Vladimir Putin, freeing Russia from Rothschild's banking enslavement

Peacock
Gold Member
I'm still waiting for someone to explain this to me here! No one dares speak out about this. Yeah Putin may be sentimental towards Christians and his fellow huwhytes, but the deceptions are deeper than most of us think.
Bush-Freemasons-Picture.jpg

It's fake news, that was not at all a masonic lodge meeting, nor was it in any way secret, it was a G7 meeting held in northern China where they got the leaders to wear a traditional manchu chinese tunic. Whoever made this meme is being willfully deceptive, they overimposed the masonic symbol implying that it was the symbol on their tunic, or that the tunic itself what a masonic garb.

That tunic is a traditional imperial garb, blue and gold are the imperial colors, designating celestial rule and terrestrial power. G7 leaders getting decked in the local attire has been a common feature in those meetings:

1614619986555.jpeg
The 2004 APEC “class photo” in Santiago, Chile with leaders donning Chilean ponchos.

Here is another example where they wore traditional korean tunics at a G7 meeting in S. Korea:

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
Ahem, some Jew? I’ll have you know Dr. Rubin is a highly-respected lecturer at the St. Philaret’s Christian Orthodox Institute, prestigious theological academy in Moscow for Orthodox clergy; apparently they don’t mind having a Jew lecture them as it’s part of their priestly training. How can you say it’s a “bastardized lie” when you haven’t even read it?

Shocker, Jews are trying to infiltrate the Russian Orthodox Chruch, after already having fully infiltrated the Catholic Church and the American Evangelical Protestant Chruch over 50 years ago... Thankfully they still have a lot of work to do before they take over the Russian Orthodox Church.

Putin has rebuilt 25,000 churches in Russia, perhaps that is not enough for you, but he is the first Russian leader to strongly promote Christianity since 1917. The videos you've posted above are crap takes by neoliberal neocon anti-Russian Romanian immigrants, I listened to the first 5 minutes and that was enough.

DanielH

Pelican
Ahem, some Jew? I’ll have you know Dr. Rubin is a highly-respected lecturer at the St. Philaret’s Christian Orthodox Institute, prestigious theological academy in Moscow for Orthodox clergy; apparently they don’t mind having a Jew lecture them as it’s part of their priestly training. How can you say it’s a “bastardized lie” when you haven’t even read it?
@911 it's worse than that. De Fide is acting like this institution is a seminary and nothing else. From their English "About Us" Page:
SFI is a secular institution of higher learning, though we strive to base our educational process upon Christian principles, and see our basic purpose as helping each person to find his or her specific calling and acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to fulfil this calling.
Here are the education programs they offer from their Russian site:
The Dr. Rubin who authored that book literally doesn't even show up in the Institute's search results, so I can only assume at best he was invited to speak a few times by the "secular institution of higher learning" and then calls himself a lecturer, similar to how Joe Biden says he taught at some university in Delaware. This was a poor attempt to insult the Russian Orthodox Church and Russia.

DeFide

Robin
Russian Orthodox Patriarch Krill on cooperation btwn the Moscow Patriarchate & Chabad’s Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia“We maintain very good cooperation on many issues at the level of the Interreligious Council. We hold the same views on the majority of the issues”
26EDB038-4421-4948-B1F1-C75BDC1DEEA7.jpeg

Rabbi Arthur Schneier of Manhattan Park East power-Synagogue received highest honor of the Russian Orthodox Church
B70886FB-D26E-4F1F-9563-295C2F0F5082.jpeg

Putin and EJC's Kantor: "Euro 'Jews' should come to Russia"
C5F83480-1E4B-4295-9467-D0976A2799D9.jpeg

DeFide

Robin
Putin has rebuilt 25,000 churches in Russia, perhaps that is not enough for you, but he is the first Russian leader to strongly promote Christianity since 1917. The videos you've posted above are crap takes by neoliberal neocon anti-Russian Romanian immigrants, I listened to the first 5 minutes and that was enough.
Over 90% of abortions are state-funded in Putin’s “Holy” Orthodox Russia. Second to China in number of abortions performed. 25,000 churches is impressive but what is the actual attendance rate?

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Over 90% of abortions are state-funded in Putin’s “Holy” Orthodox Russia. Second to China in number of abortions performed. 25,000 churches is impressive but what is the actual attendance rate?
Indeed how many Orthodox Russians are devout Christians, and how many are secular Christians who don't really practice their religion? That said only the Lord knows their hearts.

DeFide

Robin
Got it, you really dislike Russia and Orthodoxy because it's not based enough I guess. Is Francis your Pope by the way?

View attachment 29473
Yeah that's bad but at least they're improving as they become Christian again. And I guess we're just not addressing that book written by your so-called highly esteemed lecturer who doesn't appear anywhere on his institution's website.
Why am I supposed to care whether he appears on the institution’s website? And so whatHis “About Author” thing says:

Dominic Rubin (Ph.D. in Linguistics, London University) is a lecturer in Philosophy, Biblical Hebrew, Old Testament at St.Philaret’s Orthodox Christian Institute and Moscow Higher School of Economics.

You expect me to actually check the faculty directory on that theological academy or whatever it is’s website? Like I’m somehow duty-bound to only present “Mother Russia” in a most favorable, flattering light?

Are you KGB...?

Peacock
Gold Member

You clearly have an agenda here, you are either a low-information poster or someone who is pushing an agenda, because you really have to be clueless to attack Putin from a Christian angle.

The 3 videos you've posted earlier that criticized Russia were by a zionist anti-Russian vlogger whose site uses masonic imagery.

Are you in any way connected with that youtube channel?

DanielH

Pelican
Why am I supposed to care whether he appears on the institution’s website? And so whatHis “About Author” thing says:

Dominic Rubin (Ph.D. in Linguistics, London University) is a lecturer in Philosophy, Biblical Hebrew, Old Testament at St.Philaret’s Orthodox Christian Institute and Moscow Higher School of Economics.

You expect me to actually check the faculty directory on that theological academy or whatever it is’s website? Like I’m somehow duty-bound to only present “Mother Russia” in a most favorable, flattering light?
If you're going to present this book and its author as a valid attack on Russia and Russian Orthodoxy, then yes, you need to sufficiently connect him to Russian Orthodoxy. You don't know how many people he lectured to or if there were even any seminarians there. This is just a random Jewish academic, who, big surprise, seems to hate Russia and Orthodoxy.
Are you KGB...?
You got me. As an ethnically American member of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America who recently got married in an Ukrainian Orthodox Church under the Ecumenical Patriarchate, I'm clearly just a Russia shill. Uh huh.

DeFide

Robin
If you're going to present this book and its author as a valid attack on Russia and Russian Orthodoxy, then yes, you need to sufficiently connect him to Russian Orthodoxy. You don't know how many people he lectured to or if there were even any seminarians there. This is just a random Jewish academic, who, big surprise, seems to hate Russia and Orthodoxy.
I actually just shared the book and didn’t really comment on it...Not sure why you just assumed it was an “attack on Russia”. I said he’s a lecturer at the St Philaret’s Christian Orthodox Institute in Moscow, which is what his “About Author” page states. That’s sufficient enough for me. The book isn’t even an attack on Russian Orthodoxy.

“This is a truly exceptional book. I have reread chapters time and again. In these pages, there are so many things of immediate interest, mainly, I think, for Orthodox theologians and Church leaders. The presentation and commentary on landmark figures like Soloviev, Bulgakov, Berdyaev and Florensky will be of great benefit in helping Orthodox Christians in the twenty first century understand in depth the past relationship between Christianity and Judaism in the Orthodox context, during a period that was of crucial importance for both faiths. Very few people are aware of the details of this relationship, and this book is invaluable in assessing how today’s Orthodox Christians can learn from the past.” -- Fr. Vasile Mihoc, Professor of New Testament Studies, Lucien Blaga University of Sibiu, Romania

This book is a bold attempt to examine the place of Judaism and Jewry in Russian religious thought from Vladimir Solov'ev to Semen Frank. What distinguishes D. Rubin’s approach is that he takes Judaism seriously, he takes anti-Semitism seriously, and he also takes Russian Orthodox Christianity seriously, and he tries to look at their intersections in ways that bring out all the complexities. Although the book is primarily an intellectual history, it is also in part the author’s assessment of the contribution and continuing relevance of Russian religious thought to that dialogue. -- Scott M. Kenworthy

“Holy Russia, Sacred Israel is without a doubt a very important book and contribution to the field. With a deep and sympathetic understanding for both Judaism and Russian Orthodoxy, Dominic Rubin gives us new readings of some of the canonical figures of Russian thought: Soloviev, Florensky, Rozanov, Gershenzon, Karsavin, and Fedotov, among others. This is an important book for Russian culture because the author has no axe to grind and is unafraid of telling truth to power, facing both past anti-Jewish agitation and propaganda, while at the same time never surrendering hope for a future Russian-Jewish philosophical dialogue. Each figure is judged primarily on the merits of their thinking as theology and as humane expression, in a way which displays erudition, tolerance and a love for both Russian and Jewish culture.” -- Brian Horowitz, Professor of Russian and Chair of Jewish Studies, Tulane University

LeoniusD

Pelican
People should keep down a bit the enthusiasm and check some real financial facts.

While for sure Putin is a much better solution than Yeltsin that made Russia literally a brothel and near a collapsing point, keep in mind 2 things

1) Russian Central Bank is part of the BIS system controlled by the Jude Rothschilds.

2) Putin could have done a much better job in upgrading Russian living standards, making Russia a more productive country, making tangible products with added value and not just relying on the vastness of the natural resources and just continuing investing on military.

Especially the 1st point is very important .

The only state to have gone out of the international monetary system was the 3rd Reich with the new ReichMark.

The video Aqula Negra posted is a good one to be watched.
And even with Hitler - as soon as in power he kicked out the real monetary reformer and they did only a partly state-issued Reichsmark that encompassed 40% of the economy and dealt with direct transfers to big German corporations.

Funnily enough Stalin himself in the later years ran free from the global bankers and issued the Rubel interest-free.

I seriously doubt that Putin could run free so easily. Moving against one oligarch stopped just the worst excesses and corruption.

Russia is fully KGB-owned and operated with many of top leaders being Jewish.

Goni

Woodpecker
And even with Hitler - as soon as in power he kicked out the real monetary reformer and they did only a partly state-issued Reichsmark that encompassed 40% of the economy and dealt with direct transfers to big German corporations.

Funnily enough Stalin himself in the later years ran free from the global bankers and issued the Rubel interest-free.

I seriously doubt that Putin could run free so easily. Moving against one oligarch stopped just the worst excesses and corruption.

Russia is fully KGB-owned and operated with many of top leaders being Jewish.
Hitler replaced almost all currency in circulation in the german economy with the new interest free ReichMark.

That was the issue why the Germany was attacked since 1933.

Yes he dealt with the big transfers of German companies and industrialists that Hitler considered rightfully as important part of the German nation as long as these industrialists stayed loyal to german nation .

Yes, Stalin despite that served jewish interests with Holdomor and the attack he was preparing against Germany which in turn made the 3rd Reich attack Soviet Union in 1941, was always semi independent. That is why Trotsky was chosen as Lenin's successor.

Putin has not done enough at all.

He hasn't accomplished not evan 20% in 20 years of what Hitler accomplished in 4 years.

Russia has huge problems with abortion, drugs, HIV Aids , birth rates, poverty in the mass of land, increasing nr of muslims and buildings 7000 mosques and what is essential, the upgrading of Russian economy and industry.

Russia is far from being a productive or industrial nation. With all that land and population and endless natural resources it has the GDP of Spain.

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member

First Soviet Government Was 80% Jewish, Says Putin

JTAJune 19, 2013

Russian President Vladimir Putin said that at least 80 percent of the members of the first Soviet government were Jewish.
“I thought about something just now: The decision to nationalize this library was made by the first Soviet government, whose composition was 80-85 percent Jewish,” Putin said June 13 during a visit to Moscow’s Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center.
Putin was referencing the library of Rabbi Joseph I. Schneerson, the late leader of the Chabad-Lubavitch movement. The books, which are claimed by Chabad representatives in the United States, began being moved to the museum in Moscow this month.

First Soviet Government Was 80% Jewish, Says Putin by the Forward

According to the official transcription of Putin’s speech at the museum, he went on to say that the politicians on the predominantly Jewish Soviet government “were guided by false ideological considerations and supported the arrest and repression of Jews, Russian Orthodox Christians, Muslims and members of other faiths. They grouped everyone into the same category.

----------------------------------------------​

Putin condemned for saying Jews may have manipulated U.S. election

Russian President Vladimir Putin speculated Saturday that nearly anyone could have disrupted the 2016 U.S. presidential election. (Alexander Zemlianichenko/AP)
By Avi Selk THE WASHINGTON POST March 11, 2018 at 12:25 p.m. EDT

Jewish groups and U.S. lawmakers condemned Russian President Vladimir Putin’s suggestion that the 2016 U.S. presidential election may have been manipulated by Russian Jews. Putin’s remarks came during a long and occasionally surreal interview with NBC News on Saturday, in which he speculated that nearly anyone other than the Russian government could have been behind a program to disrupt the election. U.S. intelligence agencies believe Putin ordered the effort to undermine faith in the U.S. election and help elect Donald Trump as president.

“Maybe they’re not even Russians,” Putin told Megyn Kelly, referring to who might have been behind the election interference. “Maybe they’re Ukrainian, Tatars, Jews — just with Russian citizenship.” He also speculated that France, Germany or “Asia” might have interfered in the election — or even Russians paid by the U.S. government.

But his remark about Jews, which seemed to suggest that a Russian Jew was not really a Russian, prompted particular outrage among those who remember Russia’s centuries-long history of anti-Semitism and Jewish purges. Some groups compared the statement to anti-Jewish myths that helped inspire the Holocaust.

“Repulsive Putin remark deserves to be denounced, soundly and promptly, by world leaders,” Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) wrote on Twitter. “Why is Trump silent?” Rep. Don Beyer (D-Va.) also demanded a response by Trump, the Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported.
The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment, and Trump has previously been reluctant to criticize Putin or accept the intelligence community's conclusion that Russia played a role in his election.

“President Putin bizarrely has resorted to the blame game by pointing the finger at Jews and other minorities in his country,” Anti-Defamation League chief executive Jonathan Greenblatt said in a statement. “It is deeply disturbing to see the Russian president giving new life to classic anti-Semitic stereotypes that have plagued his country for hundreds of years, with a comment that sounds as if it was ripped from the pages of the ‘Protocols of the Elders of Zion.’ ”

The American Jewish Committee also compared Putin’s comments to the “Elders of Zion
”.

Peacock
Gold Member
Save for the last 10 minutes, I made it through all 3 parts "Russia is not great".

While the broad messages have a lot of merits; the conclusions drawn are not necessarily factually correct nor are they put in broad context. Contrary to the narrators' statements; much of the modern Russia's problems can be essentially boiled down to Yelstin's era, the period during which economic Holocaust the likes of which is without any precedent in history laid to waste the entirely country and the recovery of which is all but nearly staggering at biblical proportion. It's truly almost unfathomable to imagine. I am convinced that had Putin helmed Russia after the Soviet collapse, Russia might be prosperous, and yes, even a democratic country.

The highest rate of alcoholism is not surprising. Nor is the highest rate of abortions. These are to be expected in the aftermath of economic Holocaust and the resultant poverty and lack of economic opportunities. Although absurdly high alcoholic rate always has been a problem throughout Russia's history.

A quick research would suggest that adjusted for-and-given the socio-economic status of greater Russia; the abortion rate is comparable or even lower than that of USA where true economic deprivation cannot be claimed to be the driving force of abortion.

Now the criticisms of Putin's Russia with its handling of Islamic situation and the highest number of mosques per capita in the world are interesting and new to me. And the claims that Russia is not really attacking ISIS is new to me but then, it's plausible. I'm not sure what to make of these claims here.

With all that said; Russia is still a shithole. Sadly.

Eusebius Erasmus

Woodpecker
Putin is better than most, but the oligarchs behind him are mostly alien globalists.

Once Putin dies or is deposed, Russia has no political future. Hopefully the ROC realizes this.