Vaccine injury stories

Captain Gh

Pelican
Atheist
Gold Member
Not that smart sorry to say. Let's pray for him and his children so he won't end up in the sads thread.

Worst thing about these stories is (from experience) their children are shot up as well.
Get where you're coming from... but the geniuses with confirmed 160+ IQ's who really make things happen... have been veneered & coddled with Science all their life... so expecting them to distrusts (their) religion simply cannot work... and that's why The Elites r smart... cuz they know this!

I'm not sure who it was (truly sorry), but the member had referred to the vaccinated as simply un-wise... but not stupids. I had mentioned previously how it takes something extra to not fall prey to the false prophet that is Science.

Most of the members of Roosh's 2.0 gained this wisdom with Christianity, while I gained it in the first iteration of this forum. In Ontario alone we had about 40 Specialized Docs passing from the vax.

Now I'm far from being a fan of medicine... but these Men & Women were extremely smart no doubt about it... just mislead by the very profession which brought them adulation!!

Big Wave Dave

Pigeon
Other Christian
Get where you're coming from... but the geniuses with confirmed 160+ IQ's who really make things happen... have been veneered & coddled with Science all their life... so expecting them to distrusts (their) religion simply cannot work... and that's why The Elites r smart... cuz they know this!

I'm not sure who it was (truly sorry), but the member had referred to the vaccinated as simply un-wise... but not stupids. I had mentioned previously how it takes something extra to not fall prey to the false prophet that is Science.

Most of the members of Roosh's 2.0 gained this wisdom with Christianity, while I gained it in the first iteration of this forum. In Ontario alone we had about 40 Specialized Docs passing from the vax.

Now I'm far from being a fan of medicine... but these Men & Women were extremely smart no doubt about it... just mislead by the very profession which brought them adulation!!
What is this "something extra" you speak of kind Sir?

Captain Gh

Pelican
Atheist
Gold Member
What is this "something extra" you speak of kind Sir?
I know I can't write for squat... but what I meant by "something extra" is anything that falls out of the normies life, such as Christianity, or the previous iteration of

this Forum... which was an excellent gateway to The Red Pill... which led guys, who were only interested in Women, to subsequently learn about Health, Wealth & Hidden Knowledge.

It still is that in my view... but of course... without the focus on Women... the entry funnel just got a whole lot smaller, and with a different cast... AND is still Fantastic Bar none.

The # of folks who didn't get the shot Thanks to this thread simply can't be quantified!! I know it would've saved me if I wasn't already aware of what modern medicine is!!

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I know I can't write for squat... but what I meant by "something extra" is anything that falls out of the normies life, such as Christianity, or the previous iteration of

this Forum... which was an excellent gateway to The Red Pill... which led guys, who were only interested in Women, to subsequently learn about Health, Wealth & Hidden Knowledge.

It still is that in my view... but of course... without the focus on Women... the entry funnel just got a whole lot smaller, and with a different cast... AND is still Fantastic Bar none.

The # of folks who didn't get the shot Thanks to this thread simply can't be quantified!! I know it would've saved me if I wasn't already aware of what modern medicine is!!
I never would have taken the jab myself but if it wasn’t for RVF ( i think it was @eradicator) having posted the “ 18 reasons I wont be taking the vaccine” article I wouldnt have been able to convince several friends, family, and even acquaintances to not. The value of this community can not be overstated

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I never would have taken the jab myself but if it wasn’t for RVF ( i think it was @eradicator) having posted the “ 18 reasons I wont be taking the vaccine” article I wouldnt have been able to convince several friends, family, and even acquaintances to not. The value of this community can not be overstated

Unfortunately I had no such luck, everyone I know took it even after hours and hours of advice. I guess the most draconian laws on Earth didn't help but still...

I'm now getting calls from old friends worrying for their children's health and all I can do is put my hands up. Let's pray for the ones who didn't listen.

Last edited:

Pointy Elbows

Pelican
Orthodox

In the old days, guys would wrongly say "game saves lives." We now recognize that "God saves lives." Game was a way to bed women and "seek self-improvement." It ends in nihilism (much discussed in RVF) and leads to a Godless, "what's it all worth?" path.

The "something extra" in common between the old and new forum is "discernment." Game taught that things were not as the "good and smart" people told us. All taught information was to be tested against real world experience and critical observation. The result was a secular discernment. You "did everything right" but you didn't get the girl or the promotion? What gives, and who really has secular understanding? Your mom, who told you to be nice, wear conservative clothes, and never worry about your weight - "just be yourself"? Or the men that told you to get in shape, develop "frame," and dress well?

RVF2 discernment comes from God. The Trinity gave us the Church and the Bible and the teachings of the Saints and Apostles. We study them to discern the world's events. Such discernment keeps us from being a subject of this thread. That's the "something extra."

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I put this in the 2023 prediction (what will it bring) thread:

but there are reasons to believe that there is a 2 year grace period on the mRNA therapies and then all hell breaks loose. This was reported by a guy on tiktok (maybe late 20s, early 30s?) who was fielding questions about a therapy he received in 2013 for an autoimmune disease. I can guess (likely right) that he had inflammatory bowel disease. He reported that 2 years they got great results, then in year 3 nearly all the people got myocarditis, sudden cardiac events, strokes, and death markedly increased. He says 200k people were included in the study and now just 5 live, he being 1 of them. He's had 3 strokes, had a partial colectomy, and had a chest scar / sternotomy that he showed in the video.

Has anyone seen that video? One thing I didn't put in the prediction thread was that a skeptic tried to call BS on him for not being able to find the study, but of course his answer was perfectly in line with what we know: pharma will put the kibosh on all studies that don't turn out well, which is exactly what happened, even paying people's subsequent "medical bills" if they sign a NDA.