Wall survivor thread

Yahoo! has its weekly Elizabeth Hurley "looking young and hot" articles. This time though she's posing with her older sister who is giving her a run for her money. Are these two ladies vampires or something? Surgery? Rare genetics? Diet? Photoshopped? For most women in their 50's their skin is just shredded, lost most of it's suppleness and elasticity.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Yahoo! has its weekly Elizabeth Hurley "looking young and hot" articles. This time though she's posing with her older sister who is giving her a run for her money. Are these two ladies vampires or something? Surgery? Rare genetics? Diet? Photoshopped? For most women in their 50's their skin is just shredded, lost most of it's suppleness and elasticity.

Elizabeth Hurley had a globalist black eye a couple of years ago.
She's in "The Big Club". Fair bet she has access to treatments not meant for the general public.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
:nerd

I definitely laughed out loud at this. Or at least chuckled.

dqwcnhhx4aaj7e_orig.jpg

953379_LIZ_HURLEY_1_6823e9e792f09f36eb8baaef2083ee17.jpg

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher

etwsake

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Marion Ramsey (character Laverne Hooks) from the all the "Police Academy" films in the 1980s

2dad5c5a01bf96f26e06a036f3.png

Video clip from one of the movies back in the day

Recent interview

Yikes. This lady just died today. That's freaky. I didn't even know who she was, but someone mentioned her in this thread, and a week later she's dead of unknown causes at 73.

Weird how strange coincidences like that happen.

etwsake

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Here is Khrystyne Haje. I loved this girl back in the 1980's when she played Simone Foster on the show Head of the Class. She is 52 now:

Gallery_4-d6928077.webp

Gallery_2-dfeb44d9.webp

Gallery_1-ed2bcb2b.webp

One of my favorite comedians, Doug Stanhope, dated her for a time. He did a bit about her but didn't mention her name.

This has terrible, filthy language and is generally not in line with the current forum outlook, but if you've got a twisted sense of humor, give it a listen.