budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
tw-BC.png

muscacav

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
My friend's partner is in his mid-30s and had suffered myocarditis as a reaction to the jab. According to her, he no longer wants to live because he has lost two-thirds of his cardiovascular function. I didn't go into details out of respect but I suspect he developed some form of (possibly permanent) erectile dysfunction. My friend argue with me back then when I tried to warn her about the jab. She was in the group that wore two masks plus the face shield.

Pointy Elbows

Pelican
Orthodox
A co-worker's (early 40's) niece died of a pre-existing cancer that accelerated a lot in the last year. We had a vendor that died of a heart attack this week, late 40's. Nobody asks vaxx status, but I know their closest family members were vaxxed. Both were not in good shape to begin with, but I suspect the acceleration effect is real with this shot. I've had more business associate deaths in the last year than ever before.

Another co-worker developed myocarditis last year (she was vaxx-resistant but developed heart problems one week after her visit to her "trusted medical professional"). Hmm. She's aware of all these deaths also. For some reason, she's developed a real YOLO attitude and is trying to maximize good times recently. I can't blame her.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I called this in 2021. The angle is obvious. If theres money to be made the (((lawyers))) will pursue it.

The mesothelioma angle is played out, the Camp Legeune water thing is peaking.

Ill be looking for the “Did you or a loved one suffer myocardial infarction when your employer required you be vaccinated against Covid? “ ads.

“Call 1-800-ICUCKED”

“Let the law firm of Deweyberg Cheatemstein & Howman fight for your goyim rights”

Biscuits_Gravy

Woodpecker
Catholic
I called this in 2021. The angle is obvious. If theres money to be made the (((lawyers))) will pursue it.

The mesothelioma angle is played out, the Camp Legeune water thing is peaking.

Ill be looking for the “Did you or a loved one suffer myocardial infarction when your employer required you be vaccinated against Covid? “ ads.

“Call 1-800-ICUCKED”

“Let the law firm of Deweyberg Cheatemstein & Howman fight for your goyim rights”
“You’re entitled to legal compensation…before you die…”

Durden347

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I know someone in my social circle that regretted taking the COVID jab but she had to do it because her job required her to. She mentioned that she experiences random aches in her body even when not sick. She used to not have this issue prior to getting the two Pfizer jabs. Another buddy of mine had the two Moderna shots and a booster. After a few months and getting better from a major lung infection after the booster, he ended up in crutches and already has arthritis at age 28. A doctor even gave him an option of using a wheelchair.

Insufficientfunds

Sparrow
Other Christian
I was perusing an old friend‘s older sister‘s Facebook page a few months back. She made a post about how she came down with a case of Bell’s Palsy that her doctor said was caused by “a virus”. I asked her if she had received a covid vaccination to which she did not respond. A few months later she complained that she had discovered that there was a connection between the covid vaccinations and Bell’s palsy.

One of my best friends received the two initial injections and one booster and maybe nine months later he was diagnosed with some kind of strange seizure disorder after his wife came home and found him unresponsive. He hasn’t mentioned it again so it may have cleared up by now but it’s very likely related to his covid injections

The most tragic case I know is from a teacher that I used to work with and probably one of the nicest people at that school, recently posted on her Facebook that her 5 year old daughter suffered a stroke. This teacher is not the virtue signaling type so she never mentioned if she got the covid vaccinations or not on her Facebook. It could be just coincidental but I highly doubt it.

Last edited:

Pointy Elbows

Pelican
Orthodox
On Monday, my 80+ father had his Pfizer booster. Today, Friday, he's sick and tested positive for CV (my vaxxed sister also tested positive this week). Docs prescribed Paxlovid (also Pfizer), as expected now. Thing is, they didn't cross check it with his other meds. We checked after he got home. Sure enough, Paxlovid is not to be co-administered with his anti-coagulant. Close call.

Eusebius Erasmus

Ostrich
Orthodox

Chris Hemsworth to take time off from acting after discovering Alzheimer's predisposition​

May not be the vaccine, but seems suspect.

Regardless, this is unfortunate. I really liked Chris Hemsworth. Seemed like a chill dude.

Last edited:
I don't know how relevant this is. Have not been vaccinated in over 10-15 years. As of the past year suffered from massive chronic fatigue that could only be solved by acupuncture and TCM and am slowly recovering. It's possible there is a non-vaccine explanation to health problems or that it affects people whether they got shot up or not.

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian
I don't know how relevant this is. Have not been vaccinated in over 10-15 years. As of the past year suffered from massive chronic fatigue that could only be solved by acupuncture and TCM and am slowly recovering. It's possible there is a non-vaccine explanation to health problems or that it affects people whether they got shot up or not.
We are being attacked from all angles - The food has been tampered with, the water isn't as safe or clean as it should be and the radiation has increased exponentially depending where you are.

Medicines like Tylenol and antibiotics here in the UK are full of metal particles or Graphene Oxide (unknown at this time).

Lord have mercy.

Pointy Elbows

Pelican
Orthodox
On Monday, my 80+ father had his Pfizer booster. Today, Friday, he's sick and tested positive for CV (my vaxxed sister also tested positive this week). Docs prescribed Paxlovid (also Pfizer), as expected now. Thing is, they didn't cross check it with his other meds. We checked after he got home. Sure enough, Paxlovid is not to be co-administered with his anti-coagulant. Close call.
This website helped me check CV drug compatibilities:

Also, there was a decent rundown from University of Michigan for Paxlovid compatibility.