Variants: Scapegoating the unvaccinated

Clemenza

Pigeon
So, a normie friend of mine made a comment the other day about how the people refusing the injection may cause a dreaded vaccine resistant "variant" to arise and spread.

And in this forum, I have seen predictions that they will of course blame these covid "variants" on the un-injected.

What I can't really wrap my head around is this:

If a so-called "vaccine-resistant" variant arises, that means it can infect everyone, regardless of whether or not they have been vaccinated. Then, aren't people that are already vaccinated just as likely to contibute to the spread of this as the unvaxxed? Is there any actual scientfic reason to point the finger at the unvaxxed?? Am I missing something here?

Check this article about what is happening India for example:

Double-mutant variant!! and even two Triple-Mutants!! My word, the horror!!

Quoting from the article:

"In other words, you may not be safe from this variant even if you were previously infected by another strain, or even if you have been vaccinated," Chinnaswamy said.

If this is true, then whether you are vaxxed or not means nothing in terms of your potential to spread it around. Right?

So, a normie friend of mine made a comment the other day about how the people refusing the injection may cause a dreaded vaccine resistant "variant" to arise and spread.

And in this forum, I have seen predictions that they will of course blame these covid "variants" on the un-injected.

What I can't really wrap my head around is this:

If a so-called "vaccine-resistant" variant arises, that means it can infect everyone, regardless of whether or not they have been vaccinated. Then, aren't people that are already vaccinated just as likely to contibute to the spread of this as the unvaxxed? Is there any actual scientfic reason to point the finger at the unvaxxed?? Am I missing something here?

Check this article about what is happening India for example:

Double-mutant variant!! and even two Triple-Mutants!! My word, the horror!!

Quoting from the article:

"In other words, you may not be safe from this variant even if you were previously infected by another strain, or even if you have been vaccinated," Chinnaswamy said.

If this is true, then whether you are vaxxed or not means nothing in terms of your potential to spread it around. Right?

Why would the unvaccinated provoke a super mutation?

That's like saying people who refuse antibiotics are responsible for antibiotic resistant infections, no?

Don't make no sense.

But I guess logic left the building a long time ago.

kel

Ostrich
Yep, it's coming, the narrative is very clearly being set. I keep seeing "we need 80% vaccination by fall to avoid a 4th/5th wave this fall" (they don't even remember how many waves we've supposedly had so far, lol). People will/might be given a slight respite this summer, out and about to keep them from going totally nuts, and then come fall the 18th wave will officially be upon us and it'll be the fault of natsees like me, of course.

raveking

Sparrow
Sorry but I haven't really been following with the coranavirus thread but what are our general thoughts on the fear mongering of variants used to either get us vaccinated or shaming us to not go out and encourage the spread due to fear of infecting your family and loved ones.

kurtybro

Woodpecker
Don't flu viruses also mutate every so often which leads to a new flu shot being required on a regular basis? how's this different? People think only ONE covid vax will be required ? Not to worry, our benevolent all-knowing scientists are already tirelessly working on a new vaccine that itself will be resistant to the double cheeseburger resistant covid strain.

But on a more serious note, yes they are definitely going to be scapegoating the so called "right wing antivaxxers", that's almost a guarentee at this point. As the situation unfolds, they are adapting their story as well. As long as the propaganda is pumpedly consistent and sufficiently, they will retain control over the critical mass % of the population, whatever the required number is. It seems most people don't truly want freedom or self responsibility anyway, so maybe in some perverted way the elites are actually implementing the wishes of the masses.

Last edited:

GuitarVH

Chicken
You can't analyze a complete tale made to confuse people to force them into submission using logic and reason.
Most of their Hoax drivel is completely illogical.

True. I shake my head and marvel at the lies and deception pretty much all day long. The whole thing just seems so obvious. How powerful is the propaganda and sorcery? People just hope and think it'll all go away if they just obey. It's disturbing beyond words.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
In Cuba "Viva la revolución " has been the publicly expected position on Castro's and communist party policies for 60 years

Behind closed doors and in trusted company it's been " ¡me cago en la madre que lo pario"

Translation: "I shit on the mother that birthed him"

Play along to get along is not a new tactic for conquered populace

In the new vaxxedocratic normal

"Don't and say you did"

...Will be the solution

Airline counter agent wants to see my vaccination card ?

"No problem Here you go?"

"Viva la Scamdemic!

"(And f%*! you and your mother)

Last edited:
Let them start the prosecution. I'm ready for it. God give us the faith to endure, for we will be scapegoats the coming years. However, this is our calling, let's carry our cross as Christ commands us, for possible eternal glory if God allows us. @Clemenza you ask legit questions, however we should remember that in an inverted world illogic is logic. We ought to keep standing in truth and logic as we see the world drift further and further away form anything reasonable, anything truth based. They are priming us already for the next shots, so it's gona be an and and, not an instead of. Masks, all that stuff will remain for they think they can get away with it. You're gonna need more and more vaccines and the demands they'll have to participate in society will increase over time and it will pile up (so more vaccines, let's start 1 per year, then 1 per 6 months, then 1 per 3 months etc). If you refuse to do it once you've opted in, they'll just cancel your rights. So we have to make the choice with the vaccine, as I see that as the crucial milestone, will be draw the line in the sand there and keep our ground for what is to come, or do we cross it and do we opt in to a system where we either can't go back out of, or can get out of with severe spiritual and probably physical harm done to us. I don't see too much blame on people who don't take the vaccine here in the NL yet, but as we move towards July where they want to have inoculated everybody and if we moreover see abroad they're already setting the stage, it is not far off here too

In Cuba "Viva la revolución " has been the publicly expected position on Castro's and communist party policies for 60 years

Behind closed doors and in trusted company it's been " ¡me cago en la madre que lo pario"

Translation: "I shit on the mother that birthed him"

Play along to get along is not a new tactic for conquered populace

In the new vaxxedocratic normal

"Don't and say you did"

...Will be the solution

Airline counter agent wants to see my vaccination card ?

"No problem Here you go?"

"Viva la Scamdemic!

"(And f%*! you and your mother)

Right, get inside the wheel.

Best case, find a nurse who'll give you a 'Hopkins Special'

aynrus

Pelican
The "fully vaxxed" will soon start feeling like they've been deceived to risk their health for nothing, since all the precious freedoms are being used by everyone else and they'll demand vaxxed-only access to things. You already can see it in their personal conversations, they can't wait for vaxx-only restrictions on everything.

Spearhead

Sparrow
The "fully vaxxed" will soon start feeling like they've been deceived to risk their health for nothing, since all the precious freedoms are being used by everyone else and they'll demand vaxxed-only access to things. You already can see it in their personal conversations, they can't wait for vaxx-only restrictions on everything.
I'm not too sure about that. That only works if 80% have been vaxed. We are stuck at near 50/50 split. Doing segregation will only encourage us to form our own parallel societies which the big jew dreads. The irony though, the left wanting to bring back segregation.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Variants as I understand them, are viruses which are actually less deadly than the original.

This is because the virus wants to survive and spread, not kill it's host.

I don't really believe in the deadliness of covid. One thing I have noticed since the "variant" is that there is next to no discussion of death stats, only cases are tracked.

RKS

Sparrow
15% of common cold variants that are of the 'coronavirus' type and humans have had these mostly benign infections from this family of viruses since the dawn of time. If anyone was to create a variant that was highly lethal (outside of their gain of function lab created versions) it would be from 'immune escape' which would be caused by 'vaccinated' people putting stress on the virus to mutate instead of letting our immune systems identify and create immunity to the virus (herd immunity). This is the same concept with antibiotic resistance strains of bacteria caused by misuse of antibiotics.

The vaccinated are becoming the super spreaders and they are already shedding this mutant gene edited MRNA and causing unvaccinated people health issues like miscarriages etc.

Couple of key takeaways:

1. If governments and the 'vaccinated' cared so deeply about human life, why would they allow 50 million abortions each year? This is 100X more deaths than coronavirus.
2. This vaccine has already (using official government statistics) killed more people than 911.
3. If this virus is so deadly, why don't they outlaw gain of function research, the same lab process that created this virus and SARS?
4. What good is a vaccine if it does not protect you from the virus? 50% of recent coronavirus patients in the US have had the vaccine.

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Gold Member
As long as the propaganda is pumpedly consistent and sufficiently, they will retain control over the critical mass % of the population, whatever the required number is.
Probably 97% or more. I believe if as many as say 5% of the population remained defiant, that would be enough to ruin their plans. It takes work to maintain a lie and the truth spreads..

How can people en masse not smell a rat with this variants rubbish..

It's as logical as witch trials

aynrus

Pelican
I'm not too sure about that. That only works if 80% have been vaxed. We are stuck at near 50/50 split. Doing segregation will only encourage us to form our own parallel societies which the big jew dreads. The irony though, the left wanting to bring back segregation.
Of course the can "demand"...doesn't mean their demands will be met. But theirs are holding the top government power in most countries, also holding corporate power, so they can realistically push things. These vaxxed are already saying to those who doubt "wait, not much longer and you won't have a choice". It's good to start thinking about exemptions.