Video games

It's not exactly PG-13, but there's a hilarious game on Steam called "Cuckold Simulator: Life As A Beta Male Cuck" that's exactly what it sounds like. In the opening sequence, your wife's black son hides all your Funko Pops for a TikTok prank and then the game objective is to go find all your toys.

lol Awesome!!
Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 11.26.47 AM.png

TXbro

Sparrow
Gold Member
Resident Evil has turned into a marketing scheme, with capcom preferring to remake old isntallments for easy money, the franchise should just die already.

I just got done playing Resident Evil Village. It is definitely in my top 10 games of all time. I think the remakes are actually a good way to enjoy old classics and it makes sense that they would do these "Remastered" versions.

GodfatherPartTwo

Woodpecker
I just got done playing Resident Evil Village. It is definitely in my top 10 games of all time. I think the remakes are actually a good way to enjoy old classics and it makes sense that they would do these "Remastered" versions.
Calling them a Remaster is a disservice. They're full blown Remakes that are superior to the original. Village was even better than the Remakes.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
I am pretty much over Warzone (the FFAR was the nail in the coffin) The last monthish Vigor has scratched my online completive shooter itch. All my friends have pretty much switched over to it. Its free to play so it was easy to get my friends to try it an once they tried it all of them play this over Call of Duty WZ.

It has PUBG feels with the fast time to kill, third person view, and high recoil guns. Instead of a battle royale you drop into a map with teams ranging from 1 player to 3 and the name of the game is looting. Mostly resources so you can build up your base and have better access to better guns. The kicker is that you have to extract the map in order to leave with anything (including what your brought into the match) So that adds a big element of risk reward. Sometimes you can wave if you see another player and they might wave back or bob up and down (hit the crouch button real fast) and that's Vigor code for "We are friendly lets just get the loot and get out of here" sometimes they will run around with you and loot, sometimes they just roll out in a different direction and you live to loot another day, sometimes they cap you in the back.... its pretty hilarious.

(its available on Xbox as well, also don't quote me on this but I think everyone missed the shots in the trailer to keep it under a certain rating)

Last edited:

Cobra

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I'm a big fan of the Uncharted Series, for its storyline and adventure based gameplay, but most of all Drake's personality.

I didn't mind Lost Legacy because of the gameplay but having two female woke protagonists killed it for me.

I hope Sony remakes these games or starts over like they did with God of War with Drake as the protagonist and not the girls.

Elipe

Pelican
Notice how they haven't made a game where you get stranded in an occupied San Francisco where legions of homosexual militants and BLM rioters go around killing everybody and its up to you to stop it.
So... pretty much every beat 'em up ever made?

Huntdown (Steam)

Pure 80s style red-blooded heterosexual 2D action. Killer soundtrack, great gunplay, nice animation, funny one-liners. Yeah, this game has it all. Played 2 player online coop with my brother. We had an absolute blast. Will be playing again tonight. Can't recommend it enough.

FOEsEWh.gif
This looks awesome. Thanks for pointing it out!

stugatz

Pelican

Lately I've been getting back into the simplicity of racing games. No real time commitment, and if I want, I can turn the sound off and put on a podcast or talk show as background.

This is a great series...I also (for nostalgia) like Crash Team Racing, Crash Bandicoot's Mario Kart ripoff.

Tippy

Woodpecker

Lately I've been getting back into the simplicity of racing games. No real time commitment, and if I want, I can turn the sound off and put on a podcast or talk show as background.

This is a great series...I also (for nostalgia) like Crash Team Racing, Crash Bandicoot's Mario Kart ripoff.
Let's not forget Diddy Kong Racing. Though you wouldn't want to turn the sound off for that. It had a great soundtrack.

stugatz

Pelican
Let's not forget Diddy Kong Racing. Though you wouldn't want to turn the sound off for that. It had a great soundtrack.
Honestly, the Jet Moto games do too, some of the best soundtracks on the PS1. (Crash Team Racing not so much - that one I'm in a hurry to mute when I have Nick Fuentes or Better Bachelor on.)