Video games

Easy_C

Crow
So...idea. Would anyone Ben interested in doing a virtual RPG session or the like? There’s a couple of good games that work well that way.

I’d also be interested in trying to learn judgements on WarTable

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Ghost of Tsushima:

I noted there is an unusually high amount of Women in Men's Roles.

And this seals the deal. Looks like Sony is pozzing this too. Game is still good but Propaganda is still being slipped in.

The ‘Are Ya Winning, Son?’ Meme Tracks Gaming’s Wholesome Evolution

"Interestingly enough, as our combined feelings toward gaming have changed for the better, so has the “Are Ya Winning, Son?” meme. In 2020, the meme has experienced a resurgence of especially wholesome variations, featuring a healthy, happy boy and a more engaged father."

winning son.jpg

Elipe

Woodpecker
The ‘Are Ya Winning, Son?’ Meme Tracks Gaming’s Wholesome Evolution

"Interestingly enough, as our combined feelings toward gaming have changed for the better, so has the “Are Ya Winning, Son?” meme. In 2020, the meme has experienced a resurgence of especially wholesome variations, featuring a healthy, happy boy and a more engaged father."

View attachment 24421

What a terrible, honky article. The meme started as a humorous jab at boomer parenting, and there was no mention of that in the article.

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member

I listen to this once a day. Godly.

Seriously considering buying the soundtrack, there is such an incredible variety within it, all genres. You hardly ever hear the same song twice. They had multiple god-tier composers on it. 7 discs.

Last edited:

fokker

Pelican
Currently working my way through the Halo MCC box set on Steam. I'm also playing GoldenEye (the N64 classic emulated on PC) and Ion Fury.

Mike0060

Sparrow
Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition and the like are great.

I can't play most pc games though, video games are a vice for me. Best not to tempt myself.

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
The trailer for the next COD game Black Ops - Cold War is entirely built around the Yuri Bezmenov 'Deception was my job' interview that YouTube has been banning. Now millions of young gamers are watching it lol.
This is beyond words, it's like 4chan conjured it into existence, it's like a fan dream.

I also get sucipious when something like this is done, why would they make light of it?

Lift the forgotten Bezemoz up to twist a d bring his legacy right back down?

Are they pre programming civil war ??

MiroKlose

Sparrow
Do you guys know any games that is rich in story with multiple endings based on our decisions. Something like Suikoden 1 and 2 or Pokemon. Even though they are basic 2D games their character building and the deep story lines are amazing.

Do you guys know any games that is rich in story with multiple endings based on our decisions. Something like Suikoden 1 and 2 or Pokemon. Even though they are basic 2D games their character building and the deep story lines are amazing.
The Mass Effect trilogy was 95% of the way there but the original endings were just palette-swaps of each other. I think they redid it to make real separate endings and they’re some of the best RPGs of all time (the original three, not Andromeda).

Fallout New Vegas. I recommend the Caesar's Legion storyline.
Fokker, your alias brings back memories for me...

I recall in elementary school, in the fourth grade, I gave a class speech/presentation on the Fokker D.VII biplane, being that I was a military aviation buff. The moment I said "Fokker" I had the complete attention of everyone in the class! And the boys, especially, would tense in anticipation for the next time I would say the "F" word. I kind of enjoyed entertaining/torturing everyone... When I was done with my talk, which only took about five minutes, my female teacher floored the whole class by saying to me, "Thank you, for your presentation, I did not know anything about the Fokker D.VII biplane until today!" She placed just a slight emphasis on "Fokker." And yes, she was one of those tall, sexy, leggy elementary school teachers, that boys remember, years later. :blush:

Last edited: