Status
Not open for further replies.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Simeon_Strangelight said:
She wasn't ugly and this kind of deterioration is rough:

Singer-Celine-Dion-Slams-Body-Shamers-After-Weight-Loss.png

She is only 51 - hit the wall, slammed through it and landed right in the dumpster.

They cut off her adrenochrome supply.

bucky said:
911 said:
^^Heather thomas would probably have looked better without the plastic surgery - puffed lips, cheeckbone and facelift. Maybe more weathered, but the natural weathered look is nearly always better than the plastic middle aged look.

Wine and milk is real, but at the same time a lot of women could age pretty well if they would just eat right, do daily intermittent fasting, and lift weights properly. It's just that less than far less than 1% of them are willing to do that. Even among guys it's probably less than 5%.

After I broke up with my 24-year-old ex, I met a 48-year-old Romanian woman who did all of the above and was honestly still sexy at her age. If she hadn't been literally twice the age of my ex, it might have gone some where but a literal 2x increase in the age of my woman was too hard to deal with psychologically.

Still, I often wonder what women would look like if there were some way to just get them to do the lifting, fasting, and eating right that I do out of habit.

This 51 year old Chinese lady lifts weights, swims, and boxes to keep in shape. No doubt she takes her diet seriously as well. If anyone can translate what she says in Chinese I'm curious to know what she is saying.

bucky

Ostrich
sanbruno said:
The Stronger Sex said:
JLo, meet the wall.

JL-1.jpg

Disagree. She is 50, and while obviously she can afford teams of people to tend to make-up, wardrobe, and surgeries, you can't deny she looks great for her age. Most women are verging on sexless granny mode by 50. I've seen mid-30s women that have gone downhill worse than this.

I just figured this was a bad picture. Bad lighting, and her scowl isn't helping. Never seen her in person but at 50 I'd guess that she's probably more attractive than most 25 year olds in the US.

bucky said:
sanbruno said:
The Stronger Sex said:
JLo, meet the wall.

JL-1.jpg

Disagree. She is 50, and while obviously she can afford teams of people to tend to make-up, wardrobe, and surgeries, you can't deny she looks great for her age. Most women are verging on sexless granny mode by 50. I've seen mid-30s women that have gone downhill worse than this.

I just figured this was a bad picture. Bad lighting, and her scowl isn't helping. Never seen her in person but at 50 I'd guess that she's probably more attractive than most 25 year olds in the US.

You definitely see some aging on JLo's face, especially around the neck and chin. Her skin is slowly losing it's suppliness and taught look. That is normal aging. But compared to 98% of other 50 years old's JLo is still killing it. She's a workout fiend, weight training, cardio, diet, etc.

Long Haired Samson said:
This 51 year old Chinese lady lifts weights, swims, and boxes to keep in shape. No doubt she takes her diet seriously as well. If anyone can translate what she says in Chinese I'm curious to know what she is saying.

I guess they build walls differently in China...

Also WHH(Would Hold Hands).

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Long Haired Samson said:

A 51 year old woman should not be showing off her body. She looks great, but her husband should be the only one to reap those benefits. At 50 and demanding this level of attention for your body, it means you have nothing else to offer. And her body isnt a prize she offers her husband. she wants to hear from everyone who isnt her husband. Truth, women want the love of a man. And those too old to get that, become this 51 year old. Squatting for attention\

Strong user name to subject matter, though

bucky

Ostrich
Gimlet said:
Long Haired Samson said:

A 51 year old woman should not be showing off her body. She looks great, but her husband should be the only one to reap those benefits. At 50 and demanding this level of attention for your body, it means you have nothing else to offer. And her body isnt a prize she offers her husband. she wants to hear from everyone who isnt her husband. Truth, women want the love of a man. And those too old to get that, become this 51 year old. Squatting for attention\

Strong user name to subject matter, though

I'd like to make a counterargument that if we had more legitimately sexy and beautiful women at this age showing off their body like this, it might motivate women in general to take care of themselves and preserve their beauty. Men do age better than women in general, but I suspect that a lot of wine and milk is that fact that almost no women are willing to eat right, fast daily, and lift properly.

Regardless, you are likely right. I often daydream about their being some way to counteract the tragic brevity of female beauty, but I'm probably behaving like a Marxist who thinks there must be someway to create a communist society that actually works.

tomtud

Pelican
Good for her!!!!! I wish more people decided to live healthy and if they choose to do so, be proud and wear what they like. I'm more disgusted at girls in their 20s with spare tires, wearing clothes 2 sizes too small than her.

In the end it's subjective.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
BigTony said:

She is only 51 - hit the wall, slammed through it and landed right in the dumpster.

Meanwhile, Stacey Dash(52) has aged gracefully.

de877038ad1442d7abda043de8130aee_xl.jpg

d2c15706abfe438da247a9340033db63_md.jpg

This post is worthless without mugshots.

She actually looks okay in a recent mugshot. That is the true sign of aging gracefully.

Stacy-Dash-Arrested-for-Domestic-Battery-Mugshot.jpg

Celine Dion might have bought into the vegan diet - sunken eyes and lack of collagen are signs of that. Especially the sunken eyes are legion among vegans, but she must have switched only recently because she looked fine some 2-3 years ago and her diet was somewhat normal.

BigTony

Robin
debeguiled said:
BigTony said:

Meanwhile, Stacey Dash(52) has aged gracefully.

de877038ad1442d7abda043de8130aee_xl.jpg

d2c15706abfe438da247a9340033db63_md.jpg

This post is worthless without mugshots.

She actually looks okay in a recent mugshot. That is the true sign of aging gracefully.

Stacy-Dash-Arrested-for-Domestic-Battery-Mugshot.jpg

Not a bad mugshot at all.

She has never lost her feminine nature, even while getting arrested. For an American woman, I'm impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.