Vaccination in the sports world

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
In Spain they're saying that Aguero's condition is worse than previously thought, and that it's very likely he will have to retire.

Sergio Aguero: Vaccinated Barcelona Striker Has Severe Heart Condition, Doctors Suggest Retirement​

BARCELONA – Football star Sergio Aguero has been advised by doctors to quit football due to his heart problems according to a shock report in Spain. Manchester City’s all-time leading scorer required medical attention shortly before half-time while playing for new club Barcelona against Alaves last month. The 33-year-old was taken to hospital for heart tests where he was diagnosed with cardiac arrhythmia – an irregular heartbeat. Catalunya Ràdio’s ‘El Matí’ now claims that doctors are suggesting that he should retire.

The latest report states that ‘the medical resonances and stress tests that Aguero has undergone in recent days are detailing that the heart problem is more serious than initially thought at first. It could suggest that his health might be ‘incompatible’ with pro football ‘at a level required by Barcelona’.

No decisions have been made yet, but it is understood that Aguero will need a number of tests and monitoring to determine whether he can resume his career.

Aguero is open in his support of the COVID-19 vaccine. Six weeks before his heart problems started, the football star went online to promote the vaccine to 12-year-olds.

FC Barcelona suffered another scare last week when it was revealed Caroline Graham Hansen, who plays for the club’s women’s team, would also need to undergo a cardiac exam.

No official comment has been made regarding Aguero’s condition from the club.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

UCal football game canceled after 44 positive Covid tests…The team is 99% Vaccinated…​

Berkeley’s Department of Public Health laid out previously unreported details about what is clearly a major Covid outbreak in the Cal football program — including that at least 44 people in the program have tested positive for Covid over the past ten days.

“Berkeley Public Health continues to work closely with University Health Services to help contain and respond to a major COVID-19 outbreak involving the coaches, students, and staff in the Cal Football program,” the statement begins. “All of these 44 lab-confirmed cases involve people infected with highly contagious Covid, which spreads easily unless public health safeguards are used.”

Cal quarterback - Chase Garbers - demanded answers...

FDuM68PVQAU4Fhg

@AlexShultz thread continue...
=====
I don't really care that the game itself got cancelled, but I do think this is an important public health issue that deserves way, way more scrutiny. Right now Cal and Berkeley DPH are playing hot potato and it's embarrassing. If you know more, email me or DM me (on Signal too)
Cal AD Jim Knowlton just confirmed that all 24 Cal players who missed last weekend's game vs. Arizona tested positive for COVID-19. Didn't have more info on how many were asymptomatic, but seems like quite a few based on Cal football player tweets (and 99% vaccination rate)
obviously makes sense why they would cancel a game (and the next game) after an outbreak like that, even if most of the players were unaware they were sick. Don't get why it took until today for them to say as much, officially
New: Berkeley Dept. of Public Health issued a statement with lots of eye-opening info:

—44 COVID cases in Cal football program
—That's considered a "major outbreak" by Cal-OSHA, hence the additional COVID testing

Very obvious why USC game is postponed

Bay Area public health depts have enforced some very silly, arbitrary rules over the last few years. In light of their statement tho, I don't see how you could possibly conclude that's what's going on here. 44 cases is a workplace + community hazard
I was wondering if perhaps whole team was given J&J, but was just told by a spokesperson that Cal football was given a roughly even mix of Pfizer, Moderna and J&J in late spring (6-7 months ago). I don't know which vaccines were given to the 44 who tested positive for COVID
=====

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
xDaniel-Aakervik.jpg.pagespeed.ic.zA9i5AhT35.webp

xDaniel-Aakervik-1-1-768x783.jpg.pagespeed.ic.JChKMjPVjY.webp

Daniel Aakervik: One Of The Greatest Talents In Cross-Country Skiing Suffers Severe Reaction To COVID Vaccine: “I Immediately Felt Something Was Wrong”​

FETSUND, NORWAY – One of Norway’s greatest cross-country skiing talents is ‘knocked out’ by the COVID-19 vaccine. Daniel Aakervik, 17-years-old, has to suspend his season after a severe reaction to the jab.

Daniel Aakervik is described as one of Norway’s greatest talents in cross-country skiing and biathlon. The 17-year-old has won Hovedlandsrennet (cross-country skiing competition) twice as a 15 and 16-year-old. He has also taken victories in biathlon.

Daniel’s health problems first started several months ago after he had received his first dose of the COVID vaccine:

“I immediately felt something was wrong after the first dose. I took blood samples right after that, which initially showed nothing out of the ordinary. But I still noticed that something was wrong with my body and decided to take new blood samples. These indeed showed that there is something wrong. The doctors now tell me that it might be a side-effect of the vaccine.”

Daniel has suspended the start of his season and is uncertain when he will be able to compete at the highest level again:

“My initial plan was to start in December but right now the problems with my body are preventing that from happening. Since I can’t train intensively and I can only do low-intesity stuff, the start of my season will now have to wait until at least after Christmas. I thought I would start my season in early December but I won’t.

My main goal right now is to get well, so it is important for me to have patience. Only when I am completely well can I start to gradually build-up to my old level again. It is a pity because the training this summer went really well. I felt incredibly good this summer.”

The news comes shortly after two-time Norwegian Olympic athlete Filip Ingebrigtsen spoke out about his health struggles seven months after his first COVID-19 vaccine.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member

UCal football game canceled after 44 positive Covid tests…The team is 99% Vaccinated…​

Cal quarterback - Chase Garbers - demanded answers...

FDuM68PVQAU4Fhg

@AlexShultz thread continue...
=====
I don't really care that the game itself got cancelled, but I do think this is an important public health issue that deserves way, way more scrutiny. Right now Cal and Berkeley DPH are playing hot potato and it's embarrassing. If you know more, email me or DM me (on Signal too)
Cal AD Jim Knowlton just confirmed that all 24 Cal players who missed last weekend's game vs. Arizona tested positive for COVID-19. Didn't have more info on how many were asymptomatic, but seems like quite a few based on Cal football player tweets (and 99% vaccination rate)
obviously makes sense why they would cancel a game (and the next game) after an outbreak like that, even if most of the players were unaware they were sick. Don't get why it took until today for them to say as much, officially
New: Berkeley Dept. of Public Health issued a statement with lots of eye-opening info:

—44 COVID cases in Cal football program
—That's considered a "major outbreak" by Cal-OSHA, hence the additional COVID testing

Very obvious why USC game is postponed

Bay Area public health depts have enforced some very silly, arbitrary rules over the last few years. In light of their statement tho, I don't see how you could possibly conclude that's what's going on here. 44 cases is a workplace + community hazard
I was wondering if perhaps whole team was given J&J, but was just told by a spokesperson that Cal football was given a roughly even mix of Pfizer, Moderna and J&J in late spring (6-7 months ago). I don't know which vaccines were given to the 44 who tested positive for COVID
=====
The University of California has just given us a great example to use as to why getting the "vaccine" is stupid.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
xing.jpg.pagespeed.ic.yJZMGnkBFn.webp

Ingebrigtsen brothers Filip, Jakob and Henrik at the World Championships in Doha, 2019

Filip Ingebrigtsen: Norwegian Olympic Athlete Still Struggling 7 Months After Severe Reaction To COVID Vaccine​

NORWAY – 28-year-old Norwegian 1500 meter runner Filip Ingebrigtsen has had a tough 2021 after a severe reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine. Filip, a two-time olympic athlete, was first vaccinated in March. He suffered from lack of energy for several months and was only able to complete one training session after receiving the jab. He and his team didn’t understand what was wrong with him until recently when tests showed that he was suffering side effects from his first COVID jab.

His brother, Jakob Ingebrigtsen, just had the best season in his career, winning the Olympic gold at the 1500 meters in Tokyo. Filip stood in his little brother’s shadow during the games however and didn’t reach his normal performance level due to his severe reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine.

Everyday activities have been a struggle for Filip since his vaccination in March and he has had countless blood samples taken in an attempt to diagnose his condition.

Asked if the two-time Olympic athlete regrets getting vaccinated, he said:

“In retrospect, when you get negative results and that puts limits on whether you can do your job, you regret it. But I’m pretty sure I would have done the same thing again. I feel bad that it has had such a negative effect and I wish I didn’t have these problems. I didn’t know it would turn out like this. Sadly, this time it went wrong for me.”

Although the cause of his health problems have been found, they are still affecting him. The middle-distance runner will have to continue to train with low intensity until his body responds normally again, according to his father Gjert Ingebrigtsen.

“I am now working on getting back to normal training,” Filip added.

Despite the side effects from his shot in March, Filip proceeded to get a second dose which reportedly gave him moderate side effects, just after the Tokyo Olympics in August.

All the Ingebrigtsen brothers are now fully vaccinated.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

This is so frustrating. The world needs to stop injecting dangerous drugs into people's bodies and the world also needs to stop administering arbitrary tests that do not diagnose anything of import except for random genetic material that is not indicative of being sick in any way.

I would like the "world" to stop this dangerous madness. That would be great.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
This is really scary.

Lots of bodybuilders have been dying lately too. To name a couple, John Meadows and now Shawn Rhoden, and recently Kali Muscle ended up in the hospital for a completely clogged artery. Obviously tons of other factors to point to so maybe it's not the vax, but I can't help but wonder if it's just accelerating issues for people. It seems like it causes acute myocarditis in addition to atherosclerosis. My Dad has had to go on statins since getting the vax because his doc saw troubling levels of plaque in his arteries on a scan.
Jon Meadows had a history of clotting issues well before COVID (had a heart attack before COVID) don't think he had the Rona or the shot.

Shamn Roeden and Kali muscle have been been crushing teen and oral steroids that hammer your HDL and raise your LDL. They are walking time bombs.

But yes the clot shot does have way bad affects on circulatory system. That why no young male should take it.

gat

Robin
To be fully vaccinated just means you have the latest version, doesn't mean you're protected from future attacks.
The best way to protect yourself is if you stay current, connected online, and relying on expert level protection from those that are looking out for you. And if it's the Govt who is taking the lead, I think now is the time to trust them, even if your life is slowly being destroyed with each passing minute by insidious regulations and restrictions. Eventually it'll be fine. Although it's never happened in human history, and we have countless examples showing the opposite, this time will be different.
Agree and amplify. I like it. This continues to be the best tactic in my experience talking with people. Logic is lost on these people. Feminized minds I suppose?

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Agree and amplify. I like it. This continues to be the best tactic in my experience talking with people. Logic is lost on these people. Feminized minds I suppose?

Haha.... I'm not sure what you're talking about but it sounds good! I just tend to be overly sarcastic when I get pissed off at things like this.