Video games

EgoDeath

Robin
If you played the Swat4 back in the day, there is a game to look out for.

KOTOR remake was also announced, 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
If you played the Swat4 back in the day, there is a game to look out for.

KOTOR remake was also announced, 2 weeks ago.
They hired some man hating SJW as a writer from that remake/reimagining..... Don't get your hopes up

EgoDeath

Robin
They hired some man hating SJW as a writer from that remake/reimagining..... Don't get your hopes up

So some ear drum shattering honks will be had.

1632442333555 1632118944916.png

There is a question if and how the nips will react to the continuous negative feedback if it is a Ps5 exclusive/timed exclusive. Although sony has gone Woke in a big way with their latest console release. On-ramp of kikery in Japan is pretty congested these days in general.

It's not about money for them, but it may be for their proxy warriors, as it is typical for them to manipulate you into paying them to feed you poison. Assuming they get paid regardless, have not skin in the game, are soulless and spineless co-ideologues: If they do not go in and Jew everything in it, the modding community will get them in the end.

This Christian guy seems to have been banned from the kotor groups page on (((steam))) for voicing his opinions.

Last edited:

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Just beat Yakuza Kiwami 2. Awesome game but Kiryu saves his dumbest moments for last.

At the end of Kiwami 1, he abandons the dog in the middle of Tokyo. At the end of Kiwami 2, he does nothing about his impending death knowing full well he is leaving Haruka alone. Awesome game but that was ridiculous

I got the game pass and really like the latest yakuza game, like vax a dragon. The battle system was completely revamped as turn based rpg.

Patrick1

Pigeon
Orthodox
It always seemed more of a chore and way too easy if you play as rome

If you play as Spain it’s still easy but even more slow going
Interesting. Guess I always liked the Roman factions. Im hoping for either a medieval 3 or a remastered medieval 2. The warhammer games really dont interest me as much as the historical titles

Lawrence87

Robin
Orthodox
I've been mainly playing Skater XL lately, I like it because you can dip in and out of it for 5 minute bursts, you don't have to sink hours into it.

You need a few mods to improve it though. Worth a look if you like skateboarding games

MRAll134

Pelican
I have to say that the Last of Us II is very good, despite the use of a tranny char'. Wasteland 3 is the first semi-Christian themed game that I have played and liked. But, World War Z is like an incomplete game; this one is not fun to play: very choppy, graphics okay, story nearly missing and the customization (chars', weapons) is poor too.

Elipe

Pelican
This Christian guy seems to have been banned from the kotor groups page on (((steam))) for voicing his opinions.

I don't know what he was hoping to achieve by debating nu-Star Wars neckbeards. Star Wars is dead and only neckbeards and other manchildren like it anymore. Seek or create alternatives.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Anyone on here play any of the Total War games? Rome remastered was released a few months ago. Fun game.
I still play Napoleon Total War from time to time which I bought years ago. I love the historical context, the detail of the troops, and using artillery is a blast. I also bought Empire and Shogun 2 but didn't get into them (Empire was just boring and Shogun too difficult). I'm a little reluctant to buy another but Rome is probably awesome. Playing as either Napoleon or a Roman Legion is just great. I think Shogun would be good if I give it a shot.

Lawrence87

Robin
Orthodox
I don't know what he was hoping to achieve by debating nu-Star Wars neckbeards. Star Wars is dead and only neckbeards and other manchildren like it anymore. Seek or create alternatives.
Yup.

SJWs want to turn your kids gay, crying that they ruined Star Wars is an entirely retarded way to express frustration about them. They've ruined society, Star Wars is the least of our concerns.

Yup.

SJWs want to turn your kids gay, crying that they ruined Star Wars is an entirely retarded way to express frustration about them. They've ruined society, Star Wars is the least of our concerns.
They want everything dead. Being fag is just a slower route to death than not being born at all, but a much faster route to death than being normal and having a family and creating a posterity. Everything that leads to loss of life or prevention of creation of new life is something a SJW (elitist pawns bottom level) support. There is not one life-supporting action they are capable of supporting, internally, or externally. Too bad about the KOTOR thing, but really it was only a matter of time before that was destroyed like every other fictional series that gets touched by depravity.

The video games from the 90s to mid 2000s were the best form of that entertainment, with some exceptions on the newer systems but nothing recent. Look at each artistic medium as a timed event with a beginning and an end, you would see that films were great from the 1930s until the 1980s-90s, music had several revivals over the last several centuries starting with the classical composers, but certainly post 1960s became almost entirely evil, art itself peaked and flourished in the renaissance, with some 20th century talents. Writing? From antiquity until this past century it was probably the longest living medium of high-quality talent. We're in the dumpster of all artistic expression now, don't expect to find gems.

GodfatherPartTwo

Woodpecker
I have to say that the Last of Us II is very good, despite the use of a tranny char'.
Told ya. The themes of cyclical revenge and the detriment it has on someone's soul are expertly written. I would not have been interested in another zombie-wasteland survival story. Maybe it's not the sequel the first game wanted but it is the sequel it needed. They really earned the Part II in the title. Greatest moment for me is the sniper boss fight. Everything I liked about the game was encapsulated in that one boss fight. Good soundtrack. Good gameplay. Good twists that make you reconsider where you stood with the characters. The transition from cutscene to gameplay is so seamless too.

The queer elements of the game are so blatantly shoe-horned in that it's easy for me to discard them altogether though I understand why it's a sticking point for some people. I would give the game a perfect score were it not for that.

tothepoint

Woodpecker
As someone who is indifferent to Star Wars and never understood the hype, I really enjoyed KOTOR 1 and 2. The second one is even better imo.
My expectations were low when I started playing it almost 20 years ago but the decision to separate it from the movies and make it their own is what made Bioware great. You can play KOTOR without watching any of the movies and not miss anything.

I don't see this approach anymore. Everything that has SW on it nowadays is garbage, especially since Disney got hold of it. They also don't seem to stop with the references to old characters or events. Everything has to mention Luke or Boba Fett or Yoda or bring back some dead actor in addition to the woke female power SJW propaganda. Problem is that the whole Clone Wars and Empire era is not interesting, even if you remove all the other shit sprinkled on top. I'm glad they are doing a remake instead of a sequel.

Last edited:

GodfatherPartTwo

Woodpecker
As someone who is indifferent to Star Wars and never understood the hype, I really enjoyed KOTOR 1 and 2. The second one is even better imo.
My expectations were low when I started playing it almost 20 years ago but the decision to separate it from the movies and make it their own is what made Bioware great. You can play KOTOR without watching any of the movies and not miss anything.

I don't see this approach anymore. Everything that has SW on it nowadays is garbage, especially since Disney got hold of it. They also don't seem to stop with the references to old characters or events. Everything has to mention Luke or Boba Fett or Yoda or bring back some dead actor in addition to the woke female power SJW propaganda. Problem is that the whole Clone Wars and Empire era is not interesting, even if you remove all the other shit sprinkled on top. I'm glad they are doing a remake instead of a sequel.
Been like that ever since Disney got their greedy hands on the IP. They have a knack for milking their "creative" properties long after the milk has already run out. Take the Marvel movies for example. The problem is their idiot fanbase will gladly line up and watch the same crap every year, multiple times a year and give em a billion plus everytime. Late stage filmmaking.

No, I don't care what Obi-Wan's cousin's girlfriend was doing during Episode 3. Please don't make a show out of it.

Say what you will about George Lucas but I gotta give points to a guy who made the prequel films according to his creative vision even though nobody liked them. I didn't think 2 and 3 were that terrible.

Funny you should mention Kotor. I loved the first one but could never get through the second and I just booted it up tonight with the intention of finally beating it in anticipation for the Remake.