Vaccination in the sports world

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic
By the way, what is this heart sign supposed to mean? Some kind of weird virtual signaling that someone is in the cool kids club? A few years ago, the runner-up finisher to the WSOP Main Event was sure to do it on screen for all to see. I find it obnoxious, ridiculous and lame. Not a fan of people putting their hands together and doing some weird heart symbol.
Especially not men. Talk about the feminization of society.

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Catholic
Gold Member
There was a reason why "Damar Hamlin" was at the stadium.

If he were still having respiratory issues (as it's been speculated), he could have easily stayed home and no one would have thought anything other than the guy is still recovering. If he's (obviously) doing better (based on his 'attendance'), then a ten second clip of him in the sky box thanking "the Bills organization and the Bills fans for all the love and support (he) received, Super Bowl all the way, go Bills" would have gassed up the fans like never before.

I don't know what the reason is yet, but someone somewhere decided that it was necessary that his 'presence' was in Highmark Stadium at that time.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
By the way, what is this heart sign supposed to mean? Some kind of weird virtual signaling that someone is in the cool kids club?

giphy.gif

Crazy88

Robin
Other Christian
I turned the game on yesterday just as they were showing “him” flashing his heart sign through the snow veil.

Later they replayed the “ Damar is in the house!” as-he rolled up in the golf cart, followed by the hoodie / gatored / sunglasses zip to the elevator

But there was no live interview...why? Why hasnt he done any interviews yet?

Or even just a video recorded acknowledgement all the "love" and prayers" ?

....Bizarre

I give it a 8 / 10 on the 2019 weirdness scale with a 2 / 10 in 2023 adjustment for weirdflation

22428BE1-E44D-4EE2-98F6-C580B1C9D754.jpeg

Aldebaran

Pigeon
Protestant
They may have finally overplayed their hand with this strange Hamlin business.

Lots of people asking questions now. They need to memoryhole this thing fast.

KomnenAl

Robin
Orthodox
I was thinking something along these lines.

Perhaps the most potent psyop would be to make it appear to any rational person that he is dead, including using a crisis actor pretending to be Damar. Make it painfully obvious that something odd is going on. All the while you push the narrative that conspiracy theorists are making life hell for Damar and his family. Then at some point Damar comes out of hiding, alive and well, and basically validates what the MSM has been saying. That he made a full recovery, that it has nothing to do with the vaxx, and that conspiracy theorists forced him into hiding. Normies would love this, and few would suspect that the entire thing (or most of it at least) was orchestrated.

I know this is far out there, and I'm not saying it's likely, only that it would seem effective in making antivaxxers look bad, and that nothing would surprise me.
I think this is likely. Using a double can only go so far. They can do it for a little while, but at some point either the real Damar comes forth dispelling the evil conspiracy theorists or they create a narrative that offs Damar in a car accident or something completely unrelated to the jab.

Aldebaran

Pigeon
Protestant
The world will her from Damar Hamlin "soon".

Like I wrote earlier, I predict the next step is to announce he is taking a long break from the sport and public life. Thanks to the anti-vaxxers and haters.

Captain Gh

Pelican
Atheist
Gold Member
Why can't they discuss it publicly? Especially ex-players?

What would happen if they did talk about it publicly? The NFL would take money from them? That's what they're scare of? If so, they still don't get it.

You're going to continue to see more cardiac arrests/deaths, just like other sports worldwide and children all across the country.

You could stand up and stop it. But you won't because the money is too good? How is that different from Fauci/Pfizer/FDA/Biden admin/etc...
Get where you're coming from... but not every player can afford to be vocal about this if they ever want to work in American Football again!

I personally would have never taken the vax... no matter what... regardless of the possible millions I could've lost... but I 'm not ashamed to say that I would've use a BS reason why not if I was a public figure!

Being a martyr in 2023 is not worth it. The religion of science is instilled in the plebes mind! When you think about it... and that's coming from my favorite business author MJ DeMarco... there's a reason why we go to school 5 Days a week for 12+ years... to then turn around right away... to work 5 Days a week for 40+ years!

That level of Programming is hard to undue!!

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
@SharylAttkisson: Nothing weird about that or security folks arm up blocking view, making weird visual wall around elevator. It's all perrrrrrrfectly normal!

(It may be him, but a responsible media would report that authorities "says" it's him. They have no way to know if it is or not.) #Hamlin

765a81396944ec9a.png

1ad5c2eda39cb0fb.png

bcab25baa907f78e.png

81fa2750f3733997.png

OhHeyCindy

Sparrow
Catholic
Can someone explain the Tiffany Dover incident ? I forget. She collapsed on camera and then what happened ? Nothing else about her existence ? No video from her saying she’s fine ? What was the aftermath

the high

Kingfisher
Other Christian
She collapsed then a few weeks later they tried to run damage control by doing a press conference with an obvious double (conveniently wearing a mask). No more posts on her social media since she collapsed (though very active prior to the incident), supposedly they baited they were finally going to show her on a radio show and nothing.

Last edited:

OhHeyCindy

Sparrow
Catholic
She collapsed then a few weeks later they tried to run damage control by doing a press conference with an obvious double (conveniently wearing a mask). No more posts on her social media since she collapsed (though very active prior to the incident), supposedly they baited they were finally going to show her on a radio show and nothing.
Ok but like with this incident, it seems like you can’t bribe all of her friends and family right. Has anyone close to her said anything?

And here , all of his teammates surely weren’t in on it being a double ?

Gimlet

Pelican
Ok but like with this incident, it seems like you can’t bribe all of her friends and family right. Has anyone close to her said anything?

I don't see his teammates in the video. Do you? I didn't see any teammates in the suite either. Just an empty room, no food nor drinks. No teammates either. Just him and his brother. Sure the media said he met with his teammates, but I have seen no such evidence.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Unfortunately, nobody close to her said anything at all. Most likely, there is a strong possibility that an NDA (confidentiality agreement) was signed between her family and the drug company as well as her hospital. It is why nobody in her family hasn't talked about Tiffany Dover; they are likely being paid large amounts of money by the drug company to stay quiet.

Everybody was in it: NFL, players, personnel, security, etc. They were shielding an impostor.

Last edited: