Vitamins and Supplements for CV19 Prophylaxis

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
Both Tim Pool and Joe Rogan took this NAD (Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) treatment for COVID and seem pretty keen on its usefulness on helping fight it.

I am wondering if anyone knows more about this or the best supplement for it you can purchase online

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I bought some of this stuff from Amazon... seems to be a coinvent little pack to help with preventing COVID or helping heal if you get COVID
View attachment 34642

Both Tim Pool and Joe Rogan took this NAD (Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) treatment for COVID and seem pretty keen on its usefulness on helping fight it.

I am wondering if anyone knows more about this or the best supplement for it you can purchase online

I haven't used it before but that stuff looks pretty good. iHerb sells DB NAD if you need some. Also look for "Viracid" on Amazon. It's pricey but is really good stuff. Add to that some Theracurmin, Avmacol Extra, NOW Oregano Oil, NOW fermented/broken cell wall Chlorella, DB CoQ10, NOW EGCg, SR Astaxanthin, and some Bronson Vitamin K Triple Play. I also really like NB Hypo-Aller C for mixing in beverages and stuff. Doesn't replace a good Vitamin C supplement but it gives an extra boost and has Zinc and Magnesium, etc. Your immune system will be in turbo mode and you'll feel like a million bucks, God willing.

Padouk

Kingfisher
This is not for prophylaxis but it could still be useful

Great News: Ozone Treatments REVERSE Blood Clots Caused By Covid Shots – Here’s Visual Evidence

Ozone-Treatments-REVERSE-Blood-Clots-Caused-by-Covid-Shots-%E2%80%93-Heres-Visual-Evidence.png

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

There are some people who say that NAD is just an overpriced variety of B3, and you can achieve the same effects by taking a combination of low-dose niacin (the flush variety––not flush free) and niacinamide. Like maybe 25mg niacin, 75mg niacinamide, 3x per day or something. I posted in another thread a chart of the pathway but if you add both of these you can restore NAD+ pool.

If you take lower doses, you're far less likely to inhibit SIRT, which is the reason ostensibly that taking NAD works. But in my opinion, taking NAD directly bypasses the bottleneck enzyme that regulates feedback, and when you do this there are often consequences at least long term.

Without further research on the molecule, I would take niacin+niacinamide as stated above, and I would make sure to take trimethylglycine 1:1 ratio with the B3 in order to prevent all the methyl groups from being absorbed, thus leading to fatty liver or hepatitis. There is a large body of research into niacin and niacinamide, and there are lots of good health benefits. NAD in my opinion is probably mostly marketing and potentially has negative consequences longterm.