Video: Are Most Women Now Insane?

Pilgrim

Pigeon
I'll forgive her the tautological title since English isn't her first language...

Summary:
Woman observes that giving women votes, "equality", careers and ever more "rights" has liberated them to be a plague of spoiled, destructive toddlers.

...Though she still seems to think that patriarchy was a bad thing.

Summary:
Woman observes that giving women votes, "equality", careers and ever more "rights" has liberated them to be a plague of spoiled, destructive toddlers
I think your summary is pretty accurate. Women aren’t “insane,” I just think they’re self-absorbed, short-sighted, and have extremely poor judgment. Women are children, at any age. There are certainly exceptions, but those are rare.

In general, I get the impression most of them reach a mental maturity around 14 or 15 years old and then just plateau. They never develop any further. There isn’t any social impetus to do so. And so you get 55 year old women with purple hair, women in their mid-30’s that sing along to retarded rap songs, and childless women nearing the end of their fertility window who think having a family with kids is something grownups do.

They’re perpetual malcontents living in disorder. They are angry at adults and can’t control their emotions, just like adolescent teenagers. Because that’s what they are. Coupled with the power of the state, what would be a mere annoyance becomes an existential threat to order itself. That’s where the insanity part fits in.

That being said, it is one of life’s great pleasures to interact with a woman who has escaped this mold. Like a drink of cold water on a hot day.

Jay

Sparrow
Women are women.
The only thing that makes modern/current ones truly insane is their aversion to motherly instincts for the younger ones.
What's even more insane though is the simps encouraging them to be Karens.

I'll forgive her the tautological title since English isn't her first language...

Summary:
Woman observes that giving women votes, "equality", careers and ever more "rights" has liberated them to be a plague of spoiled, destructive toddlers.

Interesting vid. That's what happens when you take away all truth and structure in one's life. You create insane people. People who think insane, behave insane, strive for insane goals, feel insane as a result of that and just burn out until they get the gift of God to bring them to their senses and make them see the truth. Although we men are severely compromised by these ideas too with the soy and the attack on masculinity, women perhaps even suffer more cause they're pressured more than men to live up to all the ideals set out by society. So yeah if I were a 35 year old woman on drugs, alcohol, no relationships, working hard in my career, no children, no role models, no idea what to do, no understanding of reality, I would probably go insane too. As men we are fortunate cause for some reason we seem to have a better way out mentally, we can see the truth much brighter and better than women, probably our more inquisitive, critical, logical way of thinking. It's sad that women (and in effect men too of course) are under such attack by the system.

Mike_Key

Woodpecker
I have an older sister that says "all women are crazy". She herself has some stories from throughout her life that question her sanity at times. I've been thinking of sitting one day to chat with her and jot down stories/tales. It would be interesting to write a book one day of "dark/black" pill and hope/faith. Men have their problems too, I'd say. Many will ask did a woman drive them to their fate? I'm unsure about that question, but there is enough in human nature and the problem of evil for men to harm themselves.

For me, I've had problems with women since I was 3 or 4 years old. To some extent they stole my innocence by me merely witnessing their behavior. But too, in the moment that I think of that ... I must ask myself "where was the man, the father, grandfather or where were the men needed to keep me occupied?". The women would have still been attending to their bad behavior, but at the least I may have been shielded for seeing some horrible things.

Currently there are work places and offices in the USA filled to the gills with women. One place that I know of has 18 to 20 women in top positions. The men in top position there are no more than 8. I work in a neighboring office as an expert and I watch from a distance. The positions are from PhD to secretary. I tend to blame both genders as men should be competing with women to get higher education degrees and women should tone down their ambition, because they may one day want a grandchild to respect them and know them.

On a personal level, I recently heard a story about a mother of 3 boys (now men). She has written them, her own 3 sons, out of her life. They don't seem to mind. This woman had some problems growing up and that is understandable, but at some point women (and men, both) need to mature. I can't say that the following contributed to why the 3 sons don't want to talk to their mom - however, this 70 year old mom puts pictures of herself on Facebook dressed in lingerie, real lingerie for Halloween. Sad, I know ...

This woman should be a grandmother, spending time with and buying things for grandchildren. Instead, she also post pictures of herself on Facebook in bars with 40 year old men, now and again, that are presumably her current boyfriend. For those that don't like the idea of judging; how about "observing"?

Is that fine?
: )

So as mentioned in other posts, my father died and he did so as a MGTOW with a drinking problem. I don't think about him much. So again, I think men and women both have their problems. People go after what they want; they seek after what they truly like. People will show you who they are ... if you are willing to observe and listen.

John 3:16

Blade Runner

Pelican
There are increasing numbers of male consumers, but mostly judiciousness and lack of frivolity were masculine (planning) traits. You'll notice that generally speaking, women and children tend to consume and use without reference or reverence to the resource in question, mostly because they didn't work to procure or lay that up. This is also why men can tend to be cheap or be considered to be cheap - they are practical and most things in modern life especially, are unnecessary. The problem becomes when men participate in activities and don't spread the cost or take the burden of upping at least her or there.

I'm off topic a bit here, but it is interesting that madness comes with consumerism since it's likely chasing the dragon for most people, and not planning for the future. Of course, the bulwark against that is the family and that also reigns in women's frivolity with spending, or at least, tends to.

Women are insane because men are. The weakness of men destroyed any reason what was left in women. Instead of focusing on the fair sex, rather focus on the strong sex that is supposed to set an example. Women until the mid 20th century were prude and had common sense because a fair amount of men used to be like that. Now the reverse is true because men are weak, irresponsible and hedonistic.

What happened to Ava? It seems like her last video was published six months ago, and haven't seen her active on Twitter or Gab.

She's right on every point she makes. Modern women are just spoiled children with loaded weapons, and are shooting everybody else carelessly with them.

Pantheon

Sparrow
On the one hand, feminism wants to stand up for women against men, but when you observe women in real life, they seem to hate, gossip, backstab and compete against each other more fiercely than they allegedly want to end any "patriarchy". They larp on about freedom and empowerment, but at the same time like to be subdued and dominated in bed by a new man every week. I don't get it.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
Women are insane because men are. The weakness of men destroyed any reason what was left in women. Instead of focusing on the fair sex, rather focus on the strong sex that is supposed to set an example. Women until the mid 20th century were prude and had common sense because a fair amount of men used to be like that. Now the reverse is true because men are weak, irresponsible and hedonistic.
This ridiculous notion that women's behaviour is to be somehow blamed on men is just a different iteration of the fantastically destructive position of feminists.

This ridiculous notion that women's behaviour is to be somehow blamed on men is just a different iteration of the fantastically destructive position of feminists.
No, you have to take responsibility and be a man. You won't change every woman around you, but if every man would do his part we'd be back in the good ol' Middle Ages. Women are the mirror of men; we reap what we sow. For a long time I was bitter towards women like most forum members here, but I realized that man are at fault here, 100 % almost no exception. What you give a woman she will give you back tenfold, be it good or bad.

Pantheon

Sparrow
No, you have to take responsibility and be a man. You won't change every woman around you, but if every man would do his part we'd be back in the good ol' Middle Ages. Women are the mirror of men; we reap what we sow. For a long time I was bitter towards women like most forum members here, but I realized that man are at fault here, 100 % almost no exception. What you give a woman she will give you back tenfold, be it good or bad.

Most men who are bitter towards women are emotionally immature thus find women alien, since they are disconnected from their own feminine side. This is where the stereotype of the "manboy" comes from. Similarly, feminism makes women turn against their own nature, aspiring for manhood. Thus, both sexes become incomplete. If men don't understand women, women will try to become like men and defile their femininity, because they all desire to be seen and known by a man. The heroic attitude is not to abandon women, but to dive into the belly of the beast and save one for yourself.

That being said, it is one of life’s great pleasures to interact with a woman who has escaped this mold. Like a drink of cold water on a hot day.

I'm not sure if I ever met one. Even King Solomon never found one. Ecc 7:28 (and he met quite some).
And even if such a mythical woman exists, do you think we would be attracted to her? (suppose she would be physically attractive)
But would we consider her still a woman? By our instinct?

I don't know, but in the end, maybe we are simply wired to live with childish women.
(and complain about it daily)

Maddox

Sparrow

Summary:

She's totally right. Women do seem to prefer to communicate on social media by using cliches, life quotes, and memes.

I can't remember the last time I read a long, intelligent post on social media by a woman.

Most men who are bitter towards women are emotionally immature thus find women alien, since they are disconnected from their own feminine side. This is where the stereotype of the "manboy" comes from. Similarly, feminism makes women turn against their own nature, aspiring for manhood. Thus, both sexes become incomplete. If men don't understand women, women will try to become like men and defile their femininity, because they all desire to be seen and known by a man. The heroic attitude is not to abandon women, but to dive into the belly of the beast and save one for yourself.
Well said, my friend. I disagree that we have to connect to our "feminine side", we don't have that. The "feminine side" men have in them is a result of mental disturbances. I believe you mean men have to tap into their emotions properly and embrace the fact that they are men. Men are not supposed to be stoic sex robots. A man shows emotion when appropriate, and a man accepts the fact that he's a man and everything that comes with it. Any fighting back against this natural imperative renders him to a woman, of which most men are guilty of.

The following quote sheds some light on this issue:
The basic conflict is between man's rational nature and his animal nature. It is the conflict between ego and sexuality, in which the ego stands for consciousness of self, knowledge, and power, while sexuality represents unconscious forces operating in the body. These unconscious forces must be recognized and accorded a status equal to that which is assigned to "higher" functions of the mind. Knowledge, power, and wealth are meaningless unless they contribute to the general well-being of the individual and to the welfare of society [my emphasis]. But they cannot do this if they ignore the claims of the body for expression and fulfillment. So far, I am sure all will agree, but many voices will be raised in protest if I insist that in our culture the claims of the body are denied.

Pantheon

Sparrow
Well said, my friend. I disagree that we have to connect to our "feminine side", we don't have that. The "feminine side" men have in them is a result of mental disturbances. I believe you mean men have to tap into their emotions properly and embrace the fact that they are men. Men are not supposed to be stoic sex robots. A man shows emotion when appropriate, and a man accepts the fact that he's a man and everything that comes with it. Any fighting back against this natural imperative renders him to a woman, of which most men are guilty of.

I think every man has a feminine 'tender' side, and every woman has a masculine 'rational' side. I believe in essences, so nature is inherently feminine, while spirit is inherently masculine. This necessarily means emotion is a feminine quality, while thinking is a masculine quality.
Gender is everywhere, and everything has a masculine or feminine energy. Since man is part animal part angel, he carries both feminine and masculine qualities. The disturbance comes when either of these are out of balance, which can make a woman become overly emotional (chaotic), and a man overly rationalistic (autistic). The opposite can also be the case, not all men are masculine and not all women are feminine. Just because you have a dick doesn't necessarily make you a man, and lacking one doesn't necessarily make you a woman, since "man" and "woman" are also spiritual ideals tied to masculine and feminine virtues. A man can lose his manliness, and a woman can lose her femininity.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher

Oh, Ok, you are a boomer.