Viruses aren't contagious thread (Previously: "viruses don't exist")

Padouk

Kingfisher
Would you or any other proponents of this theory be willing to receive a blood transfusion from someone with HIV?

Judging by the speed of your response you didn't read it properly and digest the interview, did you?

To answer your question: No, because if that person is showing signs of AIDS then they must be quite ill and their blood poisonous. But if you manage to somehow culture the alleged virus and put it in my blood then, yes.

Mojambo

Sparrow
How do you explain HIV? It's literally photographed and proven to spread through direct transmission. If I had a syringe of blood from someone with AIDS, would you be willing to inject it?

I think "bold" is an incredibly generous word to describe the theory.

Just for the record, I'm not saying that all of virology is untrue, or saying that terrain theory is true/untrue. There are just a lot of things we don't know. Nothing in these fields have been proven to be 100% true or false in my opinion. We can only assign a probability regarding the accuracy of these theories.

As for the blood transfusion question — I think that may be a non-sequitur. Is it a virus that causes the auto immune disorder, or something else? It wouldn't make sense to receive a transfusion from someone with AIDS because whatever the cause may be, we know the effects. Based on probability, a person suffering from an autoimmune disorder I would not want to be sharing blood.

Here is an interview with Kary Mullis and Gary Null regarding HIV and AIDS (Fauci is mentioned in it). It is long, but a great different perspective to take in if you haven't seen it yet:

Code:
https://odysee.com/@Johnny_Cirucci:4/Null-Mullis-interview-May-1996-FULL:5

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Another scenario is traveling to the third-world and getting a variety of gastro-intestinal diseases. This happened to me regularly when I traveled to South America. I went to a restaurant that had low hygiene standards, ate their food, and within a couple of days, was feeling ill. I remember in Boliva that bathrooms had barrels of dirty water that people would wash their hands in. In these cases, was I infected with a virus or simply inert toxins (including fecal waste) that contaminated the food due to bad hygiene?

Like in the day care example, I think we can agree that there is person-to-person contagion, but does the contagion come from what science calls viruses? Personally, I'm considering the theory that most of human illness is due to environmental toxicity (both seen and unseen), and that our immune system functions mainly to expel toxins that enter the body, and God allows this because He Himself uses illness to humble the soul for its salvation. Therefore, any theory of contagion must also be compatible with the spiritual, which scientists fail to do.

When we take vitamins, the vitamins may either bind to the toxins and neutralize them, or participate in biochemical reactions within our body to improve the immune response against the toxin (which science calls "viruses"). When you're sick, you are more prone to be dehydrated (and are urged to drink more water, soup, etc.), because there is A LOT of biochemical reactions going on in your body to get rid of what's causing you sick, and those reactions require water.

It's a strong idea to state that viruses are the effect of diseases instead of the cause. It's an "out-infection" instead of an "in-fection." Western medicine is notoriously bad for knowing the difference between cause and effect, like I explained in my psychiatric article.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
2019 Papaya...”Pffft”

2020 Papaya “Hmmm”

2021 Papaya “Yep”

2022 Papaya “((()))”
Jokes aside the value of a thread like this is in the good faith exchange of information and perspectives. Ive always considered myself fairly set in my beliefs but have learned, grown and changed positions on numerous issues and subjects based on critical analysis of additional information.

newcomer

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
a comment from the link I found interesting:

'Viruses do not cause disease or pathology. viruses are the results rather than the causes of disease. everyone chasing a virus is going to slam into a brick wall. viruses are organic non-living, non-reproducing proteins produced uniquely by different cells and are encoded with your rna and dna to safely breakdown wastes and toxins which bacteria cannot handle. everyone at all times has viruses. without them you die. there is no such thing as a lethal or harmful virus. you cannot “catch a virus” nor can you communicate one.'

Padouk

Kingfisher
Another scenario is traveling to the third-world and getting a variety of gastro-intestinal diseases. This happened to me regularly when I traveled to South America. I went to a restaurant that had low hygiene standards, ate their food, and within a couple of days, was feeling ill. I remember in Boliva that bathrooms had barrels of dirty water that people would wash their hands in. In these cases, was I infected with a virus or simply inert toxins (including fecal waste) that contaminated the food due to bad hygiene?

That's bacteria and parasites.

Gazza

Woodpecker
I’ve strolled around a dirty filthy hospital as an orderly for the past 7 years. Was only really forced to don the mask etc in the past 12 months because of the convid. Up until then I’d often ignore all of the protocols of ppe and enter the rooms of the patients, get them downstairs for their scans, then get them back upstairs. It was at the start of all of the convid nonsense that I watched a few videos on the whole debunking of the virus theory and it just sat really well with me. I mean for SEVEN YEARS I was as healthy as a button! Not a sniffle, nothing? Although what I did witness first hand was, heaps of fellow staff members reporting in sick or complaining of feeling sick after receiving annual flu shots AND convid vaccination jabs? I mean, if anyone was going to pick up a virus it should have been me. I covered on average 10km per day walking around the joint? Is it just a coincidence or am I lucky?

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I’ve strolled around a dirty filthy hospital as an orderly for the past 7 years. Was only really forced to don the mask etc in the past 12 months because of the convid. Up until then I’d often ignore all of the protocols of ppe and enter the rooms of the patients, get them downstairs for their scans, then get them back upstairs. It was at the start of all of the convid nonsense that I watched a few videos on the whole debunking of the virus theory and it just sat really well with me. I mean for SEVEN YEARS I was as healthy as a button! Not a sniffle, nothing? Although what I did witness first hand was, heaps of fellow staff members reporting in sick or complaining of feeling sick after receiving annual flu shots AND convid vaccination jabs? I mean, if anyone was going to pick up a virus it should have been me. I covered on average 10km per day walking around the joint? Is it just a coincidence or am I lucky?

The germ theory says you should be sick all of the time but instead you're healthy all the time. You must be doing something right.

Padouk

Kingfisher

The so called immune system is what the terrain theory is all about. As I said earlier on this thread, the cells communicate with one another all the time - they make sure to perform detoxification regularly and together. By being exposed to sick people and their sick cells your organism was getting the memo to detox on regular basis and perhaps performing mini-detox at all times as we do anyway to a degree.

If the germ theory was right, doctors and nurses would not have been able to do their jobs either.

That is the reason why isolation is counter-productive and shuts off the detoxification process (the immune system). When your cells cannot communicate with a variety of other cells they "forget" how to detox properly as it is a matter of data exchange to perform this complicated task.

This is perhaps number one reason why they imposed the lockdown (and the masks) - to interfere with the detoxification (the immune system).

Prior to the hoax even mainstream acknowledged that lack of social life reduces the capacity of the immune system. The latest measure to lock down the unjabbed has the same goal - to make us sick. They seem to have forgotten that now (surprise, surprise) so let me remind them.

Social isolation, loneliness in older people pose health risks
Research has linked social isolation and loneliness to higher risks for a variety of physical and mental conditions: high blood pressure, heart disease, obesity, a weakened immune system, anxiety, depression, cognitive decline, Alzheimer’s disease, and even death.

Singing in choir is easier and far more satisfying than singing solo.

Padouk

Kingfisher
A very good Q&A, which I found here.

If viruses aren’t contagious, then what are they?

Viruses, more suitably just illness, is the body’s way of cleansing material that is dead, decaying, weak, or useless. To put it more simply, viruses are a cleansing soap that the body sends out when it feels it needs to be cleaned out. For many people, this is a yearly event, better known as “the flu”. At roughly the same time every year, people who eat largely the same diet (and not a good one at that) come down with a cleansing ritual that ranges from light cold to brutal wipeout. This is one of the first things that contributes to the myth of contagion — that, because we get sick around the same time each yeah, it must be spread by germs. Strangely enough, millions upon millions of people within close range of the sick never get their turn of the “contagious flu” and simply carry on. Do they have impenetrable immune systems (another myth) or have they just eaten a little better and kept their bodies in better shape? You decide.

Viruses are DNA specific “car washes” for the body. This is precisely why vaccines wouldn’t work even in a world where contagion was real. Because they are specific to your DNA, you cannot take the cells of another being and use them to fight your virus. That is not how it works. Your virus, your sickness, is specific to you. It has run a diagnostic test on your body, accounted for what needs to be purged, and taken action. As a result, you discard those toxins. Toxins are pushed out in sweat, tears, snot, spit, feces, urine, and vomit. Anything that is stuck is shaken loose by a cough. That’s what coughs are generally for. When the virus runs its course, you feel new again. Your body is fresh. It has given you another chance to eat better, get sun, get exercise, and comply with its requirements for good living.

But I have been around sick people and then gotten sick?

In addition to the above, it is crucial to know this as well. Viruses will many times function in the same way as a yawn. When we witness someone who is sick, our body begins to evaluate itself as well. When it sees someone who is sick, it performs little scans to decide if it too should kick on the virus switch and clear out decaying cells. If the decay isn’t enough to justify a full-on virus, it leaves you alone. If it finds enough damage to get fully sick, it will do so. This is where the rest of contagion myths come from. Sometimes you yawn on your own, sometimes its brought on by seeing someone else yawn. Are yawns contagious? How about when we subconsciously mimic the body language of another? Is that contagion as well?

Science itself doesn’t even support the idea of “contagion”.

In fact, there has not been a single study to prove the existence of a virus “spreading”. The question is how does a virologist know there’s the existence of a virus and then know that it causes disease. Every human being on the planet should know the answer to that. Every medical doctor, virologist and scientist. The problem is almost nobody does. Contagion has STILL yet to be proved.

In the entire history of the published medical research, there is not one so-called pathogenic disease-causing virus that has ever been found in one bodily fluid of one person. Not HIV, Ebola, Zika and SARS-CoV-2. Do you disagree with that? Present a paper proving such and explain the process fully. You’d be the first in all of mankind to do so.

So what are they publishing then?

Here’s how they do it. They take the fluid of a sick person. They filter it, which is not purification. They have filtered snot. They mixed that with gentamicin, amphotericin, which are two nephrotoxic antibiotics. They mix that with fetal calf serum. They inoculated that on monkey kidney cells. The kidney cells break down. They see particles that we now know are broken down kidney cells and they say, “That’s the virus.” That nonsense, which many have proven happens without the addition of any snot from anybody.

Dr. Tom Cowen has done the above experiment in the exact same way but without the snot. It came out the exact same way. Cowen says, “The whole idea is a misconception. It’s what happens when your tissues break down. They break down and form particles. This is an out-fection, not an infection. It’s what happens if you blow up your house, you get little bits of paper. Nobody thinks the little bits of paper infected your house.”

And how about those pesky variants? The California Health Department, in writing, said, “We have no analysis whatsoever of any Delta variant.” This is a spell. It’s an anti-scientific hoax.

Why such a massive lie?

A combination of labcoats not understanding as much as they think + the pharmaceutical industry. The pharma industry would not exist as it does without the myth of contagion. Think of how much money they would lose if the world had at once realized that viruses are self-generated and not spread? Would the government ever allow that? Not a chance. Medicine, outside of military and other laundering, is one of their biggest cash cows. If a lie is as profitable to them as the virus one has been, you better believe they are going to push it for as long as it’ll run.

In a world where viruses are seen as non-contagious, vaccines and other preventatives wouldn’t exist. There would be no real need for antibiotics outside of a few things. (Antibiotics are bad, that’s a whole other thread.) They would hemorrhage so much money that they probably could not exist. It’s a lie that is necessary to their existence.

Assuming I believe this all, now what?

Now you live in peace. Stop washing your hands every minute, stop hand sanitizing, stop over-cleaning your house with chemicals that sterilize its natural state. You don’t have to get a needle every year, for anything, ever. You eat better and you rarely get sick. When you do get sick, you realize that it’s just your body’s method of discarding bad material. You realize that afterwards, you feel like a new and better person. You have just cast away cells that held you back. Maybe it happens yearly, or it doesn’t. Maybe you’ve eaten poorly your whole life and you get sick a couple times to get rid of all the toxins. Maybe you ate pretty well and you only get sick once and never again. But you certainly won’t get as sick as you used to when you believed the lie. Your body will live in peace.

Additional questions that most will ask:

What about the Black Plague?

If you’re here on Stolen History, you should probably consider the fact that history, especially of that long ago, is generally inaccurate. If the Middle Ages happened as we are told, and the Black Plague did occur, are we sure exactly how and why it did? It is not a time period best known for its record keeping.

My personal belief is that the Black Plague is sold as foundation for the worship of Pharma. It is there as a landmark for the “viruses are contagious” crowd, as something they can point to and say “you don’t want that to happen again, do you?”.

How about chickenpox?

The myth of chickenpox contagion is a funny one. We go back to 1919, where the fraudulent studies began. Researchers took the pus and juice from chickenpox lesions and sprayed it on the orifices of children. Nothing happened. Then they took that liquid and injected it into children, still nothing. No chickenpox spread. Researchers began to make incisions and inject the wound with the liquid. When the site finally became irritated and formed a rash, they chalked this up as contagion. They were not able to transmit chickenpox by any component of a child with chickenpox.

Children who’ve had chickenpox, less cancer, heart disease, arthritis, asthma, eczema. It is a natural discarding of toxins for children whose mothers may not have eaten too well during pregnancy. Or maybe they were fed poorly from birth.

How about tuberculosis?

For this one, we look at the Robert Koch experiments. Koch took what he thought was the TB bacillus. He did what he called “passage” through a bunch of animals and always with more disinfectants. He injected that into some people and they got little lumps around the injection, which is the body’s way of encapsulating poisons. Koch, however, was never able to make somebody sick by having a person with TB breathe on them or by them inhaling the breath or the sneezes or whatever of somebody with TB. He never proved contagion.

And how about the immune system?

The concept of an “immune system” is necessary to convince people that viruses and bacteria can infect them. Pharma has painted this image of the body where it has a shield that protects against these big bad germs and sometimes it fails and sometimes it doesn’t. The same general theory applies to their pitch for vaccines. The whole idea of the vaccine is that we’re going to give you this poison. You will adjust in some way and be immune to future encounters with this poison. This is not a new concept. This is a superstition that dates back to ancient times. The idea was if you ate a little bit of poison, you would be immune to a larger exposure to the poison.

They made up the concept of your immune to convince you that you that viruses caused disease. That’s why there can’t be antibody-dependent enhancement, pathogenic priming, viro and all these things that are being passed around in the so-called holistic community. If there’s no virus, how is it that when you can contact the wild virus and being made sick?

Mojambo

Sparrow
One thing I think is clear is that virology hasn't figured out everything, if anything, regarding contagious disease and illness. I'm open-minded to terrain theory, and virtually anything else because of all the gaping holes in immunology/virology.

Dr. Sam Bailey has been awesome with really looking deep into the scientific "studies" in virology and pointing out these flaws. Her latest video in fact is a great summary of the whole scam:

Here's a link to her video if the embed below doesn't work.

edit: had to cross out "everything"

Last edited:

Valentine

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Thanks for the Q&A, it looks like a decent overview for this theory.

However I don't see how it can be reconciled with a number of studies, such as gain-of-function research or studies of viral replication.

For example, in this 2015 study it was found that there exist coronaviruses in bats which replicate in vivo (in living bodies) of mice and in vitro (cells outside of living bodies) of human cells. When the only additional factor introduced is that of a virus (or in this alternative view: waste products), how can it be a waste product if it replicates?

sarmaticus

Sparrow
Orthodox
A very good Q&A, which I found here.

If viruses aren’t contagious, then what are they?

Viruses, more suitably just illness, is the body’s way of cleansing material that is dead, decaying, weak, or useless. To put it more simply, viruses are a cleansing soap that the body sends out when it feels it needs to be cleaned out. For many people, this is a yearly event, better known as “the flu”. At roughly the same time every year, people who eat largely the same diet (and not a good one at that) come down with a cleansing ritual that ranges from light cold to brutal wipeout. This is one of the first things that contributes to the myth of contagion — that, because we get sick around the same time each yeah, it must be spread by germs. Strangely enough, millions upon millions of people within close range of the sick never get their turn of the “contagious flu” and simply carry on. Do they have impenetrable immune systems (another myth) or have they just eaten a little better and kept their bodies in better shape? You decide.

Viruses are DNA specific “car washes” for the body. This is precisely why vaccines wouldn’t work even in a world where contagion was real. Because they are specific to your DNA, you cannot take the cells of another being and use them to fight your virus. That is not how it works. Your virus, your sickness, is specific to you. It has run a diagnostic test on your body, accounted for what needs to be purged, and taken action. As a result, you discard those toxins. Toxins are pushed out in sweat, tears, snot, spit, feces, urine, and vomit. Anything that is stuck is shaken loose by a cough. That’s what coughs are generally for. When the virus runs its course, you feel new again. Your body is fresh. It has given you another chance to eat better, get sun, get exercise, and comply with its requirements for good living.

But I have been around sick people and then gotten sick?

In addition to the above, it is crucial to know this as well. Viruses will many times function in the same way as a yawn. When we witness someone who is sick, our body begins to evaluate itself as well. When it sees someone who is sick, it performs little scans to decide if it too should kick on the virus switch and clear out decaying cells. If the decay isn’t enough to justify a full-on virus, it leaves you alone. If it finds enough damage to get fully sick, it will do so. This is where the rest of contagion myths come from. Sometimes you yawn on your own, sometimes its brought on by seeing someone else yawn. Are yawns contagious? How about when we subconsciously mimic the body language of another? Is that contagion as well?

Science itself doesn’t even support the idea of “contagion”.

In fact, there has not been a single study to prove the existence of a virus “spreading”. The question is how does a virologist know there’s the existence of a virus and then know that it causes disease. Every human being on the planet should know the answer to that. Every medical doctor, virologist and scientist. The problem is almost nobody does. Contagion has STILL yet to be proved.

In the entire history of the published medical research, there is not one so-called pathogenic disease-causing virus that has ever been found in one bodily fluid of one person. Not HIV, Ebola, Zika and SARS-CoV-2. Do you disagree with that? Present a paper proving such and explain the process fully. You’d be the first in all of mankind to do so.

So what are they publishing then?

Here’s how they do it. They take the fluid of a sick person. They filter it, which is not purification. They have filtered snot. They mixed that with gentamicin, amphotericin, which are two nephrotoxic antibiotics. They mix that with fetal calf serum. They inoculated that on monkey kidney cells. The kidney cells break down. They see particles that we now know are broken down kidney cells and they say, “That’s the virus.” That nonsense, which many have proven happens without the addition of any snot from anybody.

Dr. Tom Cowen has done the above experiment in the exact same way but without the snot. It came out the exact same way. Cowen says, “The whole idea is a misconception. It’s what happens when your tissues break down. They break down and form particles. This is an out-fection, not an infection. It’s what happens if you blow up your house, you get little bits of paper. Nobody thinks the little bits of paper infected your house.”

And how about those pesky variants? The California Health Department, in writing, said, “We have no analysis whatsoever of any Delta variant.” This is a spell. It’s an anti-scientific hoax.

Why such a massive lie?

A combination of labcoats not understanding as much as they think + the pharmaceutical industry. The pharma industry would not exist as it does without the myth of contagion. Think of how much money they would lose if the world had at once realized that viruses are self-generated and not spread? Would the government ever allow that? Not a chance. Medicine, outside of military and other laundering, is one of their biggest cash cows. If a lie is as profitable to them as the virus one has been, you better believe they are going to push it for as long as it’ll run.

In a world where viruses are seen as non-contagious, vaccines and other preventatives wouldn’t exist. There would be no real need for antibiotics outside of a few things. (Antibiotics are bad, that’s a whole other thread.) They would hemorrhage so much money that they probably could not exist. It’s a lie that is necessary to their existence.

Assuming I believe this all, now what?

Now you live in peace. Stop washing your hands every minute, stop hand sanitizing, stop over-cleaning your house with chemicals that sterilize its natural state. You don’t have to get a needle every year, for anything, ever. You eat better and you rarely get sick. When you do get sick, you realize that it’s just your body’s method of discarding bad material. You realize that afterwards, you feel like a new and better person. You have just cast away cells that held you back. Maybe it happens yearly, or it doesn’t. Maybe you’ve eaten poorly your whole life and you get sick a couple times to get rid of all the toxins. Maybe you ate pretty well and you only get sick once and never again. But you certainly won’t get as sick as you used to when you believed the lie. Your body will live in peace.

Additional questions that most will ask:

What about the Black Plague?

If you’re here on Stolen History, you should probably consider the fact that history, especially of that long ago, is generally inaccurate. If the Middle Ages happened as we are told, and the Black Plague did occur, are we sure exactly how and why it did? It is not a time period best known for its record keeping.

My personal belief is that the Black Plague is sold as foundation for the worship of Pharma. It is there as a landmark for the “viruses are contagious” crowd, as something they can point to and say “you don’t want that to happen again, do you?”.

How about chickenpox?

The myth of chickenpox contagion is a funny one. We go back to 1919, where the fraudulent studies began. Researchers took the pus and juice from chickenpox lesions and sprayed it on the orifices of children. Nothing happened. Then they took that liquid and injected it into children, still nothing. No chickenpox spread. Researchers began to make incisions and inject the wound with the liquid. When the site finally became irritated and formed a rash, they chalked this up as contagion. They were not able to transmit chickenpox by any component of a child with chickenpox.

Children who’ve had chickenpox, less cancer, heart disease, arthritis, asthma, eczema. It is a natural discarding of toxins for children whose mothers may not have eaten too well during pregnancy. Or maybe they were fed poorly from birth.

How about tuberculosis?

For this one, we look at the Robert Koch experiments. Koch took what he thought was the TB bacillus. He did what he called “passage” through a bunch of animals and always with more disinfectants. He injected that into some people and they got little lumps around the injection, which is the body’s way of encapsulating poisons. Koch, however, was never able to make somebody sick by having a person with TB breathe on them or by them inhaling the breath or the sneezes or whatever of somebody with TB. He never proved contagion.

And how about the immune system?

The concept of an “immune system” is necessary to convince people that viruses and bacteria can infect them. Pharma has painted this image of the body where it has a shield that protects against these big bad germs and sometimes it fails and sometimes it doesn’t. The same general theory applies to their pitch for vaccines. The whole idea of the vaccine is that we’re going to give you this poison. You will adjust in some way and be immune to future encounters with this poison. This is not a new concept. This is a superstition that dates back to ancient times. The idea was if you ate a little bit of poison, you would be immune to a larger exposure to the poison.

They made up the concept of your immune to convince you that you that viruses caused disease. That’s why there can’t be antibody-dependent enhancement, pathogenic priming, viro and all these things that are being passed around in the so-called holistic community. If there’s no virus, how is it that when you can contact the wild virus and being made sick?
Interesting. Thanks for the summary. We need to be open with the information.

I also personally believe taking showers very often is dumb as those chemicals in the shower gel and shampoo are pretty toxic for the body.
Same for deodorant, that thing does not make much sense for me - it suppresses your glands that have to eliminate the toxins out of your body.
What really makes you sick and ultimately kills you are overlooked simple things like stress, lack of sleep, eating junk, binge eating, big pharma drugs, therapies and vaxxes, etc.
That's why they are so hell bent to push their GMO, their refined sugars while vilifying saturated meat fats (lol), to not eat meat but go vegan and eat their GMO veggies and fruits, etc.

Living as close to our natural state as possible is the best thing to do to maintain your health until God decides to ship you out of this life.

Last edited:

Padouk

Kingfisher
Thanks for the Q&A, it looks like a decent overview for this theory.

However I don't see how it can be reconciled with a number of studies, such as gain-of-function research or studies of viral replication.

For example, in this 2015 study it was found that there exist coronaviruses in bats which replicate in vivo (in living bodies) of mice and in vitro (cells outside of living bodies) of human cells. When the only additional factor introduced is that of a virus (or in this alternative view: waste products), how can it be a waste product if it replicates?

Viruses are produced by the cells themselves which gives the illusion that they replicate inside of them.

The reason why people struggle to accept that there are no pathogens is that we humans are unique with our conscious fear of death. No organism, not even the inorganic materials, are stuck in one state of existence. Life or death, it is nothing but a movement.

Life is the beginning of the end. Death, the end of the end.

Tom Cowan, Andrew Kaufman, and literal virologist Stefan Lanka have made the best material debunking viruses.

Also this website Viroliegy does an excellent job:

Last edited: