Video games

fireshark

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
haha never got passed that damn albino gorrilla
Same.

New Elden Ring gameplay preview looks great. Miyazaki has finally made his full-blown Zelda-killer.

Just look at this screenshot.

chXEXjT.jpg

Wreckingball

Pelican
Not yet, but my brother was telling me about this weekend.

I'll give it a try next year if things settle down. Really wish they made it crossplay though.
Heard the MultiPlayer is having serious issues with their servers (likely AWS). Queues to wait games, sudden disconnections, etc. All good if you want to go single player, though. You can see the amount of salt in reddit.
Blizzard has gone downhill, W3 remastered was also full of bug.

Mike0060

Sparrow
Anyone here a pc builder? I am not looking for anything crazy, can the ryzen 5600 or similar APU be fine for light gaming?
For light gaming yes, especially for a 5600G desktop version. Good for 1080 low and 720 med/high gaming. Slap a pair of fast dual channel ram and you'll have a good time.

I'm still rocking a 2400G with 16gb of 3200mhz ram for a living room setup and it plays anything on low settings.

Especially for if you're just doing casual gaming, it's not worth wasting your money on an overpriced GPU if you don't need it.

NickK

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I was browsing strategy games yesterday and came across a little gem:
Secret Government!

From the game's description it sounds very realistic, although I haven't played it yet:
"Secret Government is a grand strategy game about a secret society. Remaining unseen, they have been ruling mankind for hundreds of years. Your role will be not to just lead any particular country or region, but the Brotherhood: a centuries-old organization that works in the shadows and manipulates the entire world. Pull the strings of fate as you influence the present and future on a global scale, reconstructing the whole world to your liking.!"

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
Secret Government!

From the game's description it sounds very realistic, although I haven't played it yet:
"Secret Government is a grand strategy game about a secret society. Remaining unseen, they have been ruling mankind for hundreds of years. Your role will be not to just lead any particular country or region, but the Brotherhood: a centuries-old organization that works in the shadows and manipulates the entire world. Pull the strings of fate as you influence the present and future on a global scale, reconstructing the whole world to your liking.!"
That's not a game bro

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
Secret Government!

Its a recruiting tool..... you get the high score you get a visit from a mysterious man dressed in black

71aEDH6lgJL._RI_.jpg

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
Anyone play Dying Light?

I got it on switch and it's pretty intense. I dig it, but have not played it online and I think some stuff would be much better with a partner. Especially night missions.