Wall Victims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peacock
Gold Member
Neither is a real blonde though.

I think Jessica might have been pregnant on those pictures, she's already got 3 kids.

Uzisuicide

Woodpecker
Gold Member
911 said:

I think Jessica might have been pregnant on those pictures, she's already got 3 kids.

^^^This... Having kids wreaks havoc on the female body. Once a woman gives birth, her body will never be the same again. Couple that with the slowing metabolism of age and bam! Not impossible to look great after a pregnancy or two but women who do are the exception not the rule. I cut the women who have popped out multiple kids alot of slack . It's a big sacrifice.

Kid Twist

Hummingbird
dicknixon72 said:
White blondes tend to age like shit. Just saying.

There's always a tradeoff.

Have you seen Bo Jackson lately? That man was probably the greatest athlete of all time. When you start higher, of course your fall is greater.

bucky

Ostrich
Uzisuicide said:
911 said:

^^^This... Having kids wreaks havoc on the female body. Once a woman gives birth, her body will never be the same again. Couple that with the slowing metabolism of age and bam! Not impossible to look great after a pregnancy or two but women who do are the exception not the rule. I cut the women who have popped out multiple kids alot of slack . It's a big sacrifice.

In my somewhat limited experience, they bounce back just fine from having kids if they have their first as teens or in their early twenties. If they have their first later than that the damage is more extensive and often permanent.

IM3000

Pelican
Uzisuicide said:
911 said:

I used to believe that, too. Then I spent some time in the Amazon and learned that this is bullshit. The women of the local native tribe (Ticuna), all had at least 4 kids and guess what, not a single fatty in sight. It comes down to eating too much and moving too little.

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
It seems like a lot of women use having kids as an excuse for getting fatter and lazier. I'm sure it isn't easy to have kids, but plenty of women look great after becoming a mother.

I wouldn't tolerate a woman getting fat, and other men taking care of themselves shouldn't either. Your woman is a reflection of you as a man.

bbgun said:
1577177051058.jpg

Bloody hell.

It's almost surreal to see that an old celebrity crush that I used to make a whole floor filled with stains have turned into this.

I get that it's been many years since she was 22 but still. I've even seen 24-year-old women on Tinder that hit the wall and look like Mickey Mouse compared to last year when I saw them. It's a strange thing.

Peacock
Gold Member
Ace-Celebrates-His-Fourth-Birthday.jpg

She looked pretty good there two years ago before getting pregnant with her third child, she will probably lose her weight again.

edit: she did lose 100lb in 6 months, good girl

701287989a5a7489dbe4d8e249c54dd8.jpg

Bolly

Pelican
Tiffany ain't exactly a wall victim yet. But she ain't a wall survivor either. She's just kinda, eh. I had to sit here and actually contemplate this. I'll err on the side of victim though. She looks a little plump, which she appears really trying to hide, and her face has gotten almost as round as a frisbee. But in her remake at least she still seems to have her youthful feminine spirit and nice smile which is attractive.

CaptainS

Hummingbird
Was Tiffany (I had to look up who she was) ever hot?

EDIT: She had a great body going for her and youth...and a team of stylists and makeup artists. There's an ancient Playboy spread of her.

CaptainS

Hummingbird
She was already in her 30s when Total Recall came out and looked great.

She should have gotten married and had kids but her career exploded and she loved the attention. Now she's got several divorces, 3 adopted kids and is clearly lonely. Sad.

I2CcTZS.gif

griffinmill

Kingfisher
I'm always suspicious of women who are single post-35.

If you haven't locked down a man by that age there is something wrong.

Sharon Stone was a major "hoo-ah" as they'd say on the Sopranos. I remember reading once about how she banged Joe Eszterhas back in the day. He wrote Basic Instinct and is a grizzly-looking fat old man. If she banged him back in her prime, she banged anything.

questor70

Ostrich
I think these two have featured before but the image associated with this sad story of twitter back-biting is sad to behold.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...-blasted-sarah-jessica-parker-for?origin=thum

sub-buzz-6210-1518278325-2.jpg

Kim is 63 and Sarah is 54 but they look more less equally post-wall. Such worn out eyes and leathery necks. SJP always relied on her youth to compensate for her nose. I still remember her big debut as a perky youthful temptation for Steve Martin in LA Story. Those days are long gone. She's starting to look like Alice Cooper now.

hqdefault.jpg

Renzy

Pelican
Captainstabbin said:
She was already in her 30s when Total Recall came out and looked great.

She should have gotten married and had kids but her career exploded and she loved the attention. Now she's got several divorces, 3 adopted kids and is clearly lonely. Sad.

I2CcTZS.gif

I always read she was a huge bitch. Rumor had it was that in one of her movies (King Solomons Mines) her crew and/or cast members pissed in the water she was in for one of the scenes as revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.