Van Morrison's New Album

MajorStyles

Pelican
Van Morrison has a new album out and it's very based. Probably the only artist calling out the whole media charade as a lie. He has songs on it called "They Own the Media" and "Why are You on Facebook?" Also a good one called "Double Bind"

Here are some choice lyrics from the album:

"They tell us that ignorance is bliss
I guess for those that control the media it is
They own the media, they control the stories we are told…
Believe it all and you’ll never get, nеver get wise
To thе truth, ’cause they control everything you do
Everything you do, everything you do, everything you do"

"Mind control keeps us in line
That’s why we’ve got to think outside the blind lеading the blind…
Have to police everyone’s mind
Nowadays you have to be careful of everything you say
But it’s all by design"

"Why are you on Facebook?
Why do you need second-hand friends?
Why do you really care who’s trending?
Or is there something you’re defending?…
Are you looking for a scapegoat to blame?
Because you’re a failure time and time again"

Of course, the media knives are already out, trying to call him crazy, etc: https://variety.com/2021/music/news...rics-album-latest-record-project-1234969093/#!

Papist

Robin
Van Morrison has a new album out and it's very based. Probably the only artist calling out the whole media charade as a lie. He has songs on it called "They Own the Media" and "Why are You on Facebook?" Also a good one called "Double Bind"

Here are some choice lyrics from the album:

"They tell us that ignorance is bliss
I guess for those that control the media it is
They own the media, they control the stories we are told…
Believe it all and you’ll never get, nеver get wise
To thе truth, ’cause they control everything you do
Everything you do, everything you do, everything you do"

"Mind control keeps us in line
That’s why we’ve got to think outside the blind lеading the blind…
Have to police everyone’s mind
Nowadays you have to be careful of everything you say
But it’s all by design"

"Why are you on Facebook?
Why do you need second-hand friends?
Why do you really care who’s trending?
Or is there something you’re defending?…
Are you looking for a scapegoat to blame?
Because you’re a failure time and time again"

Of course, the media knives are already out, trying to call him crazy, etc: https://variety.com/2021/music/news...rics-album-latest-record-project-1234969093/#!

Just come across this on a trad Catholic website! Brilliant. Apparently he's upset a certain group of people who are getting a bit hot under the collar at lyrics which suggest the media is 'controlled'.

Will have to buy this to support the man. Well done that man.

Godward

Sparrow
Van Morrison is very based indeed. And not only that, but he is a superb artist, being highly proficient in many different music genres.

Before publishing this album, he wrote these three COVID-19 lockdown protest songs:

And he also wrote this recent Eric Clapton protest song:

Good stuff.

I have also ordered this album and some merch to support him. We regularly listen "No more lockdown" at home.

Though I find the music a little too simple. It is built from standards without any original idea.

Last edited:

Papist

Robin
I have also ordered this album and some merch to support him. We regularly listen "No more lockdown" at home.

Though I find the music a little too simple. It is built from standards without any original idea.

I'll have to look into some merchandise, too. I cannot stress enough how important it is for people to support artists who drop a redpill. They will inevitably receive a backlash for it, but if their works sells, then others may follow. This is something people can actually do. So thank you.

This article, published on The Spectator is pretty sympathetic, but most aren't. Here is the salient passage:

The Forward accuses an album that never references Jews in any explicit or implicit way as anti-Semitic because it mindreads-misreads an unstated antecedent to a pronoun and closes its banishment edict/record review with the words “you are hereby and forthwith canceled.”
Source: https://spectator.org/van-morrison-new-album-latest-record-project-volume-1/

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
I'm really not that much interested in rock music anymore, but I think their time, energy and money would've been better spent on forming a wider collaboration that it would be hard for the press to ignore. I have no idea how many big name musicians are clued up about the scamdemic, Clapton and Morrison will probably know some. My guess is, being mostly boomers, it won't be many, but there will be a few. One thing is for sure, for those used to being in the limelight, it can't be much fun being stuck at home in the mansion. If they got their phone books and probed a bit, who knows how many celebs might be amenable to hearing some hard facts. They could hire someone like Ivor Cummins to walk them through the stats.

Good old Van the Man. Truly an original. As noted above immediately they call him crazy although strangely the never explain why he is crazy, he just is!