Viruses aren't contagious thread

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I'd be wary of GNM. They often bring up evolutionist theory -- human evolving over "millions of years". The movement comes off as too New Agey imo.
That’s just the surface explanation. Remember the practitioners are translating it into their own vocabulary. Hamer himself wasn’t hung up on that, he was interested in what was happening inside the brains and bodies of his patients. Theories of evolution are not what led Hamer to his discoveries, and he wasn’t into New Age practices either.

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
The video details the evil that perpetrated this worldwide genocide agenda and that viruses don’t exist.

It’s a big club and we ain’t in it.

Very interesting video, is worth watching.

Completely new for me is the info about newborn C-babies. They all have black eyes without the usual white background. Also, these babies can crawl, stand or walk earlier than normal. Is this the new übermensch?

And the magnetic blood thing, which starts pulsing at certain inductions. So 5G makes perfect sense if the new übermensch receives its commands in the form of electromagnetic oscillations.

doodydota

Sparrow
Catholic
This book is a breathtaking read. "Béchamp or Pasteur? A lost chapter in the history of biology".
Pasteur was the 19th century Fauci. Well connected on the Imperial Court, connected with business to push his "inoculations" and a lot of his "findings" are straight up plagiarized from Béchamp, who has discovered amazing stuff about life.

Béchamp discovered a small organism, which he called the "microzyma". Then the proved that bacteria can develop from "microzyma" by passing through intermediate stages, which have been regarded by others as different species!
This is a major fork in modern science. The majority went with Pasteur, the fraud and plagiarist. Béchamp has been discarded "by scientific consensus".

"...bacteria found in man and animals do not cause disease. They have the same function as those found in the soil, or in sewage, or elsewhere in nature; they are there to rebuild dead or diseased tissues, or rework body wastes, and it is well known that they will not or cannot attack healthy tissues. They are as important and necessary to human life as those found elsewhere in nature, and are in reality just as harmless if we live correctly, as Béchamp clearly showed."

Attachments

• b26.png
    b26.png
    133.5 KB · Views: 9
  • b27.png
    b27.png
    136 KB · Views: 10
  • b28.png
    b28.png
    144.9 KB · Views: 5
  • b29.png
    b29.png
    146.5 KB · Views: 6
  • b30.png
    b30.png
    142.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
So I went down the rabbit hole and have become convinced that viruses are not contagious. Nearly all of us here know that the pandemic is a sham, but it's a bigger sham than we imagined. Here's what I shared on Gab that summarizes the view:

Viruses are not contagious. Instead, they are junk and debris given off by dying cells. They are not the cause of disease but the effect. Only bacteria and parasites are contagious. I was reluctant to go down this rabbit hole, because it would essentially invalidate my degree in microbiology, but in the past couple of months I have come to firmly believe that viruses are not the cause of disease. There is no HIV virus. There is no coronavirus. There is no spike protein. These are extremely hard truths to swallow, but once a liar, always a liar, and the mainstream establishment lies to us every day about things we can see, like stating that a man is really a woman, so why not lie about what we cannot see? There has been no isolation of any virus without the use of contaminants like monkey cells, calf serum, and strong antibiotics. DNA sequences from viruses are actually bits of animal DNA. Their whole isolation procedure is a fraud. The field of virology is a sham that has been politically weaponized to control every facet of our lives. They have never isolated a virus and then injected that isolate into a healthy subject to cause the same disease. There are certainly convincing epidemiological observations that people in the same area get the same illnesses, but this is not proof, only an observation that must be proved, but it has not been proved with most of the commonly known "viruses." There are no infectious viruses, only infectious bacteria, infectious parasites, and unknown disease-causing agents that are environmental toxins, especially in food. When you uncover such a massive lie, it will take some time to adjust and remain a part of the world that pushes the lie with every breath. Your life will be changed. Pray to God for the truth. This video is a good starting point.

OhHeyCindy

Pigeon
Catholic
So it is never right to take Tylenol or whatever for a fever ? Most people assume if you have a fever too high , you can die from the fever. What is the explanation there ?

doctorweedmd

Sparrow
Orthodox Catechumen
So it is never right to take Tylenol or whatever for a fever ? Most people assume if you have a fever too high , you can die from the fever. What is the explanation there?
In terrain theory the point of a fever is to make you sweat and therefore expel debris built up inside your body from toxin exposure.

It would be more effective to consume something to aid and speed up the detox process, not stop it from happening. Tylenol could be a quick fix if you're literally going to die if your fever goes one degree higher, but it does not solve the problem in the long run under this theory.

OhHeyCindy

Pigeon
Catholic
In terrain theory the point of a fever is to make you sweat and therefore expel debris built up inside your body from toxin exposure.

It would be more effective to consume something to aid and speed up the detox process, not stop it from happening. Tylenol could be a quick fix if you're literally going to die if your fever goes one degree higher, but it does not solve the problem in the long run under this theory.
What is taken to aid ?

My son is 6 weeks old and I’ve been leaning towards avoiding all vaccines. I just want to be properly prepared in how to manage sickness when it comes if it’s not with drugs.

As I understand Tom Cowan’s arguments , taking vaccines basically prevents the expression of sickness in our body (when that sickness is really the effect of a cleansing process). Isn’t it in theory possible that some cleansing processes produce symptoms so bad (like cancer), that taking the vaccine for them would make sense even if the symptoms are not produced by a human transmitted pathogen?

It’s a hard sell to my wife. She will follow me, but as a mother it’s hard to accept , especially the part about not treating illness and more or less letting it run its course in your child.

If anyone has experience living this out with their own children (and how you explained it to your wife), please help me. Private messages work too.

Just a speculation, but I don’t think the powers that be would release a live agent. I makes more sense that perhaps they would use a binary weapon, some sort of toxin that could be externally modulated, say by the GSM network.

If something highly conductive is put into people, they can be remotely targeted and cooked through beam forming. The resulting cellular oxidization might create flu like symptoms, and notably would cause you to lose your sense of taste and smell.

View attachment 34908

I think it’s likely that “covid” is actually many things ( toxicological, biological, energetic ) working together to serve many different purposes. Just speculation obviously.

In Julian Assange's last interview he states that there is “Intelligent evil dust being scattered everywhere like confetti”.
That explains so much. Will follow-up with a post on this soon from personal experiences.

doodydota

Sparrow
Catholic
So, how do you explain when my 3 year old nephew goes to "school", catches a disease from other children, visits me and then I get the same disease a week later?

There supposedly exist thousands of different viruses. They are supposedly in the human body and floating around. If your immune system supposedly lets a virus in, why don't you get sick form 10, 20, 50 different viruses all over your body at the same time? How do you explain you get sick from only 1 virus at a time?

doctorweedmd

Sparrow
Orthodox Catechumen
So, how do you explain when my 3 year old nephew goes to "school", catches a disease from other children, visits me and then I get the same disease a week later?
This is merely a epidemiological observation. Not to mention you are already acting under the conclusion that an illness is "caught".

Was Hiroshima a virus? Everyone got sick and died at the same time, that that must have been a case of a contagious virus, right?

Last edited:

typtre

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Turn that around.

How do you explain I have not been sick for years despite being in airports and train stations packed in metal tubes with coughing and sniffling people during the greatest superspreading pandemic of all time?

I know this is only your ego defending itself because your world view is established, but just because we now know what is not does not mean we know what is. Some have already given various explanations or theories in this thread - like the yawning effect and likely in combination with environmental variables.

doctorweedmd

Sparrow
Orthodox Catechumen
What is taken to aid ?

My son is 6 weeks old and I’ve been leaning towards avoiding all vaccines. I just want to be properly prepared in how to manage sickness when it comes if it’s not with drugs.

As I understand Tom Cowan’s arguments , taking vaccines basically prevents the expression of sickness in our body (when that sickness is really the effect of a cleansing process). Isn’t it in theory possible that some cleansing processes produce symptoms so bad (like cancer), that taking the vaccine for them would make sense even if the symptoms are not produced by a human transmitted pathogen?

It’s a hard sell to my wife. She will follow me, but as a mother it’s hard to accept , especially the part about not treating illness and more or less letting it run its course in your child.

If anyone has experience living this out with their own children (and how you explained it to your wife), please help me. Private messages work too.
Rest, water, and also a humidifier/shower/sauna. Steam hydrates and exfoliates. Standard remedies like soup and tea also serve the purpose of a humidifier, then have all the nutrients to help aid in the detox process.

I'd highly recommend you purchase this booklet Cowan just published: https://drtomcowan.com/collections/...ing-the-covid-delusion?variant=41299699171481

Here is pdf: https://truehealingconference.com/B...reaking-the-spell-PDF-for-digital-reading.pdf

scorpion

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I remember the black hole "picture" from a couple years ago...

View attachment 35092

"scorpion, when did you lose faith in the mainstream scientific narrative? Was it the COVID hoax that did it?"

"No my friend, it was well before that. But the final nail in the coffin was certainly when 'scientists' tried to pass off an out-of-focus picture of a glazed donut as a black hole."