Vladimir Putin, freeing Russia from Rothschild's banking enslavement

Scrapper

Woodpecker
Headline:

Putin Announces Total Independence from ‘Rothschild-Controlled’ US Dollar​

Excerpt:
Putin’s plan
Early in his presidency Putin made a priority of unifying Russia socially, spiritually, and financially. He ordered the arrest of the Rothschild backed oligarch Mikhail Khodorkovsky who had actually made Rothschild, Henry Kissinger and Arthur Hartman directors of the Open Russia Foundation.

Last year Putin advised his cabinet that he was handling the Rothschilds and globalist banksters by “grabbing them by the scruff of the neck and kicking them out Russia’s back door.”

“They do not own the world, and they do not have carte blanch to do whatever they desire.

“If we do not challenge them there will be other problems. We will not be bullied by them.”

Excerpt:
While Putin did not call an alternative currency, it is thought he is against any currency ending up being a quasi-world currency– specifically if that currency is pushed by the Rothschild’s International Monetary Fund and WTO.

“They said we could not do it, they said we would be destroyed,” Putin told personnel and senior associates at an event last year.

“Our future generations will be born without Rothschild chains around their wrists and ankles.

“This is the best present we can provide.”

Link:
Putin Announces Total Independence from ‘Rothschild-Controlled’ US Dollar

Notes:
I am not familiar with Mondestuff.com as a source for news.
Any forum members have any experience with this as a reliable media outlet?
This article was a welcome surprise, I happened upon it while surfing GAB, which if you are not already on, please get on ASAP!
Mr. Torba is the best hope we have, for a free speech and Christian social media platform.

Peacock
Gold Member
By and large the content of this article is true, although it might have been dramatized a bit. I don't think Putin cited the Rothschilds specifically but everybody in his circles knows the spiel.

More on the ties between Khodorkovsky and hte Rothschilds:

Grow Bag

Woodpecker
How I wished that this is true, that Russia, any country for that matter, was truly free of the (((Cabal-ists))) tentacles. I await ayrus's take. My initial thoughts are: why, then, did Russia fall in with the CV19 hysteria, make a big show of building a dedicated Covid-hospital, lockdown, go along with mask wearing farce and damage their economy in the process? It doesn't make sense.

Zoso

Woodpecker
How I wished that this is true, that Russia, any country for that matter, was truly free of the (((Cabal-ists))) tentacles. I await ayrus's take. My initial thoughts are: why, then, did Russia fall in with the CV19 hysteria, make a big show of building a dedicated Covid-hospital, lockdown, go along with mask wearing farce and damage their economy in the process? It doesn't make sense.
I don't know the correct answer but sometimes it is a very useful strategy to seem that you are eating the tale.

Moreover, since June it's been very relaxed there.

Last edited:

Cervantes

Woodpecker
The longer this goes on the more certain it is that Covid-19 is just a hoax- but that was not the case in Spring of last year. Deadly viruses are possible - either natural ones - or engineered ones. At the time Russia was reacting to imperfect information and probably felt the need to have systems in place in case the virus was real. Or they might have just wanted to be prepared against a possible western biological attack under cover of the covid-19 hoax.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
Or maybe this will be the future dialectic in which both sides take part. Russia pictured as the bad guy, opposed to The 'Great' Reset (which has to be sold as a good thing in US and EU) and then anyone against it in the west will be labeled a "Russian collusionist". Meanwhile nothing really changes and both sides impose more dystopian laws on the people.

Last edited:
This article reads like a bunch of clickbaity and out-of-context quotes (without any sourcing) stitched together into a sensationalist piece

It's also highly uncharacteristic for Putin to advertise his next steps. It's even more uncharacteristic for any world leader to call out the House of Rothschild by name.

Not that it matters because his policies have been a de facto middle finger to the globalist elite for decades.

The final step will have to be the de-dollarization of the Ruble. I personally have become convinced that Putin does not have the will to do it

Last edited:

PaulC

Robin
The longer this goes on the more certain it is that Covid-19 is just a hoax- but that was not the case in Spring of last year. Deadly viruses are possible - either natural ones - or engineered ones. At the time Russia was reacting to imperfect information and probably felt the need to have systems in place in case the virus was real. Or they might have just wanted to be prepared against a possible western biological attack under cover of the covid-19 hoax.
You also have to take into account the fact that Russia is next door to China and is usually flooded with Chinese tourists. Had the virus been as purported, Russia would have been in great peril. Precautions were warranted.

After the borders were closed, Russians were able to stand in the Amber Room at the Catherine Palace for ten, fifteen minutes at a time by themselves. You usually get a few moments of viewing before being pushed out by the next wave of Chinese tourists.

Goni

Woodpecker
People should keep down a bit the enthusiasm and check some real financial facts.

While for sure Putin is a much better solution than Yeltsin that made Russia literally a brothel and near a collapsing point, keep in mind 2 things

1) Russian Central Bank is part of the BIS system controlled by the Jude Rothschilds.

2) Putin could have done a much better job in upgrading Russian living standards, making Russia a more productive country, making tangible products with added value and not just relying on the vastness of the natural resources and just continuing investing on military.

Especially the 1st point is very important .

The only state to have gone out of the international monetary system was the 3rd Reich with the new ReichMark.

The video Aqula Negra posted is a good one to be watched.

Hypno

Crow
What Goni said.

The Russian Central Bank is part of the Basel (pronounced Baal) Switzerland BIS.

Also, he did not take down Khodorkovsky due to the Rothschilds but because Khodorkovsky didn't kick up enough (or anything) to Putin.

Also, early in his tenure Putin got in some sort of dispute with the President of Russia (Putin in Prime Minister) and Putin was on the side of the contral bank.

The best thing you can say about Russia as an ally against the banksters is that they and China have been stockpiling gold. But that is less anti-bank than it is their own pro-survival--that's Medvedev in the 4th circle.

Russian-Central-Bank-Gold-Reserves.png

What Goni said.

The Russian Central Bank is part of the Basel (pronounced Baal) Switzerland BIS.

Also, he did not take down Khodorkovsky due to the Rothschilds but because Khodorkovsky didn't kick up enough (or anything) to Putin.

Also, early in his tenure Putin got in some sort of dispute with the President of Russia (Putin in Prime Minister) and Putin was on the side of the contral bank.

The best thing you can say about Russia as an ally against the banksters is that they and China have been stockpiling gold. But that is less anti-bank than it is their own pro-survival--that's Medvedev in the 4th circle.
I'm still waiting for someone to explain this to me here! No one dares speak out about this. Yeah Putin may be sentimental towards Christians and his fellow huwhytes, but the deceptions are deeper than most of us think.
Bush-Freemasons-Picture.jpg

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
I'm still waiting for someone to explain this to me here! No one dares speak out about this. Yeah Putin may be sentimental towards Christians and his fellow huwhytes, but the deceptions are deeper than most of us think.

This image is quite believable in our age of deception, on the other hand I think you'll agree that one needs somewhat stricter standards of proof to establish it as a fact. Anyone can photoshop-substitute a face for another in any photo nowadays. We'd need to know a little bit more : what is the name of the lodge they're in, etc.

DeFide

Robin
Vladimir “Defender of Christianity” Putin.

“Russia originally evolved as a multi-nationality and multi-confessional state. You know Orthodox Christianity and some theorists agree with this, it is much closer to Islam than to Roman Catholicism.”—Vladimir Putin, December 16, 2020

DanielH

Pelican
Want to understand what “Holy Russia” is in its pure and unadulterated form? Then read Holy Russia, Sacred Israel written by theology instructor at St. Philaret’s Orthodox Christian Institute in Moscow.
View attachment 29465
Yeah I'm gonna take a hard pass on spending over 40 dollars to have a Jew lecture us on some bastardized lie about Russia or Orthodoxy.

DeFide

Robin
Yeah I'm gonna take a hard pass on spending over 40 dollars to have a Jew lecture us on some bastardized lie about Russia or Orthodoxy.
Ahem, some Jew? I’ll have you know Dr. Rubin is a highly-respected lecturer at the St. Philaret’s Christian Orthodox Institute, prestigious theological academy in Moscow for Orthodox clergy; apparently they don’t mind having a Jew lecture them as it’s part of their priestly training. How can you say it’s a “bastardized lie” when you haven’t even read it?