now created a sort of ally. This is how the world falls into darkness. It happens on a global scale, but it also happens in our everyday life. That same sin nature is found in each of us. We've all done the same evil that we see play out in the world but on a very micro level. The difference now is the globalization and consolidation of it, Satan bringing as many together as he can. Adam and Eve had only to worry about the serpent's deception and their own heart's temptations. Now the whole Garden is corrupted.

prisonplanet

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I thought the whole thing was suspicious, but I wouldn't go so far as to say he's dead. One should be able to tell on that side view of him clapping if that's really him. But he's wearing a hoodie and a mask inside a suite? Weird, yes.

I was thinking something along these lines.

Perhaps the most potent psyop would be to make it appear to any rational person that he is dead, including using a crisis actor pretending to be Damar. Make it painfully obvious that something odd is going on. All the while you push the narrative that conspiracy theorists are making life hell for Damar and his family. Then at some point Damar comes out of hiding, alive and well, and basically validates what the MSM has been saying. That he made a full recovery, that it has nothing to do with the vaxx, and that conspiracy theorists forced him into hiding. Normies would love this, and few would suspect that the entire thing (or most of it at least) was orchestrated.

I know this is far out there, and I'm not saying it's likely, only that it would seem effective in making antivaxxers look bad, and that nothing would surprise me.

GuitarVH

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I was thinking something along these lines.

Perhaps the most potent psyop would be to make it appear to any rational person that he is dead, including using a crisis actor pretending to be Damar. Make it painfully obvious that something odd is going on. All the while you push the narrative that conspiracy theorists are making life hell for Damar and his family. Then at some point Damar comes out of hiding, alive and well, and basically validates what the MSM has been saying. That he made a full recovery, that it has nothing to do with the vaxx, and that conspiracy theorists forced him into hiding. Normies would love this, and few would suspect that the entire thing (or most of it at least) was orchestrated.

I know this is far out there, and I'm not saying it's likely, only that it would seem effective in making antivaxxers look bad, and that nothing would surprise me.

Well, that's exactly what this article is addressing.

Also, look at the narrative they are spinning in this NY Post article from a few days ago. It is clear they are writing some fictional and outlandish narrative, even comparing his story to "It's a Wonderful Life". The entire thing is so forced and bogus. A physician supposedly tells him "you won the game of life"! No one ever says garbage like that in the real world. Psyop from beginning to end.

Last edited:

Aldebaran

Pigeon
Protestant

Perhaps, but I doubt it.

But I do think that this is exactly the reaction they want: They make the lie so plain obvious that even sceptics can't comprehend that they are lying. It is so unbelievable that it actually becomes believable.

"How can they possibly lie about this? Everybody will find out! They can't be that stupid!" They have been doing this for three years now. They know they will get away with it.

"The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed."

the high

Kingfisher
Other Christian
The more and more I think of the Hamlin thing, I highly doubt it some 4d chess move on their behalf to stick it to antivaxxers. Why even go through the trouble when you can just memoryhole the whole thing with some other headline? Look at Tiffany Dover, there was never any conclusive evidence presented that she was still alive and what happened? Nothing. A few "TiffanyDoverisdead" hashtags on social media and that was it. They don't have to run these elaborate ruses because no one with any major influence is going to hold them accountable and the normie masses are too deaf blind and/or dumb to galvanize and call them out on it.

Last edited:

prisonplanet

Woodpecker
Other Christian
The more and more I think of the Hamlin thing, I highly doubt it some 4d chess move on their behalf to stick it to antivaxxers. Why even go through the trouble when you can just memoryhole the whole thing with some other headline? Look at Tiffany Dover, there was never any conclusive evidence presented that she was still alive and what happened? Nothing. A few "TiffanyDoverisdead" hashtags on social media and that was it. They don't have to run these elaborate ruses because no one with any major influence is going to hold them accountable and the normie masses are too deaf blind and/or dumb to galvanize and call them out on it.
Their incentive for doing so would be to stay on the offense. If it's halftime and the elites are up on us 28-0, they could probably coast to victory, but maybe not. They could certainly just bury Damar. Ultimately there's nothing we could do about it. But if they could use the Damar situation to put the game out of reach, why not? As it stands, neither normies nor "antivaxxers" have changed their position much. But if you show that Damar had to go into hiding because of antivaxxer harassment, that he's been totally fine otherwise, I can imagine quite a few who fought passionately against the vaccine or at least the mandating of, would be a lot less enthused about publicly denouncing the vaxx. You would also immediately turn the "Science is God" crowd into the heroes for calling out the "misinformation" all this time.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Perhaps, but I doubt it.

But I do think that this is exactly the reaction they want: They make the lie so plain obvious that even sceptics can't comprehend that they are lying. It is so unbelievable that it actually becomes believable.

"How can they possibly lie about this? Everybody will find out! They can't be that stupid!" They have been doing this for three years now. They know they will get away with it.

"The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed."

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."​

Crazy88

Robin
Other Christian

Normally i would agree with your assessment, but the situation is different compared to Tiffany Dover. This incident occurred during a nationally televised NFL game, NFL being the granddaddy of the entire sports and entertainment complex in the US. Too many people saw what happened, an innocuous hit that couldn’t have possibly caused his heart to stop. There have been and continue to be hits 10x more vicious, and players just get up and continue playing. This has never happened in the history of the league. (The one other guy who died of a heart attack in the early 70s collapsed on his own, had an undiagnosed heart condition)

The first clue was the change in his tweets as someone here earlier pointed out, he went from urban dictionary to Oxford dictionary instantly after the heart attack. Whomever has taken over the entire operation is following a carefully worded and crafted narrative. All this elaborate circus to show he has recovered and is alive is necessary for the time being, The memory holing will gradually happen as we move towards the Super Bowl and then off-season.

Also remember, they were quick to dispatch their soldiers in the media to demonize “anti-vaxxers” in the immediate aftermath for anyone who dared asking the questions. So I think their goal is to kill two birds with one stone, defend the vaccine narrative while going after those evil science-deniers.

Last edited:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I turned the game on yesterday just as they were showing “him” flashing his heart sign through the snow veil.

Later they replayed the “ Damar is in the house!” as-he rolled up in the golf cart, followed by the hoodie / gatored / sunglasses zip to the elevator

But there was no live interview...why? Why hasnt he done any interviews yet?

Or even just a video recorded acknowledgement all the "love" and prayers" ?

....Bizarre

I give it a 8 / 10 on the 2019 weirdness scale with a 2 / 10 in 2023 adjustment for weirdflation

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
I turned the game on yesterday just as they were showing “him” flashing his heart sign through the snow veil.

Later they replayed the “ Damar is in the house!” as-he rolled up in the golf cart, followed by the hoodie / gatored / sunglasses zip to the elevator

But there was no live interview...why? Why hasnt he done any interviews yet?

Or even just a video recorded acknowledgement all the "love" and prayers" ?

....Bizarre

I give it a 8 / 10 on the 2019 weirdness scale with a 2 / 10 in 2023 adjustment for weirdflation
Weirdflation is a good term. I think we might be in hyperweirdflation currently.

the high

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Their incentive for doing so would be to stay on the offense. If it's halftime and the elites are up on us 28-0, they could probably coast to victory, but maybe not. They could certainly just bury Damar. Ultimately there's nothing we could do about it. But if they could use the Damar situation to put the game out of reach, why not? As it stands, neither normies nor "antivaxxers" have changed their position much. But if you show that Damar had to go into hiding because of antivaxxer harassment, that he's been totally fine otherwise, I can imagine quite a few who fought passionately against the vaccine or at least the mandating of, would be a lot less enthused about publicly denouncing the vaxx. You would also immediately turn the "Science is God" crowd into the heroes for calling out the "misinformation" all this time.
Normally i would agree with your assessment, but the situation is different compared to Tiffany Dover. This incident occurred during a nationally televised NFL game, NFL being the granddaddy of the entire sports and entertainment complex in the US. Too many people saw what happened, an innocuous hit that couldn’t have possibly caused his heart to stop. There have been and continue to be hits 10x more vicious, and players just get up and continue playing. This has never happened in the history of the league. (The one other guy who died of a heart attack in the early 70s collapsed on his own, had an undiagnosed heart condition)
I hear what you guys are saying but first we have to see evidence that they're trying to juxtapose the Hamlin situation with anti-vaxxers, like show paid actors protesting and demanding to see conclusive evidence he's alive; build up the narrative. Maybe they're doing that right now on the MSM, I don't know, I don't watch it. They did have the doctor(s?) immediately come out with the video on commotio cordis but that seemed more like damage control, not an attempt to set a narrative. The thing is, as of right now, even normies are noticing that what happened yesterday was off, it's not just dissenters.

Ultimately, I believe their main weakness is that they're trying to grab too much too quickly, and in doing so they've became sloppy. We've seen tons of evidence of it over the last few years. The rigged election was sloppy, the vaccine rollout was sloppy, it's sloppiness all around.
That's what leads me to believe it's less a plan and more incompetence.

Last edited:

Pointy Elbows

Pelican
Orthodox

They are still pushing the commotio cordis possibility, but admitting it might be something else. Sad news is that his recovery will take longer.

I remember reading that he had a 2d cardiac arrest, after arriving at the hospital. That is not indicative of commotio cordis, IIRC.

Nothing dispels the vaxx injury possibilities here. They are just muddying the waters and refusing to consider vaxx AE.

GuitarVH

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

By the way, what is this heart sign supposed to mean? Some kind of weird virtual signaling that someone is in the cool kids club? A few years ago, the runner-up finisher to the WSOP Main Event was sure to do it on screen for all to see. I find it obnoxious, ridiculous and lame. Not a fan of people putting their hands together and doing some weird heart symbol.

inthefade

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
By the way, what is this heart sign supposed to mean? Some kind of weird virtual signaling that someone is in the cool kids club? A few years ago, the runner-up finisher to the WSOP Main Event was sure to do it on screen for all to see. I find it obnoxious, ridiculous and lame. Not a fan of people putting their hands together and doing some weird heart symbol.
It's a triangle. The all-seeing eye. Generally signalling who they worship.