Volodymyr Zelensky - President of Ukraine

frankunderwood

Pigeon
Protestant
Zelenskys rise to the presedency seems to be completly astroturfed by his puppet master Ihor Kolomoyskyi. From wikipedia:
Kolomoyski owns 70% of the 1+1 Media Group whose TV channel 1+1 aired "Servant of the People", the comedy series in which Volodymyr Zelensky played the role of president of Ukraine. On 31 March 2019 Zelensky won the most votes in the first round of Ukraine's real presidential elections,[39] resulting in Yulia Tymoshenko being eliminated from the next round.[40] On 21 April 2019 Zelensky went on to win the presidential election.

Kolomoysky is a oligarch who holds citizenship in Ukraine, Israel and Cyprus. He own banks, airlines and media companies. He also funded the Azov battalion who are some sort of anti-russian neo-nazi fighting force currently fighting in the east of Ukraine. This is very strange considering his own background, but I guess it's a win/win for him since his enemies are going to kill each other.

ScannerLIV

Woodpecker
Does anyone here considers Zelensky being a hostage a plausible possibility? His political expertis is slightly above that of our dear President Joe, and is funded and owned by Kolomisky. Thus, none of the policies, including the recent ones; arming convicts, forced conscript, etc, are of his making. Is it not possible that he may wanted to end the war in the East, although this would be entirely impossible as ultra-nationalists have consolidated their political power further since his election given his master also owns those said ultra-nationalists or that he is not entirely aware of slow genocide in the east?

Yes, I know, he made too many statements and have done a lot of things including in the past week which would contradict hostage thesis. I am just throwing that out there

ScannerLIV

Woodpecker

Starting at 17:40: The guest claims Zelensky actually went to Donbass and had to beg commanders of neo-nazi battalions to withdraw and implement Minsk Agreement. Obviously, he was told off.

I would like to see some proof backing this huge claim. If true, that would cement my hostage thesis.

What he could have done is go to Russian embassy in Poland, or to Belarus under the pretense of negotiation, or meet up with Putin directly prior to the invasion and from there, proclaim to the whole world on live tv about neo-nazi in power, corruption and that they were a danger to Ukraine as a whole, and were actually committing genocide. Then he would have been a hero. Instead, he permits the invasion to happen and still does nothing to actually save Ukraine. Made bunch of stupid videos about fighting off the Russian mighty and went along with forced conscript and handing out guns to innocent people who will be slaughtered.. And now, Ukraine will lose its people, and the state in partitions.

In the end, he is a coward of the highest order.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Obama's media popularity gets dwarfed by his media popularity, on levels I've never seen before.

I know this is too easy alright, but the J. aspect isn't unmentioned ;).

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Fat acceptance is so widespread nowadays that you'll meet an army of angry women if you dare to mention a word about a woman's weight.
But being a short man doesn't even prevent you from being ridiculed for your height on a Christian forum. You're on your own.

Brutal.
Thats cause being fat is from poor choices and being short is....not. Poor choices of any all ilk are encouraged by ((( GloHo))) and so defended. Personal insults and resulting “pain” for individuals regarding issues that that dont fall within inversion agendas are irrelevant.

Does that answer your question Lil Adolph?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Can someone confirm he is gay? I don't see it on Google though.

Also, now the former commies are the nazi's, do you still get it?

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Not sure how a straight man could do what's in this video....but hey what do i know...

WARNING : homoerotic

ETA his whole thjng looks like a AstroTurfing event.

Its hard to believe your average Ukrainian would condone this behavior... Yet he handily "beat" Porosenko???

Last edited:

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant
Zelenskys rise to the presedency seems to be completly astroturfed by his puppet master Ihor Kolomoyskyi. From wikipedia:

Kolomoysky is a oligarch who holds citizenship in Ukraine, Israel and Cyprus. He own banks, airlines and media companies. He also funded the Azov battalion who are some sort of anti-russian neo-nazi fighting force currently fighting in the east of Ukraine. This is very strange considering his own background, but I guess it's a win/win for him since his enemies are going to kill each other.

Wow. He was memed into the presidency through the media. Who says the left can’t meme?

Papist

Kingfisher
Trad Catholic
Any further news on Zelensky's whereabouts? As previously mentioned elsewhere, Press TV reported that he has fled to Poland:

Could it be that this happened and the US will claim to smuggle him out at a later date? Is he still claiming to be inside Kiev?

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Any further news on Zelensky's whereabouts? As previously mentioned elsewhere, Press TV reported that he has fled to Poland:

Could it be that this happened and the US will claim to smuggle him out at a later date? Is he still claiming to be inside Kiev?

I also wondered if he was already in Poland or somewhere else for over a week. Like when and where did Sean Penn meet him for example? Just speculation but is there any way we can really know? He could be any where.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I haven't seen this posted anywhere yet but I found a link to it in the recent Archbishop Vigano article, which by the way is very long but quite excellent.

Anyway, this was from a campaign ad of Zelensky, where he takes 2 submachine guns from his bodyguard and then opens fire on members of Parliament with Long Tall Sally playing in the background. It's really insane and hard to believe.

cosine

Woodpecker
What's really sick is defending this demon based on height-shaming, :laugh:, this midget is a mass-murderer and you bring this up now, accusing others of being bad Christians? Serious hypocrisy brother, I will pray for you.

Zelensky is short, about 5'7'', but he still has several inches on Putin.

For reference, Modi is not a tall man, and Putin wears wedges and long cuffs to cover them up.

Admit it: Putin is the midget.

putin short.jpeg

putin modi.jpegputin modi xi.jpegputin merkel.jpeg