Wall survivor thread

speakeasy

Peacock
Gold Member
Mariana Sirtis, best known as the counselor from Star Trek The Next Generation series. Holding up pretty well for age 57. At 40 I bet she looked late 20s. I'm sure Tenderman would hit. She's of Greek ancestry.

Moma

Peacock
Gold Member
speakeasy said:
Mariana Sirtis, best known as the counselor from Star Trek The Next Generation series. Holding up pretty well for age 57. At 40 I bet she looked late 20s. I'm sure Tenderman would hit. She's of Greek ancestry.

I would squirt something fiendish inside her too..

bacon

Ostrich
Gold Member
ok maybe this is inapropriate but it feels like a fitting song to discribe this thread.

damn it for late 50´s she is banging

thebassist

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I will bet money that she's a yoga freak as well.

Middle aged Cardio bunnies might be skinny but there's no way they could ever look like this.

speakeasy

Peacock
Gold Member
Haven't heard much about Cindy Crawford in awhile who was like the biggest model out there when I was a kid. She's holding up pretty well at 46. Definitely a MILF:

speakeasy

Peacock
Gold Member
I think Shirley Bessy may take home the wall survivor trophy. She's famous for the songs "Diamonds are forever" from James Bond and "Killing me Softly".

Age 76:

In her youth:

heavy

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Jury is still out, but Megyn Kelly is 43.. wall survivor?

I was shocked when I just looked up her age...I would have thought 38

puckerman

Ostrich
And here's one of my favorites. Michelle Phillips is 70 now. She's the only living member of the Mamas and the Papas. She is also the mother of Chynna Phillips, who was one of the girls in the group Wilson Phillips.