Not open for further replies.

bucky

Ostrich
The Stronger Sex said:
CynicalContrarian said:
The Stronger Sex said:

Never mind work.
Not safe for any exposure really.

She became famous as the ice queen who rejected James Bond's advances in Die Another Day. You could say this picture is a morality tale for all ice queens.

The weird thing is she still looks great in this video from Massive Attack, from just a few years ago. That's the wall for you, I guess.

bucky said:
The Stronger Sex said:
CynicalContrarian said:
The Stronger Sex said:

Never mind work.
Not safe for any exposure really.

She became famous as the ice queen who rejected James Bond's advances in Die Another Day. You could say this picture is a morality tale for all ice queens.

The weird thing is she still looks great in this video from Massive Attack, from just a few years ago. That's the wall for you, I guess.

That plus the magic of makeup and hair styling.

puckerman

Ostrich
Simeon_Strangelight said:
She wasn't ugly and this kind of deterioration is rough:

Singer-Celine-Dion-Slams-Body-Shamers-After-Weight-Loss.png

She is only 51 - hit the wall, slammed through it and landed right in the dumpster.

Is she eating? While some women have hit the all because they are too fat, Celine Dion looks like she has been on a starvation diet.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
The Stronger Sex said:
She actually lost some weight. She was a real landwhale a few years ago. She looked like a fat drag queen with too much makeup.

Well, in that case, there's no reason for her to stop losing weight now...
Upside-smile.png

questor70

Ostrich
Tiffany is 48 and has transformed into Kathy Najimi or something. She at least managed to get over a million hits but the fans in her comments section are deluded in saying she looks good.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
questor70 said:
Tiffany is 48 and has transformed into Kathy Najimi or something. She at least managed to get over a million hits but the fans in her comments section are deluded in saying she looks good.

I normally am very critical of older women's looks after they hit the wall, but in this case, I'd say she has held on pretty well. I looked up then-and-now pictures. I was surprised to see she wasn't that hot when she first became famous.

Clearly she is older now, but but she doesn't look that bad. Frankly, at least 95% of women look worse. Many that were very pretty when they were young look hideous at 48. In comparison, she has aged gently. Most men would be lucky to marry a younger woman and have her look this good at 48.

I think she is technically post wall, but only just barely. She's not actually hot now, but she looks decent. Most examples in this thread are much more shocking.

Yeah, she wasn't fine like that in her heyday. To be honest after only a quick glance I didn't realize the video was a 2019 update based on the still.

I wasn't mad at her when she did Playboy.

Batman_

Kingfisher
Captainstabbin said:
Scarlett Johansson

Deflated tits, beat face, severe makeup, butch hair - feminism brutalized her looks.

IAqRSx2.jpg

The pic that made her a star.

coo7smM.jpg

I've been slowly dying inside seeing her decay over the last few years. She was one of my first and longest lasting celebrity crushes. One of the only remaining ones now is Lana Del Ray, luckily she still looks incredible.

BigTony said:
debeguiled said:
BigTony said:
Simeon_Strangelight said:
She wasn't ugly and this kind of deterioration is rough:

Singer-Celine-Dion-Slams-Body-Shamers-After-Weight-Loss.png

She is only 51 - hit the wall, slammed through it and landed right in the dumpster.

Meanwhile, Stacey Dash(52) has aged gracefully.

de877038ad1442d7abda043de8130aee_xl.jpg

d2c15706abfe438da247a9340033db63_md.jpg

This post is worthless without mugshots.

She actually looks okay in a recent mugshot. That is the true sign of aging gracefully.

Stacy-Dash-Arrested-for-Domestic-Battery-Mugshot.jpg

Not a bad mugshot at all.

She has never lost her feminine nature, even while getting arrested. For an American woman, I'm impressed.
Always had a crush on Stacey Dash! Guys if you want to date age appropriate and expand your dating pool, always date a woman of color. White fright is real. White women usually age the worst. I'm saying this as a white man.....

Enoch

Ostrich
Stacey Dash was a rumored Trump conquest.

Whatever you think about him politically, can't argue with the man's taste in women.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Hmmm.
I don't recall Black Widow being portrayed as bland & boring over the past few years...
So, is she blaming the Harvey Weinstein types, or the cinema goers that essentially propped up her 'career' all these years...?

Edit.
Ahem...

questor70

Ostrich
Yeah, I never would have predicted Jennifer Aniston would have aged the best out of the Friends women. But there it is. The others have hit the wall hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.